1 reply to this topic

#1 Zephyranthe

Zephyranthe

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationWashington

Posted 21 December 2010 - 08:55 AM

We really need a blacklist function in this game, I am so sick and tired of listening to the spammers and gold sellers blowing my chat window by too fast to even see what my friends say if I look away for a minute. I KNOW im not the only one who wants one, and it would really help keep the botter/gold seller/spammers out of the way if we wanted them so. Please consider this seriously. Im just really sick of being forced to having rude people blowing up my chat and ruining my enjoyment of an otherwise great game.

#2 Devikn

Devikn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 431 posts
  • LocationDragon Saga
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 24 December 2010 - 07:46 PM

We really need a blacklist function in this game, I am so sick and tired of listening to the spammers and gold sellers blowing my chat window by too fast to even see what my friends say if I look away for a minute. I KNOW im not the only one who wants one, and it would really help keep the botter/gold seller/spammers out of the way if we wanted them so. Please consider this seriously. Im just really sick of being forced to having rude people blowing up my chat and ruining my enjoyment of an otherwise great game.

I think the ideal solution would be, adding a better Chat Filter.

For example: Where it says "CHAT" on the Filter, it would include Regular and Whisper chat, meaning, even if you talk in whisper, you get flooded by Regular-Chat Spammers.

They should add a Regular Chat function separate from Whisper, so you could remove the Regular-Spams from spamming your Whisper/Party/Guild/Friend Chat.

Also, I would appreciate if in the Whisper Line, they would tell to whom are you whispering, instead of making it like "1:1Whisper". Many times I whispered the wrong person, without knowning it.

I suggested the Regular Chat filter, because I find it pretty hard to Blacklist a certain player's text from appearing on your screen.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users