4 replies to this topic

#1 sonemere

sonemere

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2350 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 05 August 2010 - 08:11 AM

First off i am starting to luv dominator again and being a fancy soul hunter but there are some things i think would help. Now these are just ideas ive had in the past but they sound good to me hope u like. :D :( luv to hear ur thoughts and any ideas u have.

1 - They need armor...pls add dominator to the list of shaman's armors past lvl 60. Everything past nella is mnd based and does nothing to help them. I also know defilers are gonna cry for this too but they dont need it. sorry >.<

2 - Skill Fixes ... give dominator Blood Moon and Binding Soul. No Respectable Defiler uses these skills and if they do they are wasting pnts. Add knuckle sword axe bludgeon to the list of masteries in each lvl 2,3,4,5 of bloodmoon. Give dominator a 5 target "Bloodlust" that adds curse damage to the party AND the pets damage. same damage as bloodlust works dont need dna. Also give dominator attack of curse dna for 4 targets/4 dna pnts add knukle sword axe bludgeon at each dna lvl..... i know the attack of curse thing sounds silly but having a 4 target very spam-able aoe with bloodmoon will make their overall lvling 10 times easier. everyone gonna say that no dominator will go physical but they wont have to with the spamable skills and weak dot. the pet buffs and heal are a waste of space.

none of this is a big difference from what already exist, as it all can be easily fixed up by pulling other skills from other classes and modifying existing ones. theres no real time investment and i dont think these are absurd requests.

korean...

1 - ê·¸ë?¤ì? shaman'ì? ëª?ë¶?ì? 기ê°?â?¦ pls를 ì¶?ê°?í??ë?¤ ì§?ë°°ì?ë¥¼ í??ì??ë¡? í??ë?¤; lvl 60 ì§?ë??ì?? s 기ê°?. 모ë?ë?? 과거 nella 근거í?? mndê°? ì??ë?? ê·¸(ê²?)ë?¤ì? ë?ë?? ê²?ì? ì??무ê²?ë? í??ë?¤. ë??ë?? ë?í?? defilersê°? 이ê²?ì? ì??í?´ ë??무 ì?¸ê¸° ì??í??ì?¬ 려고 í??ê³  ì??ë?¤ë?? ê²?ì? ê·¸ë?¬ë?? ê·¸ê²?ì? í??ì??ë¡? í??ì§? ì??ë??ë?¤ë?? ê²?ì? ì??ê³  ì??ë?¤. ì? ê°ì?¤ë?¬ì?´ >. <

2 - 기ì?  고침ì?â?¦ ì§?ë°°ì? í??ì?¡ ë?¬ê³¼ ì?무적인 ë??ì? ì¤?ë?¤. ì¡´ê²½í?  ë§?í?? Defilerë?? 이 기ì? ì? ì?¬ì?©í??ì§? ì??ì?¼ë©° ê²½ì?°ì? pnts를 ë?­ë¹?í??ê³  ì??ë?¤. bloodmoonì? 각 lvl 2,3,4,5ì? ì??ë?? masteriesì? ëª?ë¶?ì? ë??클 ì¹¼ ë?끼 곤ë´?ì? ì¶?ê°?í??ì?­ì??ì?¤. ì§?ë°°ì?ì?ê²? 5ê°?ì? í??적 "를 주ì?­ì??ì?¤; Bloodlust" ê·¸ê²?ì? ë?¹ì? ì ?주 ì?ì?ì? ì¶?ê°?í??ê³  ì? ì?? ë?물ì? ì?ì?í??ë?¤. ì?´í?´ì?? 일과 ë?일í?? ì?ì?ì? DNA를 í??ì??ë¡? í??ì§? ì??ë??ë?¤. ë?í?? 4ê°?ì? targets/4 DNA pnts를 ì??í?? ì ?주 DNAì? 공격이 각 DNA lvlì? knukle ì¹¼ ë?끼 곤ë´?ì? ì¶?ê°?í??ë?? ì§?ë°°ì?ë¥¼ 주ì?­ì??ì?¤ ..... ë??ê°? ì?´ë¦¬ì?ì? ì ?주 ê²? ì??리ì? 공격ì? ì??ê³  ì??ë?? ê·¸ë?¬ë?? bloodmoon를 ê°?ì§? 4ê°?ì? í??적 ì??주 ì?¤í?¸ ë?¥ë ¥ ì??ë?? aoeê°? ì??ë?? ê²?ì? 10 ì??ê°? lvling ê·¸ë?¤ì? ì??ì?? ë°?ì§?를 ì?½ê²? í?  ê²?이ë?¤. ì??무 ì§?ë°°ì?ë? ì? ì²´ ê²?ì?¬ ê°?ì§? ì??ì? ê²?이라고 말í??기 ì??í??ì?¬ ê°?ë?? 모ë? ê·¸ë?¬ë?? ê·¸ë?¤ì? spamable 기ì?  및 ì?½í?? 점ì?¼ë¡? í??ë?¤. ì? ì?? ë?물 ë?´í?©ì??ì? ì?°í?? ê°?죽ì? 이ë?¤ ê³µê°?ì? ë?­ë¹? ì¹?ì? í??ë?¤.

