4 replies to this topic

#1 Syre

Syre

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1860 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 16 January 2011 - 06:19 AM

Fix things like compounding(these cards), reinforcing, and enchanting. itstead it should work like the lucky boxes/cards. Upgrade until supplies are gone with the option to turn it off.

Also if there is only one "compound recipe," then what he have to choose it for? If the recipe calls for x amount of xeons then why do we have to enter in a number for how many it will put in? The system is just stupid.

Edited by Syre, 16 January 2011 - 06:47 AM.

#2 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 16 January 2011 - 07:23 AM

I agree with the compound thing, if there is only one recipe, the player shouldnt need to pick it.

With the enchant is posible to make a similar thing, the process could automatically pick the xeons and the enchant success if is available; but the player still would need to put the enchant xeon they wish to use.

But the reinforce is more complex, because one have reinforcement success xeons, anti break and anti deterioration xeons. One way to do it, would be to be able to set in each slot, wich kind of xeon will be used.

In any of the cases, the basic xeons could be automatically placed, because those are always the same and the game would only need if that amount is available.

#3 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 16 January 2011 - 02:33 PM

make it so you dont have to chose 1 everytime, just auto take 1 card every time, or make it so we can do 50 at a time or sth

#4 Overlord666

Overlord666

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1158 posts
  • LocationTransylvania
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Underworld

Posted 16 January 2011 - 06:25 PM

You do realize that no one actually listens to us. right? :rolleyes:
Ah, whatever. I'm tired of this :P anyway.

#5 Krzychu1990eg

Krzychu1990eg

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • LocationPoland
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 16 January 2011 - 08:21 PM

yep here should be like toss turan #01 and press recipe then ok, auto take cards also when reinf should be i toss 1x weapon + xeons later when i press "again" items should be in windows auto

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users