• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#26 CCCP

CCCP

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 03:07 PM

Repeatable exp quests such as the goats one are now gone in renewal. Sorry for your loss of zeny on horns =/. Sidenote/protip: If you know something from pre-renewal, before spending zeny on it make sure its there =X. Also test everything you can.

I'll be back in a while to answer and give more advice.

Good thing I didn't buy any horns then! I just farmed the horns from level 65 to 70.
BTW, I'm the only one playing in ymir?

#27 EvilLoynis

EvilLoynis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts
  • LocationToronto, Canada
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 10 January 2011 - 04:06 PM

gn1ydnu, where can i find yourself and your guild online? i would very much like to join you. my sader is now level 70 and i would like to bring him to ID for leveling.

Better idea is to get a Hellfire Spear and head to Moscavia Dungeon and start killing Wood Goblins and Les.

#28 kayred

kayred

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 06:45 PM

:D i hit 82 ttoday and im stuck i can stick on wraiths and evil druids but its really getting slow(with battle manuel) i was wodering if there was somewhere else my stats are str 66+10 agi 62+5 vit 30+6 int 11+7 dex 50+5 luk 10+8 kim use ing a hellfire currently plz help xD mia crusader sry

Edited by kayred, 10 January 2011 - 06:49 PM.

#29 EvilLoynis

EvilLoynis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 07:00 PM

:D i hit 82 ttoday and im stuck i can stick on wraiths and evil druids but its really getting slow(with battle manuel) i was wodering if there was somewhere else my stats are str 66+10 agi 62+5 vit 30+6 int 11+7 dex 50+5 luk 10+8 kim use ing a hellfire currently plz help xD

Ok a couple tips here. Since it seems your lvling solo, the best build to get to 99 imho is a Spear/Agility Sader. This means Spear Mastery & Quicken 10 and Peco Ride, Cavalier Mastery all maxed. This takes 26 skill points. With the remaining 23 I like to get Faith and Holy Cross maxed, other 3 spend as u see fit, though Cure might come in handy.

Secondly you should really try as much as possible to fight monsters 5-15 lvl's above your current lvl, with 10 levels above giving the best boost of 140%. That means you really got to get of ED's and Wraiths unless your killing them for loots.

If you like fighting in Glast Heim then Dark Priests are going to be excellent for you, I presume you have Holy Cross already to 10. You need 1 more lvl before doing dark priests but since they are lvl 98 they start giving you 100% exp when your 83.

As to your stats, if you go Spear/Agi, you can leave your Vit, Str and Dex alone for now and put everything into Agi. Below is a SS of my Sader who is currently lvl 95. Side note, I didn't start adding the Vit until a lvl or 2 ago. Also even without the Mocking Undershirt and Aquarius crown my Flee would only be 45 less and leave me with 316 which is still good.

Posted Image

Edited by EvilLoynis, 10 January 2011 - 07:14 PM.

#30 surferboy

surferboy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 143 posts
  • Locationcalifornia
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 11 January 2011 - 08:28 AM

Ok a couple tips here. Since it seems your lvling solo, the best build to get to 99 imho is a Spear/Agility Sader. This means Spear Mastery & Quicken 10 and Peco Ride, Cavalier Mastery all maxed. This takes 26 skill points. With the remaining 23 I like to get Faith and Holy Cross maxed, other 3 spend as u see fit, though Cure might come in handy.

Secondly you should really try as much as possible to fight monsters 5-15 lvl's above your current lvl, with 10 levels above giving the best boost of 140%. That means you really got to get of ED's and Wraiths unless your killing them for loots.

If you like fighting in Glast Heim then Dark Priests are going to be excellent for you, I presume you have Holy Cross already to 10. You need 1 more lvl before doing dark priests but since they are lvl 98 they start giving you 100% exp when your 83.

As to your stats, if you go Spear/Agi, you can leave your Vit, Str and Dex alone for now and put everything into Agi. Below is a SS of my Sader who is currently lvl 95. Side note, I didn't start adding the Vit until a lvl or 2 ago. Also even without the Mocking Undershirt and Aquarius crown my Flee would only be 45 less and leave me with 316 which is still good.

