sry for double post *lucky for newbie* + couple ring is weak - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

sry for double post *lucky for newbie* + couple ring is weak

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 mimiwin

mimiwin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 08 January 2011 - 04:08 PM

As the topic of unlucky soul craft for most players..

I can up with the idea that gift box promotion be bought back.. and inside of it the the a "lucky stone" more enchate rate for people that made new charather, promoting more people to more new chars "more people in the lower classing to help and play"
gift box obtain at lvl 20 or 40 is still in question but..

Why to only people that make new chars + job change is because "newbies need love" lol but seriously note most lvl 50+to 60+ got ther work cut out from them for the merge of THQ..(+5 and up for more player at that level)

gift box with "lucky stone" well promote more players and more lucky to people that make need it more...

lucky rate or lucky chances? still in question
nontradeable place in MICs (like xmas candy r halloween more)
limit to (25-50 use)

POwer of love * should be great right?

The couple ring seem to be more then useless.. why cant i soul it? and why doesnt it give buff? IT IS the a symbol of love (and isnt love great, lol)

There should be a buff boost to the rings or be allow to soul, or even simple be an item that is place in IM like the couple set because i like the ring is cute but simply uselesss... there are slot in the IM place to hold earring, rings, n ect... so why is it in the equipment area?

*it just an item dont shot me down for it* feel free to leave comments.. or any ideas you may have

(*i didnt know how to move the post so i double post>.<*sry)

Edited by mimiwin, 08 January 2011 - 04:11 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users