Trebor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 245 posts
  • LocationSacramento, CA USA
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 07 December 2010 - 05:10 AM

I would like to offer this idea for a suggestion.

For each scroll that they be labeled on the picture for what map they are for, Like Zant, Junon, Eucar, etc.

Also, I would like to suggest that each higher map offer the lower scrolls in the shop.

For example, Junon would offer 3 scrolls, Junon, Zant and AP

Same thing could apply to Eldeon offering all the scrolls for the Planet of Junon and Luna, plus the scroll for Xita as well.

Just some thoughts, hope you all like it as well. More suggestions, please add input.

#2 TankJr

TankJr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2513 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 07 December 2010 - 07:29 AM

different colors or pictures --> yes
offering other scrolls --> no

#3 Logi

Logi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1060 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 07 December 2010 - 07:44 AM

I would like to offer this idea for a suggestion.

For each scroll that they be labeled on the picture for what map they are for, Like Zant, Junon, Eucar, etc.

Also, I would like to suggest that each higher map offer the lower scrolls in the shop.

For example, Junon would offer 3 scrolls, Junon, Zant and AP

Same thing could apply to Eldeon offering all the scrolls for the Planet of Junon and Luna, plus the scroll for Xita as well.

Same as above, dif pictures sounds fun, maybe just colours like normal for Junon, blue for luna, green for eldeon and gold for orlo..... no real need ofcourse, more a cosmetic thing. ( like how dance scrolls are purple and aoesoccer ones light blue)

The second idea would kinda kill selling scrolls at lower town and villages. Its not the most profitable thing, but its one of the things that makes vending more diverse, next to selling foods and other commodities in shop at discount prices.

People in junon can always take the boat to AP and Zant is not that far away.

#4 DayNine

DayNine

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 298 posts
  • LocationNew Hampshire

Posted 10 December 2010 - 12:54 PM

I just keep scroll organized in my inventory AP->Eldeon never need to look at the names.

As a side note, something like this wouldn't be bad. (That last Z should be an X idk wtf i was doing)
Posted Image

Edited by DayNine, 10 December 2010 - 01:09 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users