Posted Image

wow! deja vu? we have literally the exact same build.

#31 EvilLoynis

EvilLoynis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 09:37 AM

wow! deja vu? we have literally the exact same build.

Well the reason are builds are probably similar is that for an Agi/Spear Sader there are not many choices. As for skills that is the most efficient setup as well.

Also aside from Mage classes I have never been one to max a skill to 99 which is why I left Agi at 90. The 98 stat points needed for that is so much better used elsewhere. You could increase Luk from 1-30 easy and still have points left over, which will increase your Flee by 6, your attack by 10 plus adding crit, hit and pdodge.

I am currently looking to change my Armor to a Pantie of Wild Cat for the xtra 25 Atk. Really not sure what to use for Boots and Accessories though, the clips of muscle I am using were from PreRenewal and I really don't have anything better to use atm.

Edited by EvilLoynis, 11 January 2011 - 09:41 AM.

#32 Wosobi

Wosobi

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 10:47 AM

Honestly I think the 4x 100 build is best and most veritile. You will be able to solo things like Nyd and still be able to reflect level (only great until level 120, then OB is better).

All base stats...

100 str
100 dex
100 agi
100 vit

This is a great basic outline. From here you can modify the numbers based on job bonus's and the use you want. My personal idea of this would be to get the skills... (Not in ANY particular order, but I'd get reflect first /no1).

Moonslasher 3 (pre req, but funny skill)
Overbrand 5 (leveling skill)
Vanishing point 10 (MVP/WoE/PVP main attack skill)
Vanguard 1 (pre req, although you can cut OB or Insperation to max this for more Max HP)
Burst attack 1 (pre req)
Banding 1 (banding = important and not just because my guild is "Band of Guards")
Piety 5 (pre req, save money and not buy AR)
RoG 4 (pre req)
Shield Press 3 (great skill)
Shield Spell 3 (2nd best skill)
Insperation 5 (unless you want to go support then every RG, IMHO, should have this. This makes solo MVPing VERY real for RG's)
Reflect 3 (yup)
Earth Drive 2 (useful)

Later on if you want to get rid of OB (once your 150 and don't need to do massive mob for leveling) that will free up 8 skill points. I am planning on this since Shield Press + PPA + Vanishing Point are the only skills I plan on using to kill people with. With the free 8 points I would max shield press (2 more skill points) and max Vanguard (4 more) for more hp/melee damage.

For pally (again this is a very NON support character, a great all around offensive character that is capable of great solo'ing abilities) skills I'd go with

Spear master max
Spear quicken max
Guard 5
Smite 3
Shield Boom 3
Defending Aura 5
Peco + calv mastery max
Faith 10
Shield reflect 5
Holy cross 6
GC 5

And for Swordman

HP recov 10
Bash 10
Voke 10
Endure 10
Mag break 1~9

Now lets break down the stats and why they are what they are for the skills on here...

High str: Obviously for damages

High AGI: With only 100 base agi your PPA wont be supper crazy high damage, but it will still be very decent. You will primarily be using PPA 3 for a 50% chance to break people's shields and with the 100 base (plus more from buffs and job bonus) you will get good damage off of PPA. The high ASPD you will achieve from 100 agi will help with your spamming of Vanishing Point (main offensive skill). Vanishing Point is as spamable as your aspd and the best wep for it is a Glorious Spear (at +9 get +10% aspd and then add on spear quicken +100 agi = hot aspd: Assulter Spear will give more aspd but has 50 (i think) less ATK). Also gives ASPD for emp breaking.

High VIT: Kind of obvious

High Dex: Need to hit lol.

