• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 iPudge

iPudge

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 10:02 AM

Why cant i find ANY good builds at all -.- there was like ... 2 diff builds posted and to be honest they looked like complete CRAP!!!!!!

Even in the Mage class forum there is NO builds for archmage -.-
rather annoying wth is this " dont post your build forum" -.-
when this was still dragonica named there was tons of build posts

#2 silverogre

silverogre

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 02:29 PM

Maybe it is some message from the gods

"My dear child, don't look for another players build. Make your own"

Did you hear it too???

#3 Trivle

Trivle

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 04:06 PM

Why cant i find ANY good builds at all -.- there was like ... 2 diff builds posted and to be honest they looked like complete CRAP!!!!!!

Even in the Mage class forum there is NO builds for archmage -.-
rather annoying wth is this " dont post your build forum" -.-
when this was still dragonica named there was tons of build posts

Well most Dragoons have a friend that helps them with a build so don't worry look around forums or ask some dragoon or high end paladin for help with a build and you should have no problem. Also most people do not put Archmage builds on mage forums because there are not many of them compared to the number of priests.

Did you hear it too???

NO need for the Trolling lol.

#4 iPudge

iPudge

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 09:02 PM

Did you hear it too???

no thanks, im no good at it
hense why i look in forums
OH SNAP

#5 iPudge

iPudge

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 09:05 PM

Well most Dragoons have a friend that helps them with a build so don't worry look around forums or ask some dragoon or high end paladin for help with a build and you should have no problem. Also most people do not put Archmage builds on mage forums because there are not many of them compared to the number of priests.

NO need for the Trolling lol.

i think im just gonna go a diff path instead of going erm, goon, because the ult has a super long cooldown yes they "might" fix it later on, but the erm, overlord, or w.e its called, looks pretty cool as well, the weps look epic, and the skills seem to do alot of damage, tho the down fall they arent much of a tank, still pretty cool, just gotta be more safe :P thanks for replying :(

#6 PieIsGood

PieIsGood

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 299 posts

Posted 18 December 2010 - 05:55 PM

i think im just gonna go a diff path instead of going erm, goon, because the ult has a super long cooldown yes they "might" fix it later on, but the erm, overlord, or w.e its called, looks pretty cool as well, the weps look epic, and the skills seem to do alot of damage, tho the down fall they arent much of a tank, still pretty cool, just gotta be more safe :P thanks for replying :(

lolol not much of a tank... hlt stack like me with a 6 piece immo set stacked with hlt +6/+5's and then get hlt on everything. Not a tank. rofl.
it works and i could help you with myrm/glad if u need it #1#1 w/ xApathy

#7 Severfang

Severfang

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 557 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 03:17 AM

i think im just gonna go a diff path instead of going erm, goon, because the ult has a super long cooldown yes they "might" fix it later on, but the erm, overlord, or w.e its called, looks pretty cool as well, the weps look epic, and the skills seem to do alot of damage, tho the down fall they arent much of a tank, still pretty cool, just gotta be more safe :sob: thanks for replying :)

im not sure if you're aware of this, but all ultimate skills have a 5 minute cooldown, so if you're worried about THAT, then stop, as for the damage, my dragoon's atk is 5.2k and i can easily clear my screen in van cliff mansion b25 hero mode with it.
for a build, if you just wanna complain about it, its really simple, and most skills speak for themselves after a single use
http://image-storage...001500511500000
theres mine, but you can drop a few levels of dragon dive for your ultimate skill

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users