Kirara+Twitches Vending Addition - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Kirara+Twitches Vending Addition

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Kirara

Kirara

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts
  • Locationin your Closet :) Stealing your Stuff <3
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Draconis/Leonis

Posted 06 January 2011 - 10:18 PM

in one of my other posts the topic came up about offer tabs in shops so say someone is selling something you want.. you could leave an offer on that specific item, Twitch liked this idea so I'm naming it as both of ours. it would be easier to leave a message for a shop owner if there was something you wanted in said shop?

The offer tab would also kill some of the spamming because if people can leave offers on things people won;t have to spam it in trade chat as much ^^

#2 Kirara

Kirara

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 06:50 PM

this is saying to add a Specific tab in Shops like this

[Sell][Buy][Offer]

so that way if you like something someone is selling they would know you offered a price on it and if it don't sell maybe work out a deal with said person, this is just a suggestion :x

#3 twitch

twitch

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1404 posts
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 13 January 2011 - 05:01 PM

o thanks what a honor :D :rolleyes: well yeah,i was thinking tabs next to the sell/buy section
Comment/regard (offers) just random names there so here's something that would look like a comment
Comment:
Please leave your comment here
Your hwm 15 d7 is kinda high it would not sell as good as the Rifle due to the rise of bourgs.(just an example
Please leave your offer here
hey im interested in your hwm 15 d7 though im out of money currently if you could wait 2-3days ill get it to you in double pm me in my other account -Thispostneedstobeimplemented
Regard
is the iteam - ancient visitor- look still available?
these are simple of examples that i would like to see this could also be blocked and implemented with RRE
when people send u offers/regards/comments your rose client blinks as someone sent u a pm/message/whisper/said your name;this is one of those little things that would make rose better without giving us 312bugs (lets hope :D)

#4 Kirara

Kirara

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 08:56 AM

yeah i think the offer tab would come in handy especially if they add the Free Market :x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users