• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Kishandra

Kishandra

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 11:11 PM

With the announcement of a level cap increase I find myself with a Wish list of skills for certain classes. Feel free to include your own skill ideas for classes you know. Please follow the format I use, Will update any decent suggestions. Feel free to debate what skills you would like to see. Some skills may seem overpowered but remember these are first obtained at level 80, they should blow everything else out of the water.

Race: Turan
Class: Radiant
Prerequisite skill: Restoration
Name of skill: Party Restoration
Cast Time: 1 second
Cooldown: 30 seconds
MP cost: 200
Range: 15m
Description: Ardently pray to remove all negative effects cast on the target and 7 other allies within 20M
Effect:Removes targets of negative effects: Max 1 effect per level (special note, this needs to remove stuns, sleep, fear, dots, debuffs)
Reason: Healers lack an effective means of DoT control, and it is long overdue for a means to remove stun and disabling effects.

Prerequisite skill: Moderate party heal
Name of skill: Party Rejuvenation
Cast time: 1 second
MP cost: 300 Mp
Range: 20M
Description: Restore your party members HP with holy power
Effect: Continuous HP Restoration for party members within 20M: 450/2sec for 20 sec
Reason: Radiants lack a useful HoT for party members, the other option here was a 10k party heal.

Class: Protector
Prerequisite skill: Spiritual Intensification
Name of skill: Sanctuary
Cast time: 2 seconds
Cooldown 45 seconds
MP cost: 200 MP
Range: 15M
Description: Temporarily decrease Attack Power of all targets within this skill's range.
Effect: Attack and magic power reduced by 15% (+3% per level) Duration: 30 seconds. Effects up to 4 targets in a 10m range. (special note: Works on raid bosses)
Reason:I miss sanctuary, was a really good idea for a skill and with a few tweaks I think it could be a great skill endgame.

Those are the first three I have come up with, have actually been hoping to see these for a very long time.

#2 Loyalty1

Loyalty1

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9069 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:♪ ♥ ♪

Posted 17 January 2011 - 11:14 PM

Radiant 3rd Jobs

Divine

The direct upgrade of the Radiant class; stronger heals and support abilities.

Background: Only the most virtuous and experienced priests of the Xenon order can hope becoming an avatar of the Goddess itself on Ethergia. Hope and strenght can be seen in the eyes of the warriors being supported by these light wielding bishops and fear in the eyes of those blind enough to go against Xenovia's will.

- Greater Heal: A stronger version of Moderate Heal. Not only does it heal the target for more; it also heals the 4 nearest friendly targets within 5 meters of your target for 50% of your total heal. 2 seconds cast time, 5 seconds cooldown, can also crit. (More skill points in this skill would only increase its healing (Like Lesser Heal or Moderate Heal), numbers can be twinked)

- Divine Will: Transfer half of the mana of the Divine to the target in form of Health. Ex: You have 10k mana, so you will heal your target for 5k Health points and you will lose 5k Mana points. Instant cast, 5 minutes cooldown, cannot crit. (The idea here is to push the utility of your mana bar, a Mana Shield like spell (More skill points would increase the % of mana taken from you to increase the heal and maybe lower the cooldown... numbers can be twinked...)

- Xenovia's Chosen: Increase all your heals %, cast speed and buffs (Meaning Blessed Revelation, Divine Protection, Invigoration,etc, cast by the Divine will be % stronger). Passive spell.

• All your healing spells heals for 1% more, can be cast 0.5% faster and all buffs are 4% stronger.
  • All your healing spells heals for 2% more, can be cast 1% faster and all buffs are 8% stronger.
  • All your healing spells heals for 3% more, can be cast 1.5% faster and all buffs are 12% stronger.
  • All your healing spells heals for 4% more, can be cast 2% faster and all buffs are 16% stronger.
  • All your healing spells heals for 5% more, can be cast 2.5% faster and all buffs are 20% stronger.
  • All your healing spells heals for 6% more, can be cast 3% faster and all buffs are 24% stronger.
  • All your healing spells heals for 7% more, can be cast 3.5% faster and all buffs are 28% stronger.
  • All your healing spells heals for 8% more, can be cast 4% faster and all buffs are 32% stronger.
  • All your healing spells heals for 9% more, can be cast 4.5% faster and all buffs are 36% stronger.
  • All your healing spells heals for 10% more, can be cast 5% faster and all buffs are 40% stronger.

