#1 AndyPants

AndyPants

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • LocationNocation
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 18 December 2010 - 10:37 AM

This sort of half fit under the admin topic but that looked to stray more into the forum and support areas.

I would like to see more in-game GM activity. I mean every other server company publishing dragonica that I've tried has them whether it's to ask questions, update us with new info, promote events we may not know about. I'm just saying it would be a very good idea. I remember even back in thq (way back) they had gm megaphone events like a hide and seek event and just fun stuff. sure we have events and everything but something that is a you have to be on that minute event(making people want to be on more) wouldn't hurt you im sure. With the lack of updates and in game content I would think this would help newcomers see that atleast if we don't have the content other servers do that we still have an up to date community.

My view is if you did this with a few more updates and some advertising you could atleast double your active in-game dragon saga community making you money. Yes, you may have to hire someone to do this(or pick that guy who doesnt really ever do anything sitting around the office) anyway I feel it would be worth your money.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users