• This topic is locked This topic is locked
22 replies to this topic

#1 fgabriel26

fgabriel26

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 153 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 05:52 AM

for no reason I got kicked out of arch bishop fight part quest I've tried everything and I'M not starting it again and no I did nothing wrong your game is wrong /ok

#2 Atha

Atha

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1254 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 28 December 2010 - 07:04 AM

There is a time limit to the test. Could you just be taking too long?

#3 Miyuki

Miyuki

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 598 posts
  • LocationUnderground
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 28 December 2010 - 07:45 AM

There are a few ways of getting kicked out of the battle part, without any detail of what actually happened no one will be able to help you or view this as a valid bug report because it's so vague. Anyways, did any of the following happened?

- You dismissed the Valkyrie during the quest without resummoning the new one given to you
- The Valkyrie died during the quest
- You walked over a dialog popup and kept on walking
- You took more than 15 minutes

You said you "checked" everything... Did you talked to the Valkyrie inside the waiting room after getting kicked out? What did she tell you? Were there anyone else waiting to do the job change that might have gone into the room after you got kicked out, thus making you wait?

tl;dr
Details, please.

#4 fgabriel26

fgabriel26

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 153 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 09:47 AM

There are a few ways of getting kicked out of the battle part, without any detail of what actually happened no one will be able to help you or view this as a valid bug report because it's so vague. Anyways, did any of the following happened?

- You dismissed the Valkyrie during the quest without resummoning the new one given to you
- The Valkyrie died during the quest
- You walked over a dialog popup and kept on walking
- You took more than 15 minutes

You said you "checked" everything... Did you talked to the Valkyrie inside the waiting room after getting kicked out? What did she tell you? Were there anyone else waiting to do the job change that might have gone into the room after you got kicked out, thus making you wait?

tl;dr
Details, please.

I told everything was ok I get kicked after 3 mins not 15

#5 fgabriel26

fgabriel26

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 153 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 09:56 AM

the fact is I get no schroll on 1st attempt another hp went in on 2nd attempt and got kicked after maximum 5 mins and got kicked out on last step with (no chat pop out just kick out) and after that didn't make it to 2nd valk whitout getting kicked out.

:angry: you gravity with time wasting

#6 Miyuki

Miyuki

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 598 posts
  • LocationUnderground

Posted 28 December 2010 - 10:44 AM

What do you mean by "kick out", though? Like, no error/"ahhh my nightmare is killing me D:" message or whatever and you just got warped back to the waiting room? And they didn't give you a scroll upon entering the quest map, after stripping you?

By the way, what server?

Edited by Miyuki, 28 December 2010 - 10:45 AM.

#7 fgabriel26

fgabriel26

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 153 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 10:50 AM

What do you mean by "kick out", though? Like, no error/"ahhh my nightmare is killing me D:" message or whatever and you just got warped back to the waiting room? And they didn't give you a scroll upon entering the quest map, after stripping you?

By the way, what server?

kicked out as in woe when woe start but to first valk npc

#8 fgabriel26

fgabriel26

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 153 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 11:11 AM

I'll quit trying it kick me after 3 mins every time... I want the little time I can play back I could have made tons of turning in those 7 hours :angry: you gravity

#9 Miyuki

Miyuki

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 598 posts
  • LocationUnderground

Posted 28 December 2010 - 03:18 PM

I still can't really tell what happened based on your replies...

So you were sent to the quest map, stripped of all your equipments, and given a mercenary scroll for a Valkyrie, right? You summoned that, yes? Once you get to the first Valkyrie and killed the nightmare (which drop the horn pieces), the NPC shows up. You're then to dismiss your mercenary Valk before it will let you talk to her. Once you did that, you are to go to kill the other nightmare that drop more horn pieces, correct?

You gets warped before or after talking to that NPC? If it's after, have you summoned the new mercenary Valkyrie placed in your inventory? If not, then that's the problem. If you did summoned but still got warped then it's a possible bug.

Edited by Miyuki, 28 December 2010 - 03:22 PM.

#10 fgabriel26

fgabriel26

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 153 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 03:54 PM

well if I take more than 3 mins to get to first valk I get kicked out before I can get to him orbefore 2nd valk the rest of the time. npced the douzens of pipes and it still bugged :/

#11 Dukeares

Dukeares

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1113 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 12:18 AM

Same probleme here...i got kick out also for dozen of time i got 21 Broken Horn piece alredy...it as if i walk in to a invisible Warp portal and got resend back to where i started ...i was resend even when i was killing the Valk at point B.... this is lame.. it not even pass 10 minute and i got resend back...while walking to POint A or from Point A to B.. an di havent yet job change

My ranting

#12 Dukeares

Dukeares

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1113 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 01:31 AM

Seriously i find that doing the mage to wizard job change is not at stressfull( i spent a weeks to pass the test couse i was bloody stuborn)BUT with the AB job change..IT F__King Broken .I get ramdonly send back again and again..