Now a more "real" stat build... (NO GEARS OR BUFFS INCLUDED: PLEASE ADJUST BASED ON DEFAULT GEARS OR IF YOU WILL BE PERMA FOOD'D)

Str: 85+5 = 90 (you will get enough +atk from SS1 and Insperation)
Agi: 95+5 = 100 (immunity, not going to number crunch aspd but it will be high 180's and with specific gears can most likely hit 190)
Dex: 95+5 = 100 (good hit)
Vit: 95+5 = 100 (no stun and decent mhp)
Luk: 58+5 = 63 (some resistance to nasty spells, Luk adds more hit/atk and is useful)
Int: 35+5 = 40 (you will need unfrozen or glorious set but 40 for decent blue potion regain since RG's blow through sp like nothing)

Again please adjust everything to fit your needs. Biggest debate right now is "If Insperation is worth it". I have a feeling that the people that say no (and I'm also positive people will be posting this soon) have never used Insperation. A good example of Insperation is a character I made (soon baby RG) named "Insperation = Cocaine" lol. You can only use it once every 10 min, it will take 0.1% of your exp away (if your at 0% or 150 it doesn't take exp). The plus side is you will have 90 seconds (a min and a half) of "god mode". You will get (at lvl 150) bonus's to HP (+49% MHP), +20 all stats, +70 hit, and most important +300 ATK (which does stack with SS1's +130 for total of "free" +430 ATK before gear and stats come into effect). So in my honest opinion: If you want to be able to solo and be self sufficient and be offensive then insperation is for you. If you want to be support character then this whole post is not for you and just get 120 vit 120 int and 77 luk and sac 5.

You will also see I did not put RS 5 into the skill setup. Gloomy + RS is very powerful, yes, but I rather take DA 5 since sooooo many 1 hit kill moves are ranged (80% less from ranged is truly awesome). Also no GD 5, the damage isn't great now (2k) but the 40% sp drain is awesome. However with a glorious spear at +9 you can easily still do GD 5's to people with the hot ASPD you'll get.

Hopefully this helps and I'm still new on valk (Loki/Ymir player for 7 years O_O or something). I don't think this is enough info for the "valuable" item (unless its varriant or nyd garb XD) =P but if you ever need to get rid of crap let me know!!! lol If you want to talk in game I'm on Gniydnu (my only character on valk). However if I don't respond right away its probably because I'm on a HEBM and trying to get the most out of it, its not because I dislike you.

EDIT: Forgot about reflect leveling. You can cut banding out for now or whatever you want to cut 2 skill points from to get reflect 5. You will need a nueralizer after you use reflect leveling to the fullest extent. Reflect is really good for 99~117ish (120 rounded) at Jups. After that you can really do much better at other places with OB.

For leveling as a Crusader or Pally please check and read the thread "Meh Agi Sader". As a Pally you can level off RS fast if your willing to blow through thousands of blue potions/yggs.

Thanks the nice build guide! Is this still the build you recommend? If I wanted to make an RG whose main purpose was just to MVP, and still able to PvM (don't really care about WoE or PVP atm), what kind of stat/skill build would you go for? Would it be similar to this build?

#33 TheSquishy

TheSquishy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1871 posts
  • LocationHawaii

Posted 16 February 2011 - 11:10 AM

That is standard cookie cutter build for RG and if you don't know what else
to make it will get the job done.

#34 Gn1ydnu

Gn1ydnu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2077 posts
  • LocationBoston
  • Server:Classic

Posted 16 February 2011 - 11:54 AM

Thanks the nice build guide! Is this still the build you recommend? If I wanted to make an RG whose main purpose was just to MVP, and still able to PvM (don't really care about WoE or PVP atm), what kind of stat/skill build would you go for? Would it be similar to this build?

I think that it totally depends on you http://forums.warppo...tyle_emoticons/default/happy.gif. For PVM OB is key. For MVP VP is key. SS is an essential buff and Inspiration is the secret to make MVPing easy. Starting with the 100x4 (100 str, 100 dex, 100 vit, 100 agi) is a great starting place. From there you can easily mold your character into whatever it is you really want to do. I would follow my previous advice but also spend time on a stat calc and play with the gears you have and realistic gears you will obtain in the future. Luckily for all of us now and days we can reset stats/skills as often as our wallets allow us, so getting that 1 perfect build is not a problem anymore.