Edited by sonemere, 05 August 2010 - 12:48 PM.

#2 xXAleXx

xXAleXx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 941 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 05 August 2010 - 08:19 AM

Good Idea...Backing To Real World This NEVER Will Happen http://forums.warppo...tyle_emoticons/default/sterb041.gif

#3 Overlord

Overlord

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 399 posts
  • LocationTransylvania

Posted 05 August 2010 - 09:46 AM

Nice ideas, sadly this thread will probably be forwarded to the devs just like the countless others before and once they get there they'll be *shift+Delete*

#4 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 07:58 AM

The bigger key is to fix the pet system. I think that the way go in the lines of what others and i suggested in the old forum: Dominators: pet control and pet skills

But also to fix how the pets lvl, something like what i suggest in Pet system changes (How to make Avengers more balanced) but applied to Dominators.

I think that the summons should have the same lvl as the caster (or be able to capture mobs from the same lvl or lower, in the case of the hunter): meaning, remove the lvl of the pet from the skill.

In the case of the hunters, they should always be able to capture a monster of their lvl or lower, and the skill should rise the dmg, defense, hp, eva, or something like that: just like it would do a normal buff or attack skill.

In the case of soul hunters, the pet should have the same lvl as the caster, and the pet stats should grow based on the character lvl and not based on the skill lvl. Meaning that if the pet have x in each stat and grow y per lvl, then the pet stats would be x + (ylvl). But the rise in lvl still should matter, but like in the case of the captured monsters, it should give a bonus, like dmg, defense, hp, etc, depending on the pet.

Why all this? Well, the reasons are simple:

In the case of the captured monsters, they palyer have always a gap in wich the captured monster is too weak to fight (for example, at lvl 50 the player can capture monsters lvl 48-50 in South Hammerine, but at lvl 53 the player dont have any monster to capture, and must keep capturing the lvl 48-50 mobs, and even if this wouldnt happen, the player must play from lvl 50 to 53 with captured mobs lower than 50, wich isnt very useful).

I guess that soul huntes have a similar problem, having to fight monsters 2 lvls higher than the pet they can summon.

It have more sence to me that the pet should grow at the same speed as the caster and the skill lvl should give other bonuses.

#5 sonemere

sonemere

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2350 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 02:28 PM

i totally agree with fixing the pets system but that will require and entire revamp of the pet system coding. a curse based bloodlust type buff(with 0 dna) for pets and the players will help everyone including avengers pets, & require alot less coding. im just trying to figure out a way to give existing skills to dominators that will help them and make them more useful. just fixing the pet system isnt enough imo. the suggestion for multi target dna for curse effect and giving them the 2 useless defiler skills is just a plus. i would luv to see dominators stats reflect what the pets damages are. it could make them the most versatile class in game being able to swap from physical dps to magic dps in a flash.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users