2 replies to this topic

#1 Ramune

Ramune

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 01:16 PM

Hi, I have a fun suggestion!

I hear a lot of concerns in the General Discussion forums that the Dragon Saga population is declining. Even though it is just word of mouth and there are no actual numbers, some people pointed out that Gateway and regional limitations(?) are a big role to this problem.

However, instead of focusing on the negative, I want to add some positivity! If there is some type of referral system (with achievements and rewards) for Dragon Saga, that would give everyone some incentive to invite their friends.

For example:

~An exclusive "Friends for Life" buff, a 3 hour 150% up exp buff from level 30-60 if you party with friends under your account (have to be within 5 levels and this buff and it lasts for 2 months).

~Achievement medals in game if you get your friend past 20, 40, and 60 (class job change).

~If one invite 5 friends to the game(all passing 2nd job change), they receive an "I've got Friends!" badge on the forums (and a small icon under name).

~Exclusive in game pet (30 days) for 20 friends (All reaching lvl 40).

~Exclusive weapon in game for successfully inviting 100 friends (all reaching lvl 40).

~10-20% permanent discount on cash shop items after inviting 500 friends (all reaching lvl 40)

To minimize people from taking advantage of referrals from illegal ways, Warp Portal can utilize the cash shop! For example, a criteria for the friend account is to spend $10 through Warp Portal online power ups. I think $10 dollars is a modest and reasonable amount. It can go towards their Lavalon and Aram (Magecheng??) recipe when they reach the appropriate level.

I want to see more people in Dragon Saga! It's such a fun game with a great community.

#2 Run3Ravi

Run3Ravi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • LocationMiami,FL
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:The only @#$% one

Posted 17 January 2011 - 04:47 PM

hmmm..... i like it +1

#3 Fantasizer

Fantasizer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 77 posts
  • LocationLook down
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Guess?

Posted 17 January 2011 - 05:56 PM

I like it too. It seems reasonable to me and I'm pretty sure it could get DragonSaga some more players.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users