It would be similar to that build. You will want enough aspd (agi/dex) to vanishing point very rapidly on MVP's yet you need to survive (hp/vit) and you will also need to hit the MVP (dex) well dealing decent damage when your hits connect (str). Luk is just useful and saves stat points from dex (see first page for the table I presented). Int is really optional. I would get some (small amounts) just to make potion recovery and max sp pool (for seeds ect) better.

Sometime when I am not busy 14 hours a day I'll make more in depth posts.

#35 Wosobi

Wosobi

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 11:10 PM

Thanks for giving me an idea of what to do! So as a Paladin, you say to get Defending Aura 5, does that mean I am choosing that over Rapid Smitting 5?
I'm still kind of new to all the Paladin/RG skills, so I'm figuring out what I should get :)

#36 Gn1ydnu

Gn1ydnu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2077 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 17 February 2011 - 11:23 PM

You can sacrifice some skill pints from Spear Quicken (which will lower OB damage) to get both, or find other pally skills to lower to get Rapid Smite. I chose DA 5 because of the PVP/WoE aspect of the skill. It does have some very good, yet very situational, pvm benefits. If your not looking for woe/pvp and you wont be using DA to the fullest in PVM then drop it. Rapid Smite can be a very strong attack.

#37 surferboy

surferboy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 143 posts
  • Locationcalifornia

Posted 22 February 2011 - 12:46 AM

i now have a 94 crusader and a 70x knight. i plan on transing both during the next ice titan event.

#38 Ralis

Ralis

[TOS] The Man Trap

• VMod Retired
  • 6982 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 22 February 2011 - 12:53 AM

Rapid Smiting is obsolete once you get skills like Shield Press, Vanishing Point and Overbrand.

Get rid of it once you have some job levels as a RG and get something useful like DA. xD

Edited by Ralis, 22 February 2011 - 12:54 AM.

#39 EvilLoynis

EvilLoynis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 07:28 AM

i now have a 94 crusader and a 70x knight. i plan on transing both during the next ice titan event.

Train the Crusader on Kobolds. They give quite good exp and are pretty prolific for quick lvling.

http://rode-r.doddle.../view/ra_fild05

#40 wotmint

wotmint

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 226 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 08:52 AM

How about martyr reckoning? Is it worthwhile?

#41 khickz

khickz

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 01:26 AM

Any latest builds with regards to RG player's here?

#42 DrewRizer

DrewRizer

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 11:27 PM

MY SADER XD

Wellz i may be overstepping my bounds a bit on this one and i dun know much about RGs buttttt.... >.>

So far the build that has made me a beast in Solo PvM is an original of mine, i call it Holy Knight or HK as it seems to b more slanted towards what a knight was made for... all out blitzkrieg XD.

i start off with a nice lil hybrid solo build for lvl 99:

Str:50
Agi:90
Vit:50
Int:30
Dex:50
Luk:1+

tho the stat build is nothing new its the skillz that change and make this build...(build ur agi early as well as ur int and dex, faster more accurate atks and the ability to spam skillz =P)

Skill Set:

Swordie:
Hp Recovery: 10
Voke: 5
Endure: 10
Bash: 10
Magnum Break: 10
1h mastery: 1

use the remaining how u see fit, i upped my Voke since u wont use a sword with this build later on...

Sader:
Peco: 1
Cavalry: 5
Faith: 10
Holy Cross: 10
Spear Mastery: 10
Spear Quicken: 10

once again do whatever u plz with the leftovers xD

THIS BUILD IS NOT AT ALL FOR SUPPORT, it will allow u to lvl fast and solo quite easily tho. The tactics r simple, ride a peco, rush the enemy and spam HC as the dmg it does is insane with low cost on ur sp, use SQ to buff the speed and if u really wanna go crazy throw on an awakening potion xD they wont stand a chance as mobs ur lvl will die b4 they even know ur there lol. should u encounter something strong to holy just replace HC for bash and if ur in a bad situation and in need of crowd control spam MB on them.

