2 replies to this topic

#1 Ripper201

Ripper201

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 67 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 08 January 2011 - 07:40 PM

I have been seening alot of friends who have been trying to buy fire/water guardian sets, i find that it was really a bad idea for Gravity to remove the option of buying costumes directly from the Item Mal (not using the wheel), there were 2 pages of fire guardian pieces a few days ago, there are now just a bit over 1 page, at this rate, within the next week there will be no more set pieces in market and i find that it will be really unfair for those who didnt get to buy them later on since people with them will have a huge advantage over them (like with ppl with the OP sets).

My suggestion is that they bring back the option to buy costume items directly with IM. also, shouldnt they allow for backpacks (wings, mufflers, flags, capes) so drop again? its the same issue, new people to the game wont have them while old players will have the amazing ones like bone dragon and such, its sort of a similar issue although in a smaller scale.
Btw, backpacks are now selling for like 200g+ even with horrible stats.

#2 canajew

canajew

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 583 posts

Posted 08 January 2011 - 08:06 PM

We can only hope ^o^

#3 Rimmy

Rimmy

Too Legit To Quit

• Dragon Saga Moderator
  • 2354 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 10 January 2011 - 09:54 AM

I have been seening alot of friends who have been trying to buy fire/water guardian sets, i find that it was really a bad idea for Gravity to remove the option of buying costumes directly from the Item Mal (not using the wheel), there were 2 pages of fire guardian pieces a few days ago, there are now just a bit over 1 page, at this rate, within the next week there will be no more set pieces in market and i find that it will be really unfair for those who didnt get to buy them later on since people with them will have a huge advantage over them (like with ppl with the OP sets).

My suggestion is that they bring back the option to buy costume items directly with IM. also, shouldnt they allow for backpacks (wings, mufflers, flags, capes) so drop again? its the same issue, new people to the game wont have them while old players will have the amazing ones like bone dragon and such, its sort of a similar issue although in a smaller scale.
Btw, backpacks are now selling for like 200g+ even with horrible stats.

Fire/Water Guardian sets were never obtainable directly through the Item Mall/Cash Shop. They were special sets acquired via coupon codes back in the THQ*ICE days (you got the coupon codes by purchasing Dragonica game cards in stores). There was a finite number of them and most have been acquired and become part of players' regular equip setups, which is why you see so few of them now.

New high-level back equips will be added w/ the addition of the Ice Continent, but as far as I know there's been no word on adding in lower-level back equips again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users