Inquisitor

The second class that Radiants can choose, Inquisitors are more offensive than Divines. (Yes the class will still be able to heal, but you'll understand more below)

Background: The inquisition is another part of the Xenon order, it's shadow if you prefer. Where the priests and bishops take care of the woundeds and sing Xenovia's wisdom and salvation in front of the citizens, the Inquisitors are priest fanatics who torture and burn the heretics and monsters unfit to breath on the lands given by the Goddess.

-
Fanatism: After Lesser Party Heal, Moderate Party Heal or Moderate Heal is casted, increase all Electric damages and reduce all heals for 30 seconds. Passive spell. A double edged sword skill if you prefer... numbers can be twinked.. and yes, casting another of those 3 heals would refresh the duration of Fanatism. The goal is to make you choose if you want a more offensive or defensive character.

• Increase all Electric damages by 5% and reduce all healing spells by 5% for 30 seconds.
  • Increase all Electric damages by 10% and reduce all healing spells by 10% for 30 seconds.
  • Increase all Electric damages by 15% and reduce all healing spells by 15% for 30 seconds.
  • Increase all Electric damages by 20% and reduce all healing spells by 20% for 30 seconds.
  • Increase all Electric damages by 25% and reduce all healing spells by 25% for 30 seconds.
  • Increase all Electric damages by 30% and reduce all healing spells by 30% for 30 seconds.
  • Increase all Electric damages by 35% and reduce all healing spells by 35% for 30 seconds.
  • Increase all Electric damages by 40% and reduce all healing spells by 40% for 30 seconds.
  • Increase all Electric damages by 45% and reduce all healing spells by 45% for 30 seconds.
  • Increase all Electric damages by 50% and reduce all healing spells by 50% for 30 seconds.
- Burn: A ray of Holy Fire (Electric spell) comes straight from Heaven to purge your target and also affect it with the ''Confusion'' debuff which slow all skills casting by 50% for 5 seconds. 1s cast time, 20 seconds cooldown, can crit. More skills points would increase the damage of the nuke and reduce the spell's cooldown a little.

- Interrogation: Stun the target for a set duration. Maximum range 10m, minimum range 5m. Basically a stun with very limited range to prevent another ''Ranged stuns opness''. More skills points would increase the % of success and maybe the damage if there's any with it...

#3 Kishandra

Kishandra

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 11:45 PM

Did i miss an announcement when I was on my last vacation from this game? pretty sure I would have remembered an official announcement in regards to 3rd classes? or was this just a suggestion you made before.

Inquisitor sounds a lot more fun then tempest.

I dont think the world is ready for 3rd jobs tho, 32 classes is more then i care to remember.

#4 Loyalty1

Loyalty1

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9069 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:♪ ♥ ♪

Posted 18 January 2011 - 12:01 AM

You won't really see new skills until 3rd jobs are implemented.

#5 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 18 January 2011 - 05:47 AM

Race: Kruxena
Class: Assassin
Prerequisite skill: Stealth
Name of skill: Massive Stealth
Cast Time: 2 second
Cooldown: 2 minutes
MP cost: 400
Duration: 10-30 secs
Description: it let a group of player go under stealth for a set duration, the stealthed players under Massive Stealth cant move or attack without be detected. The skill dont affect players in attack mode.
Reason: this could be a good skill to have a little more tactics.

Also could be a skill for a new class that i suggest in the past, the Tracker.

More skills and classes here: 3rd Jobs and 3rd Job skills and New Classes/ Jobs

#6 HeavenlyPride

HeavenlyPride

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 113 posts
  • LocationTeas

Posted 18 January 2011 - 08:46 AM

With the announcement of a level cap increase I find myself with a Wish list of skills for certain classes. Feel free to include your own skill ideas for classes you know. Please follow the format I use, Will update any decent suggestions. Feel free to debate what skills you would like to see. Some skills may seem overpowered but remember these are first obtained at level 80, they should blow everything else out of the water.