with a +0 Lance(sold at npc in Pront for 60,000) u can expect dmg with HC to be around 3,600+ easily once u achieve lvl 70ish, added to spear quicken ur able to rack up massive dmg in just a couple seconds... if u r in a place like Glast Hiem where most things r weak to holy element then u can easily destroy mobs in a single blow, in fact compared to the normal struggle of other chars at the same lvl the resistance is laughable XD especially when u watch a lvl 85-90 char struggle with a dark priest while u destroy 5 or 6 while he fights one lol.

anywhoo thats what i use and it hasnt disappointed me yet, in fact it seems more and more HKs r popping up when one Sader watches one easily defeat the same mobs they struggle with XD Bash spamming is a great tactic but this takes it to the next lvl increasing ur dmg exponentially and even ur spd a bit as HC is faster than Bash =3

P.S. just thought i would point out to all those who discount the skill because of its 450% dmg increase... it is a double hit skill much like Double Strafe of an Archer... so 450% x 2 hits = 900% dmg on one of the fastest, most spammable skillz i have seen on any char so far >.> plus holy element dmg so undead r just dead in one quick hit, anything holy weak gets the same fast slaughter... mayb an RG can try this out on the uppers TI against the necros and what not to see how it turns out but... the math reads something like 6800~7000 dmg from a lvl 10 blow against holy weak enemies at lvl 80 using a basic +0 Lance at a rate of atk that is unprecedented if used with an awakening pot and SQ...

Edited by DrewRizer, 06 December 2011 - 11:48 PM.

#43 RuneLightmage

RuneLightmage

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 12:25 PM

I don't want to burst your bubble of excitement, so I'll start with agreeing with you. You're right about Holy Cross. It's a great little skill, relatively cheap and can be spammed very well. You're smart to use it for leveling on monsters like Dark Priests. The reality, however, is that most modestly experienced players already know this and do this. It's one of the best and fastest ways to level the paladin/crusader to 99. Dark Priests + Holy Cross = pretty fast and easy exp (I had to edit it from saying 'the best' because of how people are on this forum). I'm not sure about the two hits each dealing that skill damage. I think that it is supposed to be both hits totaling the skill% bonus. I maybe be wrong.

As a royal guard, you are presented with a slew of new skills (even if most players of the class act is if there are only two or three skills for the class). Some of the skills that do good damage in various ways are Vanishing Point, Pin Point Attack, Exceed Break, Rage Burst, etc. They all have different advantages and disadvantages. Some can be spammed, while others do big burst damage, still, there are AoE's as well in their arsenal. At the point where you have 10 or so job points in Royal Guard, I don't see where there is a need to use Holy Cross any further. I believe that a number of RG skills, with a holy weapon equipped, are simply a better option. Also, progressing in the game no longer has anything to do with killing a small number of monsters (regardless of their power) unless they are a boss. It is entirely about mobbing and then killing said mob with some sort of AoE. The need for any single targeting skill has been reduced largely to burst damage, for MVPing (Vanishing Point used to be ideal for this and maybe still is), inflicting status effects in woe and pvp(Shield Press for stun) and maybe to control stragglers in pvm if one or two happen to not be in the aoe of a skill and the caster is still in cooldown or there isn't esp to recast the aoe again.
Pretty boring to me, honestly. At any rate, glad you like Holy Cross and if you find it is performing well as a Royal Guard for you, then keep at it and post your results. For all I know it might be a very viable single target skill on holy weak monsters later on. If so, maybe it was just overlooked by all the RG skills available. Enjoy the holiday.

#44 EvilLoynis

EvilLoynis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 03:43 PM

P.S. just thought i would point out to all those who discount the skill because of its 450% dmg increase... it is a double hit skill much like Double Strafe of an Archer... so 450% x 2 hits = 900% dmg on one of the fastest, most spammable skillz i have seen on any char so far >.> plus holy element dmg so undead r just dead in one quick hit, anything holy weak gets the same fast slaughter... mayb an RG can try this out on the uppers TI against the necros and what not to see how it turns out but... the math reads something like 6800~7000 dmg from a lvl 10 blow against holy weak enemies at lvl 80 using a basic +0 Lance at a rate of atk that is unprecedented if used with an awakening pot and SQ...

