Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 21 December 2010 - 02:59 PM

It was said before but i want to make a special thread for this skills:

Strengthening Summoned Monster HP

The cast problem:

1) It could be an aoe skill that buff the 4 familiars.

2) It could be a passive skill that increase the hp of the familiars.

3) Could stay as a single target skill but be able to buff other Dominator's familiars and even the Avenger's captured monsters: i am not 100% sure if this isnt posible at this moment, but if it isnt, it should be.

The hp problem:

I dont really know how much hp a summoned monster have but when the buff fall over them, i dont see the % base hp go down by a lot. Maybe the skill should increase a % of hp instead of a fixed value, or the amount of hp should be bigger.

Note: also, as it was mentioned before, it could be interesting if the summoning skills at least said the amount of hp that the summoned monster have.

Strengthening Summoned Monster MP

This skill should be replaced with a dmg buff (physical for the physical familiars and magical for the magical ones) for the pets that could be an aoe buff for the familiars or a passive skill like in the case of the Strengthening Summoned Monster HP skill.

Summoned Monster Lesser Heal

This skill is good, but they could:

1) Reduce the CD.

2) Make it AoE.

3) It could rise less aggro (like is was said in another thead) or the aggro could go directed to Ennon like if it was the one casting it.

#2 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 23 December 2010 - 11:20 AM

A correction, the skills shouldnt be passive: i learn that can be casted over other summons/ captured monsters, and i think that should stay like that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users