MichyLee

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 488 posts
  • Locationhell
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Vvyvern (Past Dekard)

Posted 03 January 2011 - 08:35 PM

Okay guys and girls with the Korean error problem. Read this and don't put up threads about the Korean letters popping up. It's been up a few times. Just do this:

(ex. C:\Program Files\Gravity\Dragon Saga), delete the file Patcher.exe, name the pacher again, Patcher2.exe to Patcher.exe. Run Dragon Saga from Gateway again and it will start.

Alright ? So no more threads about this. Posted Image

Edited by MichyLee, 03 January 2011 - 08:35 PM.

#2 Maronu

Maronu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2358 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 03 January 2011 - 08:45 PM

Nice effort, but your thread is right next to a thread which asked about the Korean error, and you didn't make this one first.

#3 Nolanvoid

Nolanvoid

Nolan Smash!

• Retired
  • 2024 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 11:37 PM

This is a better fit here. Thank you for posting it.

#4 Ripper201

Ripper201

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 04:57 PM

Hmmm I just did what you said, deleted the Patcher.exe file and renamed the Patcher2.exe into Patcher.exe but now when i open GateWay it seems like it doesnt even know that i already had the game downloaded, now when i click on Dragon Saga it opens an internet explorer and asks to start downloading Dragon Saga. you sure that this is how to fix the Korean letters error?

#5 omGeo

omGeo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 06:01 PM

Double click the patcher.exe and it should run it. Don't run it from Gateway.

#6 Ripper201

Ripper201

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 06:15 AM

It still doesn't work, when i double click the patcher a little window pops up saying execute on gateway, then when i try from gateway (i downloaded dragon saga again =.=) i still get the same korean letters message. btw while i was writing this i double clicked on the file Patcher2.exe and it started downloading something, hopefully its the update. i will be sooo sad if i can't play dragon saga, i really enjoy it

#7 AirTwin91

AirTwin91

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 10:47 AM

It still doesn't work, when i double click the patcher a little window pops up saying execute on gateway, then when i try from gateway (i downloaded dragon saga again =.=) i still get the same korean letters message. btw while i was writing this i double clicked on the file Patcher2.exe and it started downloading something, hopefully its the update. i will be sooo sad if i can't play dragon saga, i really enjoy it

I have found the answer! Hopefully this works for you all as well as it has worked for me http://forums.warppo...tyle_emoticons/default/happy.gif Just run Gateway.exe as an "administrator" and it should start patching Ver. 0.123 [If I got it right] Good luck!

#8 Ripper201

Ripper201

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 11:02 AM

I have found the answer! Hopefully this works for you all as well as it has worked for me http://forums.warppo...tyle_emoticons/default/happy.gif Just run Gateway.exe as an "administrator" and it should start patching Ver. 0.123 [If I got it right] Good luck!

oh well, after having finished that updating that i said was happening it managed to work, thnx though for the advice if it ever happens again

#9 AirTwin91

AirTwin91

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 10:19 PM

oh well, after having finished that updating that i said was happening it managed to work, thnx though for the advice if it ever happens again

No Problem :rolleyes:

#10 gerkyger

gerkyger

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 08:26 PM

i tried it the way u wrote down the direction and it doesnt work for me, what should i do? the patcher thing doesnt work, and even if i do, it says execute from gateway, and it downloads everythin all over again. what to do???

#11 Rip901

Rip901

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 12:15 PM

i have the korean error message, how would I find these Patcher.exe's?

#12 papapap

papapap

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 222 posts
  • LocationWhere I live
  • Server:Vvyren

Posted 22 January 2011 - 12:28 PM

i have the korean error message, how would I find these Patcher.exe's?

The original post tells you what to do. You go to your Local Disk (C:), then you go to program files, then to Gravity, and finally to Dragon saga and look for the Patcher files that you need to change.

#13 xNinjalove

xNinjalove

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 91 posts
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 01 February 2011 - 08:22 PM

what do u mean name patcher again?

#14 jokah666

jokah666

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 February 2011 - 08:28 PM

Cheers mate! This fixed my problem! +1000 rep.

#15 lolmater

lolmater

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 February 2011 - 09:18 PM

it still wont work for me

#16 Nekura

Nekura

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationOhio, USA

Posted 07 February 2011 - 01:36 PM

Hello, question..
I already have a patcher.exe and a patcher2.exe from when I first downloaded Dragon Saga as well as a PatcherPatch. Now I get the Korean letters again when it tries to patch update. How do I solve this since I already have a patcher2.exe and a patcher.exe?

#17 fojas

fojas

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 68 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 11 February 2011 - 02:39 PM

Hey guys, i have try everything in there i dowload the game then i deleted the patcher because in my it does not say patcher.exe idk why, anyways so i did that and rename the other pather2 to pather and then i did the restar gatewa. then i click on dragon saga is it said this "2_mon2.dat is missing or damage" something like that. anyhow i went en looked at the thing in the drago saga data it it was only one that it was name 2_mon.dat so i made a copy of that same file and post it there with the name of the missing file that is 2_mon2.dat.. then i clicked on pacher and it was working like new so hope this hopes you ^^ hit me on dragon saga will be waiting for u sexy ppl XD

#18 fojas

fojas

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 68 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 11 February 2011 - 03:24 PM

i just found another bloody problem my client will not update it does not update so i cannot open the bloody shop grrr help? anyone know how can this be fix

#19 Calanor

Calanor

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 2474 posts
  • LocationBetween 2 Rainbows
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 11 February 2011 - 03:31 PM

@fojas, look at some of the other posts in this section if none of them help you then you should make a new post and not post in a topic that doesn't seem to be what your experiencing.

#20 fojas

fojas

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 68 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 12 February 2011 - 02:20 PM

@fojas, look at some of the other posts in this section if none of them help you then you should make a new post and not post in a topic that doesn't seem to be what your experiencing.

Has the problem all the client been fix in the warmportal center?

#21 noahtang1

noahtang1

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 06:06 AM

i can't find local disc (C:)

#22 ZandKey

ZandKey

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 13 February 2011 - 06:13 AM

i can't find local disc (C:)

Drive (C:) is your computers main hard drive. Go into the Start Menu, and then into My Computer, or Computer depending on your Operating System. Under "Hard Disc Drives" you should see one that says "(C:)" along with the brand of your computer in the name. Click on that. Then go into Program Files (or Program Files (x86) and find a folder named "Gravity", go into it, and then go into the folder named "Dragon Saga" and you should see a file named "Patcher", delete it. Then find the file named "patcher2" and rename it to "patcher".

After that, run Dragon Saga like you normally would and you shouldn't get the Korean Error.

#23 noahtang1

noahtang1

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 08:06 AM

it says some things missing or dammage

#24 noahtang1

noahtang1

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 08:12 AM

Hey guys, i have try everything in there i dowload the game then i deleted the patcher because in my it does not say patcher.exe idk why, anyways so i did that and rename the other pather2 to pather and then i did the restar gatewa. then i click on dragon saga is it said this "2_mon2.dat is missing or damage" something like that. anyhow i went en looked at the thing in the drago saga data it it was only one that it was name 2_mon.dat so i made a copy of that same file and post it there with the name of the missing file that is 2_mon2.dat.. then i clicked on pacher and it was working like new so hope this hopes you ^^ hit me on dragon saga will be waiting for u sexy ppl XD

i have the same problem has him/her do you guys know why

#25 noahtang1

noahtang1

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 10:15 AM

now i'm getting this massage called excute on gateway

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users