Actually that 900% damage is when you use a 2 Handed spear only. This is well known and is actually listed on the skill info page on irowiki.

http://irowiki.org/wiki/Holy_Cross

The only problem with using this skill as a RG is the fact that you usually want to have a Shield equipped for various skills like Shield Spell, Earth Drive, Reflect Damage and Shield Press. Therefore HC goes down in damage because you will only be using a 1 H spear most times. Although Check out Genesis Ray if you like doing massive Holy Damage.

#45 eatMagnetic

eatMagnetic

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts
  • LocationGermany (Freiburg)
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 07 January 2012 - 04:43 AM

I consider buying a Valk Shield of Royal Guard (Alice Card) - is it worth it?
I mean, I could safe some money and only get the specific Race Valks and as a RG I probably won't hunt Valk or Thanatos. Either I can kill the summons very fast (Dark Illusions) or the summons are not Boss Protocol (Eddga) - so why and when would a Alice Valk be usefull? :/ Do I miss something?

Anyhow, probably the Alice Valk serves for more specific situations or builds/classes. Just btw: Does it reduce EQ? I don't know if 10% will make a difference but yeah...

#46 KataiKou

KataiKou

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 453 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 01:27 PM

So what would be considered recommended equipment set for an RG these days for PvM/MvP? So far, I have the following gear

Rideword Hat +9
Imperial Spear [1]
Nid Gard +9
Immune Shield +9

And the rest is cruddy gear or eden wear.

#47 reaperhack

reaperhack

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 15 February 2012 - 05:30 AM

i think equip adding HP and reduce damage such as variant shoes, diabolusboots+green ferus, diablous armor+peco2 card, nid's garb+raydric, thara'ed shield(i don't have any idea what shield is the best between rosa, sacred mission, imperial shield, or valk shield) etc are fine.

i have question myself: is it really true that RG is being sucks as damager? i've asked some RG player what build they are and most of them answered support one..

well, RG itself is actually defender type, but why? were players here really too depended on reflect damage and inspiration?
i myself still only at lv 113 but i have plan for stats when i reach aura.

STR:95
AGI:90
VIT:70
INT:70
DEX:100
LUK:unused stats, maybe 40?

with Overbrand, Vanishing point and PPA as main attacking skill.
am i too unrealistic with this build? or any suggestion for me?
thanks for advance....

#48 Shiroi17

Shiroi17

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 875 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 07:03 AM

with Overbrand, Vanishing point and PPA as main attacking skill.
am i too unrealistic with this build? or any suggestion for me?
thanks for advance....

It's a solid build, I personally run

100 str
80 agi
100 dex
100 vit
45 int
45 dex

I don't know for WoE because I don't do it, but for MVP'ing it's great overall, you can solo a lot of mvp's and tank while doing dps. The only issue MVP-wise with that build is that a lot of mvp's use the stupid agi up skill which gives them infinite flee =/

Inspiration is not required unless you need the hit boost to get ~540 hit or so.

Keep in mind that while being a solid build, you won't be the best DPS.

Edited by Shiroi17, 15 February 2012 - 07:04 AM.

#49 reaperhack

reaperhack

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 15 February 2012 - 08:18 PM

It's a solid build, I personally run

100 str
80 agi
100 dex
100 vit
45 int
45 dex

I don't know for WoE because I don't do it, but for MVP'ing it's great overall, you can solo a lot of mvp's and tank while doing dps. The only issue MVP-wise with that build is that a lot of mvp's use the stupid agi up skill which gives them infinite flee =/

Inspiration is not required unless you need the hit boost to get ~540 hit or so.

Keep in mind that while being a solid build, you won't be the best DPS.

well, i myself too, MVP killer wannabe. i'm getting high dex so OB and VP won't miss(this 2 skill really need high dex). at least OB deal 20k++. while PPA isn't too much worth for deal damage, at least break chance is high fo pvping. i won't take inspiration for now. 1m exp isn't worth fo 90 secs.

next question, which is better, cannon spear or exceed break?

#50 MordredKiller

MordredKiller

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1531 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 13 April 2012 - 12:10 PM

i prefer
Str 96
Agi 90
Vit 100