Lybis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • LocationFloating Around Somewhere!
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 10 December 2010 - 12:57 PM

I like the idea of summoning capsules to aid you in battle but can we have something a little different?
I was thinking something like the metal moldie in the way it works, how liek its a skill summon and you summon when you want so it doesn't have a limit. I would love to have a pet in game just to walk around with me, it doesn't have to do anything like any added bonuses or attack a player when you attack it can just be something just to purely have a good looking pet!

You really need alot more things in item mall to attract people to it so why not add a bunch of pet monsters to aid you in your good looks :P

Edited by Lybis, 10 December 2010 - 12:58 PM.

#2 HellGuardian

HellGuardian

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1270 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 02:07 PM

I dont mind with something cute :rolleyes:
The summon that its in game with the monster is kind of crappy. While on summon topics, can we have a functions that allow us to cancel our summon when we need it to be?

#3 DayNine

DayNine

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 298 posts
  • LocationNew Hampshire

Posted 10 December 2010 - 02:19 PM

While on summon topics, can we have a functions that allow us to cancel our summon when we need it to be?

+1

#4 yeoldknight

yeoldknight

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1863 posts
  • LocationNone of your business

Posted 14 December 2010 - 05:52 PM

I would like to have a pet too, I also like the idea of having a button or skill to 'remove' your summon. ^^

#5 Silwok

Silwok

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 416 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 05:57 PM

Hehe pets would be good, they could either do nothing or have effects like added hp regen or mp regen when you sit with them and even have one thats like a mule so you can carry more ^^

#6 Lybis

Lybis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • LocationFloating Around Somewhere!

Posted 15 December 2010 - 03:03 PM

Yeah would be nice to have something to buy in Item Mall that would actually entertain me.... :)
I would love to be dressed as a zombie or something and have a zombie pet walking around with me :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users