Problems with transferring WPE to item mall points - WarpPortal Technical - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Problems with transferring WPE to item mall points

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Heimdallr

Heimdallr

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 3654 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 10 December 2010 - 06:56 PM

Currently all browsers that are not set to Western US language settings may experience a blank page instead of the "Transfer WarpPortal Energy" page when Powering-up an account.

This happens potentially to all games, accounts and Browsers, it is especially problematic with our outside the US players. This problem can be worked around by temporarily changing your browser settings to western US English language.

This issue was reported and confirmed on December 10. It is being worked on to remove this inconvenience as soon as possible.

#2 chez

chez

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 12 December 2010 - 11:26 AM

There is also a problem with purchasing WPE usng paypal everytime i click pay now it redirects me to the how many points u want to purchase page, so is there a solution to this problem.

#3 Zymo

Zymo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 11:15 PM

nothing works: cant use paypal, cant use MOL, cant use creditcard (mastercard)
i would like to buy points, could you give me a solution ?

#4 Jono

Jono

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 222 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valk

Posted 04 August 2011 - 11:42 AM

i test all browser + off add-ons but nothing worked, i test change language too, nothing, funny that i always use site and never that happened. i wanna know if have other way to buy points.... or if someone have a solution rly. thx.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users