Soul Binding to characters on the account - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Soul Binding to characters on the account

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Adept7

Adept7

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 351 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 05:05 AM

instead of soul binding to just that character items would bind to all characters on that account. Then you're old set parts can go to use on a new character and cash sets (Angel, Devil, and Paris) can be used on everyone on your account instead of just one character.

I think it is worth looking into.

#2 canajew

canajew

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 583 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 08 December 2010 - 12:03 PM

instead of soul binding to just that character items would bind to all characters on that account. Then you're old set parts can go to use on a new character and cash sets (Angel, Devil, and Paris) can be used on everyone on your account instead of just one character.

+50
I was so disappointed when I found out I couldn't transfer my Paris set in between my chars Q~Q
I can safely say that if I had actually paid for it i'd be raging hard

#3 DarkWyvern

DarkWyvern

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 368 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Vvyern

Posted 08 December 2010 - 12:09 PM

+1. I completely agree as well, because you'll never spend all that time on just one character. I would rather have these parts for all my characters. ( Though from my point of view, I want it since I'm working on all 4 of my characters at the same time. >3>)

#4 tunafish

tunafish

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 123 posts
  • Locationunder the sea

Posted 08 December 2010 - 02:40 PM

Account Vault
not yet released
(most likely an Item Mall exclusive "extension" of vault, somewhat like the 30-day of regular Vault.)

Since I can put my soul bound equips in reg. vault, I can only assume it'd be the same for the "Account Vault" that we cannot access yet.

But that's a much better idea than having an item to unbound something lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users