#1 Crftwise

Crftwise

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationDC
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 03 August 2010 - 06:10 PM

1. Please make it that you don't have to click on Treasure Dungeon rewards unless you are rolling for them (in a party) to pick up. I waste more time picking up the trash then killing the mobs...

2. Add another optional hot bar or a bar just for enchant buffs... (i.e. any enchant you have on gears automatic go to bar when equiped)

3. For the love of the gods.... Have an option to save settings. Like for where you move your hud and chat options and such. Pain in the ass moving them back the way I want them every time I log in.

4. An option to turn off reducing bar (i.e. instant reducing)

5. Fix PB where it stays when you log out for a while. Right now its hit or miss if you will still have HC when you log back in..

6. Have Venders sell real stuff or just remove the junk they have in their shops...

7. More options in AH. Like sort by price and duration.

Just to name a few...

#2 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 04:00 AM

NPC item Dealers

I dont understand wich is the point of have npcs that sell "white" armor, weapon and shields. My suggestion is to change those items to the grade (ordinary, supernus, eximius, etc) they should be. This items could be reinforced and enchanted as the other items. And to prevent people buy them only to reduce them, make those items unable to be reduced.

NPC Merchants

Another idea is to make a 2nd window in all the NPC sellers to "store" the items that were sold lately (until the player log out). This could solve lots of problems when people sell items by accident. Atm we only have one slot to save the item that was sold, but cant recover anything if the player sell another item.

Items Value

Some items should be changed to give more lant when are sold to an NPC. Between other things, the Reinforced items (by the blacksmith) should be more expensive for each pluss (+) they have. And also the price could be rised if are enchanted.

As a side note, the reinforced/enchanted items could give more xeons when are reduced.

#3 CarpD

CarpD

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1109 posts
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 04 August 2010 - 05:16 AM

2. Add another optional hot bar or a bar just for enchant buffs... (i.e. any enchant you have on gears automatic go to bar when equiped)

If you have an enchant on the hotbar and unequip and then reequip, the item on the hotbar is not removed until you warp or load to another screen. So if you want to prevent the removal, when equipping/unequipping, put the enchant after you are done. Even if the enchant is still there, add it on top of itself.

3. For the love of the gods.... Have an option to save settings. Like for where you move your hud and chat options and such. Pain in the ass moving them back the way I want them every time I log in.

Yeah, this is needed.

4. An option to turn off reducing bar (i.e. instant reducing)

It adds to the suspense. :rolleyes: Plus, it saved me from reducing the wrong item when lag made me dragged the wrong item. :(

6. Have Venders sell real stuff or just remove the junk they have in their shops...

No helms drop at low level, helms are bought at low levels. Leaving the junk item there is not hurting anything. Sometimes people temporarily buy it if they break their gear or is unable to afford a better one atm.

7. More options in AH. Like sort by price and duration.

Yes.

Sorry to be critical, but if you play an MMO and complain, well I need to get here and there faster. Or, say why the @#$! they put the quest sequence far apart. Or, why do I have to wait sooooo long for this event/trigger/reply to transfer over. Then really, should not be playing any MMOs. If you make the game instant on everything, then there is no game to play. True, some parts could be sped up, but really, if you stress out over maximizing everything you do in the an MMO, you are stressing more than having fun. Take it easy and enjoy the flowers that are on the ground (unless you removed it in the graphics option.) lol

Edited by CarpD, 04 August 2010 - 05:19 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users