Banned for no reason till 12-31-2020? wtf? - Page 2 - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Banned for no reason till 12-31-2020? wtf?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
47 replies to this topic

#26 kit3752

kit3752

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 07:34 PM

I don't think the 2020 bans were related to the ISP problems...

2020 ban is usually something that can be lifted if you talk to the GMs.

2012 ban is the one that's usually a life sentence.

Contact the GMs by filling out a ticket at support.warpportal.com.

I was banned 2012, then i sent about 3 tickets begging. fortunately they change their minds and released my account in a week! I was so happy

#27 Bastol

Bastol

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 12 January 2011 - 03:53 AM

Problem solved for me although I'm missing 1 item, replied to ticket to see if something can be done about it.

#28 Fezz

Fezz

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 02:59 PM

How long does this usually take to fix...? Ive been waiting almost a week now for this 2020 ban thing, not to mention the 2 or so weeks ive been waiting to hear about my hacked account and lost items... :rolleyes:

#29 Bastol

Bastol

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 13 January 2011 - 03:14 PM

Ticket opened on jan 2nd, account unbanned on jan 11th for me.

#30 Fezz

Fezz

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 10:33 PM

Ticket opened on jan 2nd, account unbanned on jan 11th for me.

Ah ok, mines been a little over a week now. Can any GM comment on this question- Is it even worth replying back to the ticket and asking about the progress? I know ive done that in the past and tried once on this ticket but I never seem to get anything back. Im sure they are busy, but an update would be nice haha.

#31 iCandy

iCandy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts
  • LocationNorth Pole, beside Santa's House
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 27 January 2011 - 04:29 PM

my account got banned for no reason as well before the maintenance started today. and I know the maintenance hasn't started yet because I was still able to login to my mastersmith account.

I created a ticket already and they haven't replied to me yet. hope they can reply soon.

#32 gEddeh

gEddeh

Boomshakalaka~!

• Members
  • 4426 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:gEddeh

Posted 27 January 2011 - 05:29 PM

It's only 9 years, you should be glad it's not more :angry:

#33 iCandy

iCandy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 05:34 PM

It's only 9 years, you should be glad it's not more :angry:

And what do you mean by that? I expected a more professional reply from a Mod. :)

#34 gEddeh

gEddeh

Boomshakalaka~!

• Members
  • 4426 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam

Posted 27 January 2011 - 05:41 PM

And what do you mean by that? I expected a more professional reply from a Mod. :)

Oh sorry that comment was not ment for you but for Darshien :angry: And it was suppose to be a joke.

#35 iCandy

iCandy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 05:44 PM

Oh sorry that comment was not ment for you but for Darshien :angry: And it was suppose to be a joke.

I know it was a joke... but it was a bad joke if you were referring to me because right now my account is still banned and its frustrating... i hope you understand what i mean...

#36 gEddeh

gEddeh

Boomshakalaka~!

• Members
  • 4426 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam

Posted 27 January 2011 - 05:46 PM

I know it was a joke... but it was a bad joke if you were referring to me because right now my account is still banned and its frustrating... i hope you understand what i mean...

Well there should be nothing to worry about. If you haven't done anything against the rules they would have no reason in keeping your account suspended.
Thus after a few days when you recieve a reply on your ticket your account will be unlocked again :angry:

#37 iCandy

iCandy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 05:48 PM

Well there should be nothing to worry about. If you haven't done anything against the rules they would have no reason in keeping your account suspended.
Thus after a few days when you recieve a reply on your ticket your account will be unlocked again :angry:

I sure hope so... and i hope they will unlock it before saturday before woe... *crossing fingers*

#38 Axylus

Axylus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2383 posts
  • LocationEngland, United Kingdom

Posted 28 January 2011 - 02:13 AM

Yeah I just tried to log in and got this message as well... My account was recently hacked about a week ago. Zeny/Items were stolen... I submitted a ticket the day it happened and still havent received a response yet. I just submitted another one about the 2020 Ban... Is there any way a GM can unblock my account soon? o.0

The GM Team suspend accounts to prevent interference with their investigations. Your account will be reinstated when the investigation is completed.

#39 D3stroyer

D3stroyer

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 01:45 PM

I got the same problem! I've got banished FOR NO REASON AT ALL, never scammed or used any illegal program!
I've sent a ticket.... but hey! whats the point? ban me for nothing? wth

#40 Axylus

Axylus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2383 posts
  • LocationEngland, United Kingdom

Posted 29 January 2011 - 01:51 PM

It seems the GM Team performed an aggressive (perhaps overaggressive) suspension of all accounts that have interacted with accounts linked to illegal activity.

#41 D3stroyer

D3stroyer

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 01:59 PM

Well, since im not linked with no bots or illegal actions, there are still no reasons!

#42 omgitstori

omgitstori

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • LocationAlabamaaaaa
  • Server:Classic

Posted 29 January 2011 - 02:03 PM

Well, since im not linked with no bots or illegal actions, there are still no reasons!

Looks like you didn't read any of the previous posts before you decided to post.
Many things coulda happened, someone coulda hacked your account and tried to sell zeny or something. It could also be isp issues or something, just give the GM team some time, they have a lot to do and they can't just drop everything at once.

Patience is a virtue.

#43 D3stroyer

D3stroyer

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 02:08 PM

Looks like you didn't read any of the previous posts before you decided to post.
Many things coulda happened, someone coulda hacked your account and tried to sell zeny or something. It could also be isp issues or something, just give the GM team some time, they have a lot to do and they can't just drop everything at once.

Patience is a virtue.

Yeah, i didn't read it all... im kind of "totaly mad" cuz i've got banished for nothing.
About the "hack and sell zeny" only if the wanted 1kk :D i got this account by 3 weaks only!
thanks btw

#44 blackbird25K

blackbird25K

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 04:30 PM

All right, get this, im playing this morning no problems, played yesterday no problems..... come home this after noon... BAM! This account cannot be accessed till 12-31-2020! OMGWTFSCSBF BS is this? This happen to any one else? I for hells sure do not bott nor scam or anything so this should NOT be happening.

it happened to me i dont know what to do im really mad and i dont want to make a new account

#45 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 29 January 2011 - 07:06 PM

If you got banned today or yesterday see this :

http://forums.warppo...until-20201231/

They banned all accounts that logged in the instant maint endded (getting lots of bots in the process). I followed the instructions on there and got my account fixed within 20 minutes!

Edited by DrAzzy, 29 January 2011 - 07:11 PM.

#46 NeoHoly

NeoHoly

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 11:20 AM

Me 2! why all have this issue! all my lving gone!

#47 ilovemilk

ilovemilk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3452 posts
  • LocationMilky Way
  • Server:Offline

Posted 03 January 2013 - 11:24 AM

If you got banned today or yesterday see this :

http://forums.warppo...until-20201231/

They banned all accounts that logged in the instant maint endded (getting lots of bots in the process). I followed the instructions on there and got my account fixed within 20 minutes!

Got error "We could not determine which topic you were attempting to view."

Also, why people getting banned for no reason while people who are using hacks can roam free?

#48 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 11:31 AM

Zombie threads from beyond the veil!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users