#13 Dukeares

Dukeares

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1113 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 08:42 PM

Ok i found out the reason y....i was resend back....

Guess what. the quest is realy BUgged u can jack People when the were battleing the secon valk...

It happen just 30minute ago

i was showing the faster route...to get from point A to Point B and to a HP friend who was job changing also it was her 2cnd time visit...bothe of us didnt have the scroll as some one else had started the quest...

as we arived the middle temple....we were chatting there and suddenly the were a red anouce mence.."Folish child~~~ giving night mare party or somthing" _ "i forgot the whole sentence."

suddenly.. the Anguhilde's Vakl npc show up...and my friend click it and she was turn in to an AB.... and she havent kill the second valk yet but she does have the material needed.. or the person who(Finaly Judgement from Yggdrasil guild was stll doing the quest..( the dialogues of the FRus ) was shown later after my friend turn to AB...

Finaly Jugdment show up later and were were resend back to the odin temple

Sorry ...Finaly Jugdment for jacking u

The quest seriously need FIx

Added info+

i just went inside again and got a hp to help me..
he has the scroll and summon it and wait. while i went inside i went and heal bomb the first Valk nighmare and kill it~~ it gave me next scroll.. when i summon it...both of us was resend back to odin temple after 10 sec

Edited by Dukeares, 03 January 2011 - 08:49 PM.

#14 Talvis

Talvis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1985 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the Midwest
  • Server:Renewal Chaos

Posted 28 January 2011 - 03:32 PM

I think they should revert the quest area back to only one at a time. There's no longer the back log of people trying to become ABs anymore, so there's really no need to have multiple people in there at one time.

#15 wotmint

wotmint

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 226 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 05:27 PM

So there's no workaround for this bug? I hate getting there (odin temple map) getting ass kicked by frus and whatnot.

IMO they should:
-make no confirmation on npc at odin temple map, click and go
-make is so you can memo at the damm map
-not getting sent back to your savepoint everytime you dc
-reduce the amount of mobs in the area

Edited by wotmint, 22 February 2011 - 05:28 PM.

#16 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 23 February 2011 - 07:49 AM

Yeah, they should just revert it to how it originally was - the 3-person adaptation is really buggy. When we had hundreds of people in line, anything was acceptable to get people through it, but now, with no line, it's way too buggy in it's current form.

When I tried a while back, I wasn't able to make it work, and eventually gave up. HP is still an HP instead of an AB.

#17 Kitten

Kitten

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3077 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 03:36 PM

I had my instance jacked by someone too. I definitely don't think it was intentional, they probably didn't even realize what had happened until after the fact. But this made an already extremely tedious quest even worse.

I've also heard that you cannot kill any of the other monsters that are spawned. I was having issues with being kicked out on the attempts where I'd kill something that got in my way. Once I tried to just make a mad dash past them it worked out better. Again, I'm not sure if killing them actually ejects you from the room, but I did read that somewhere and following the advice to ignore the monsters worked better for me. If it does, this should probably be made a bit clearer when you're in there.

#18 Dukeares

Dukeares

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1113 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 12:49 AM

I had my instance jacked by someone too. I definitely don't think it was intentional, they probably didn't even realize what had happened until after the fact. But this made an already extremely tedious quest even worse.

I've also heard that you cannot kill any of the other monsters that are spawned. I was having issues with being kicked out on the attempts where I'd kill something that got in my way. Once I tried to just make a mad dash past them it worked out better. Again, I'm not sure if killing them actually ejects you from the room, but I did read that somewhere and following the advice to ignore the monsters worked better for me. If it does, this should probably be made a bit clearer when you're in there.

I can confirm than killing the mob wont get yer kick out... i had watch and fallow a TU/ME High Priestess turn to Ab on her second trip while killing everything on sight till second Valk

#19 lethlora

lethlora

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts
  • Server:oof

Posted 28 August 2011 - 10:54 PM

This quest is seriously still not fixed? Ridiculous.

Getting kicked out at random is the most frustrating thing ever. I guess Gravity doesn't care.

