Freedom

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1630 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 11 January 2011 - 12:53 AM

You have a Choice!!
Posted Image
Absolution is currently looking for new members. We are made up of members from several different guilds. Our players are of all experience levels and ages. We Have people from all parts of the US and overseas.
Guild level is 21
Average guildie level is 110.
We are now allied to
The Legends http://forums.warppo...ir-the-legends/
~Clandestine Society~ http://forums.warppo...estine-society/

We want people that are looking for a fun time doing ET runs, mvp parties or just having fun in parties lvling. I try and come up with fun things to do with you guys as much as I can. We have the number 1 Rank Forger on the server in our guild, with some nice pricing for guildies.

Our common bond is the friendships we have made within Absolution. We will treat you as a friend from the very start.

In Absolution everyone counts. No matter what character level or skill level you are, we will appreciate you for your unique abilities that you bring to the guild. Whether its elite WoE skill, the ability to make people laugh, or to just hang out and have fun.

Absolution is a WoE active guild. We do ask that you WoE at least one day a week. I do hand out all supplies you will need. We do have ventrilo for you to use.
Posted Image This is where we are
I can't promise access to god items, leet gear, or a 99/70 trans in a week. What we can promise is a fun game experience with a group of fun people.
There is no apps to fill out with us. We just ask that you contact us and then you can start having all the fun you want to. You can check out the new forums at http://absolution.iroguild.com/ .

you can contact Shadows Bully for more information. or anyone else in the guild http://ropd.info/?na...vel&dir=asc&s=4

Edited by Freedom, 11 February 2011 - 08:59 AM.

#28 Freedom

Freedom

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1630 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 04:16 AM

Man we rocked id3 last night. So much fun. Today is going to be a fun woe, we are going on the attack today. Not going to try and hold. You should join the fun.

#29 Freedom

Freedom

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1630 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 05:44 PM

Well we need some more people to join. Looking for friendly fun woe party mvping type. Mainly looking for RG, AB, ranger, sorc. and few others.

#30 Freedom

Freedom

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1630 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 11:14 PM

still looking for more good people for alot of fun.

#31 Freedom

Freedom

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1630 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 08:34 PM

well no clastle for us today, but we did help our ally get one. Wednesday watch out we are going to tons of fun. I think you should join to see the amount of fun we have.

#32 Freedom

Freedom

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1630 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 10:05 PM

We did a great job, we got threw a godo woe plus we finished the satan morroc quest. we are having so much fun. I would really liek to see mroe peole to com ejoin in the fun.

#33 Freedom

Freedom

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1630 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 01:29 PM

Well new week is opon us and new guild events are posted on the guild forums. Join us in guild and on the forums. We have tons of fun every day.

#34 Freedom

Freedom

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1630 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 09:30 AM

Well one of our top guildies finally reached 150/50 last night. guild is now lvl 20 and going strong. ave guildmates lvl is 105 now.

#35 Freedom

Freedom

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1630 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 09:33 PM

well we are still looking for more people to join in on the best up and coming guild.

#36 Freedom

Freedom

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1630 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 09:09 AM

Well we finished up the satan morroc quest for now. Looking for a few good rangers to join us in all the fun we have.

#37 Freedom

Freedom

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1630 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 05:05 AM

Still looking for some rangers for parties and woe. Come to al de and chat with us

#38 CCCP

CCCP

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 06:55 PM

Just joined! This is a great guild with many events almost every night!

#39 Maximz

Maximz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 06:55 PM

i just joined 3 weeks ago this guild is VERY fun and VERY mature and WoE is always great and everyone learns very fast

#40 peeweehonda

peeweehonda

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 06:56 PM

You have a choice!!

Absolution

Posted Image

Absolution is currently looking for new members. We are made up of members from several different guilds. Our players are of all experience levels and ages. We Have people from all parts of the US and overseas.

Guild level is 20

average guildie level is 105.

We want people that are looking for a fun time doing ET runs, mvp parties or just having fun in parties lvling. I try and come up with fun things to do with you guys as much as I can. We have the number 1 Rank Forger on the server in our guild, with some nice pricing for guildies.

Our common bond is the friendships we have made within Absolution. We will treat you as a friend from the very start.

In Absolution everyone counts. No matter what character level or skill level you are, we will appreciate you for your unique abilities that you bring to the guild. Whether its elite WoE skill, the ability to make people laugh, or to just hang out and have fun.

Absolution is a WoE active guild. We do ask that you WoE at least one day a week. I do hand out all supplies you will need. We do have ventrilo for you to use.

I can't promise access to god items, leet gear, or a 99/70 trans in a week. What we can promise is a fun game experience with a group of fun people. <BR style="mso-special-character: line-break"><BR style="mso-special-character: line-break">

We will be looking for an ally soon.

There is no apps to fill out with us. We just ask that you contact us and then you can start having all the fun you want to.

You can check out of new forums at http://absolution.iroguild.com/ .

you can contact Shadows Bully for more information. or anyone else in the guild

http://ropd.info/?na...vel&dir=asc&s=4

Posted Image

have fun in guild u should jion

#41 Lady

Lady

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 07:09 PM

Joining this guild has add to my fun experience in RO. If you are looking for strong leadership and yet lots of fun, This is the guild for you.

Nova (Lilith & Crystal)

#42 Freedom

Freedom

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1630 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 12:17 PM

Thank you guys for the kind words. We are still looking for a few great people.

#43 Freedom

Freedom

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1630 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 08:45 PM

Super great woe, We had some good fights and we got a castle today. Great job everyone.

#44 Freedom

Freedom

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1630 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 07:57 PM

Looking for a few good people to come join us in the fun.

#45 Freedom

Freedom

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1630 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 04:20 PM

we got some fun things planed for this week. We are in the need of of a few good rangers. Join the fun.

#46 Freedom

Freedom

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1630 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 09:00 PM

had a great time in woe, still looking for some great people to have more fun with.

#47 Freedom

Freedom

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1630 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 01:10 PM

Looking for some great people to come join us.

#48 Freedom

Freedom

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1630 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 10:39 PM

Did our first double fort hold today. We all did a great job.

#49 Freedom

Freedom

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1630 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 04:21 PM

having a wonderful time with my guildies. You should be so lucky to have fun with my guildies also. Come join us.

#50 Maximz

Maximz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 04:24 PM

enjoying leveling up with the guildies chatting with them on vent and find out lots of neat things dealing with skills and weapons

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users