I thought I could share some new information about the UI that I found while editing some skins.
It seems that the skin for the resizeable collections window is 'hardcoded' into the client and isn't able to be modified.
Also, similar to the top right cash shop button, the basic info buttons are completely resizable and will adjust based on the dimension you pick for the button. However, you have to relog/change map for these new dimensions to take place.
Additionally, much of the new UI, including the cash shop side buttons allow for this flexibility. The files for the cash shop buttons are located in the basic_interface folder and are named:
- gear (highlighted) - ¿µ±¸Àåºña.bmp
- gear (unhighlighted) - ¿µ±¸Àåºñb.bmp
- costume (highlighted) - ±âÅ¸a.bmp
- costume (unhighlighted) - ±âÅ¸b.bmp
- new (highlighted) - ½Å±Ôa.bmp
- new (unhighlighted) - ½Å±Ôb.bmp
- buff (highlighted) -¹öÇÁa.bmp
- buff (unhighlighted) - ¹öÇÁb.bmp
- hot (highlighted) - ÀÎ±âa.bmp
- hot (unhighlighted) - ÀÎ±âb.bmp
- rental (highlighted) - ÀÓ´ëÀåºña.bmp
- rental (unhighlighted) - ÀÓ´ëÀåºñb.bmp
- other (highlighted) - È¸º¹a.bmp
- other (unhighlighted) - È¸º¹b.bmp
- limited (highlighted) - ÇÑÁ¤a.bmp
- limited (unhighlighted) - ÇÑÁ¤b.bmp