#20 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 29 August 2011 - 07:02 AM

This quest is seriously still not fixed? Ridiculous.

Getting kicked out at random is the most frustrating thing ever. I guess Gravity doesn't care.

It's been 6 months since the last post in this thread.

The arch bishop quest is still kinda flaky, but it works without problems most of the time. I havn't heard of people having persistent problems with it lately.

Edited by DrAzzy, 29 August 2011 - 07:03 AM.

#21 Helios0

Helios0

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2425 posts
  • Server:Chaos (Yggdrasil☻RIP)

Posted 31 August 2011 - 06:04 PM

It's been 6 months since the last post in this thread.

The arch bishop quest is still kinda flaky, but it works without problems most of the time. I havn't heard of people having persistent problems with it lately.

did this quest this morning... and after HORRIBLY RESETING about 10 times.. i followed some advice and did the following

~After landing in the zone with the scroll= Immediately use the scroll
~righ click valkyrie and set it to standby
~equipped my gear and cast Kyrie on myself to prevent myself from geing hit along the way and staggering..
~MAD DASH to the end of the long runway Alt+Lclick, Lclick, Alt+Lclick, Lclick..... ignored everything along the initial road making sure myself and the Valkyrie had agi up
~once you reach the end of the guantlet where it talks about the crossroads, immediately turn left get on the stone bridge (ignore that nightmare)
~once you cross the bridge and the RED text appears i rush ahead to where the Undead Valkyrie is
~i send my valkyrie off to the side so i can targt the other one (the valk you get is useless.. horrible dmg) and spam Ressurect on the undead one 1-3 attmpts should do it
~loot the pipe fragments (2-3) and dismiss my existing Vakyrie (ctrl+R + Dismiss)
~Talk to the Valkyrie and get the new scroll , summon the new valkyrie
~go down the ramp to the lowest elevation, Follow the outer Edge o the Beach untill you reach the stone ramp that goes up (make sure you keep the valkyrie in front of you as you move)
~go up the ramp and to te left, then up another narow dirt ramp to the top elevation
~Ignore the Radric Archer and the Zombie keep moving unti you reach the ruins and you see the RED TEXT again
~kill the valk the same way loot the pipe fragments, the Rebuff yourself
~follow the path you took back to high elevation area where the raydric archer was but instead of going down the ramp follow the path towards the center of the island
~keep going and ignore everything
~once the Ruins are in sight dont click past the ruins, as soon as the dialogue appears i clicked again and got Disconnected and had to start back in geffen... >_<
~i had the accessory equipped that the valk gave me not sue if it mattered you dont get a valk scroll for the last part and you get warnings saying you can't go on alone which scared me becausei thought i was going to reset again.. but ignore that..
~once the horn blows you are in the clear, just follow the dialogue

if you reach the areas with the red Text Everything thats following you despawns

stopping to kils things wont reset it but taking too long to do it will
taking too long tends to reset it
losing the valkyrie resets it
going ahead of the valkyrie tends to reset it
loggoing out resets EVERYTHIGN and ports you back to your save point...

Edited by Helios0, 31 August 2011 - 06:11 PM.

#22 Riddlebox4848

Riddlebox4848

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 03:48 PM

Alright, so is there any possibility that this can get fixed sometime soon? I've done this 6 times and gotten disconnected regardless of how fast I approach the center. 3 minute limit instead of 15 for each valk? FINE. It's easy enough to memorize the shortest route if you do it 50million times, but its all moot if you disconnect every single time.

#23 Feliciavania

Feliciavania

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 02:18 PM

Hi guys I tried many times and I finally finished the quest.... So here are some ways you should do it! First, you talk to the Valkyrie in the pitch black room. And, you'll be send on job3_arch02 map (on the bridge) And, summon the Valkyrie Mercenary. But if you didn't get, it should be okay! I don't open it and kill the Undead Valkyrie on the north by myself. That time, you pick up the items. Dismiss the Valkyrie (CTRL+R) And ... you'll got new scroll. This time open it. Then go to the south, on the corner of map. Kill the undead Valkyrie (again) Don't forget to STAND BY your Valkyrie. This might work. Dismiss again, and talk to Valkyrie. Don't forget to pickup the items (pipe) and then you go to the place marked on your map (If there's no mark, you go to the center of map) Be very careful here, there's a frus and you go near Valkyrie. A dialog may pop up, and the Frus will despawn. You have to be very careful! If you go past through the Valkyrie, you might be disconnected. I tried several times and I can do it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users