Prerequisite skill: Restoration
Name of skill: Party Restoration
Cast Time: 1 second
MP cost: 200
Description: Ardently pray to remove all negative effects cast on the target and 7 other allies within 20M
Effect:Removes targets of negative effects: Max 1 effect per level (special note, this needs to remove stuns, sleep, fear, dots, debuffs)
Reason: Healers lack an effective means of DoT control, and it is long overdue for a means to remove stun and disabling effects.

Prerequisite skill: Moderate party heal
Name of skill: Party Rejuvenation
Cast time: 1 second
MP cost: 300 Mp
Description: Restore your party members HP with holy power
Effect: Continuous HP Restoration for party members within 20M: 450/2sec for 20 sec
Reason: Radiants lack a useful HoT for party members, the other option here was a 10k party heal.

Class: Protector
Prerequisite skill: Spiritual Intensification
Name of skill: Sanctuary
Cooldown 45 seconds
MP cost: 200 MP
Range: 15M
Description: Temporarily decrease Attack Power of all targets within this skill's range.
Effect: Attack and magic power reduced by 15% (+3% per level) Duration: 30 seconds. Effects up to 4 targets in a 10m range. (special note: Works on raid bosses)
Reason:I miss sanctuary, was a really good idea for a skill and with a few tweaks I think it could be a great skill endgame.

Those are the first three I have come up with, have actually been hoping to see these for a very long time.

I like the idea of your rejuvenation, however, maybe make it something more of a better party heal. The duration should be less too IMO.

Prerequisite skill: Salvation
Name of skill: Party Salvation
Prerequisite Level: 70
Cast Time: 3 Seconds
Cooldown: 45 Seconds
MP cost: 300 MP
Description: Recall you dead comrads from the great beyond, reviving them with a limited amount of health.
Effect: Revives 8 fallen targets (Can be cast on a living target and still be affective as long as living target is within 15m of the fallen)
Reason: Healers are always being asked to ressurect during battles, and it has gotten kind of annoying, now, so we should actually be able to do it without having to untarget our tank.

As for new classes, I like Loyalty's, however, I don't really like their descriptions. Radiants are healers and defensive buffers, not damagers. The aspects of the Inquisitor belong in an advanced job class of a Tempest. My suggestion is this.

Divine

Description: The Divine are masters of medicinal magic. Often said to be angels in disguise, they wield the power to overturn the tides of battle without a single death on their side of the war.

Skills:
Class: Divine
Prerequisite skill: Moderate Heal
Prerequisite Level: 80
Name of skill: Great Heal
Cast Time: 1 Second
Cooldown: 14 Seconds
Duration: 10 Seconds
MP cost: 154 - 246
Description: Increase the HP of the target and leave your Divine mark on them, healing them for a set amount over a period of time
Effect: Heals the target for 740 HP - 1610 HP, and then heals them for 185 HP - 403 HP every two seconds for 10 seconds (8 targets) (Works like the Protector HOT, affected by MND, MGK. ATT., Light DMG, etc. /5)
Reason: Would be a nice HOT, and not too OP either, considering the class it belongs to. I heals more than LPH too, which is how it should be.

Prerequisite skill: Moderate Party Heal
Name of skill: Great Party Heal
Cast Time: 2 Seconds
Cooldown: 15 Seconds
MP cost: 257 - 380
Description: Cast your Divine Mark onto surrounding party members, increasing their HP and, healing them for a set amount over a period of time
Effect: Heals the target for 777 HP - 1890 HP, and then heals them for 195 HP - 473 HP every two seconds for 10 Seconds (8 targets) (Works like the Protector HOT, affected by MND, MGK. ATT., Light DMG, etc. /5)
Reason: Would be a nice party HOT that would be very effective in raids where your original party heal didn't quite finish off the job.

Prerequisite Skill: Hush
Name of Skill: Angel Wings
Cooldown Time: 30 seconds
Duration: 2 - 20 Seconds
MP cost: 140 - 267
Range: 10M
Description: Allow yourself or Target to glide for a short while, making you immune to immobilizing skills.
Effect: Immunity to Root, stun, and chaos for a short period of time. (Sleep, hush, and other skills still affective.)
Reason: Kind of a so-so skill to play off the whole angel thing, and would be nice to occassionally surprise some of the crowd controlling classes.

Prerequisite skill: Party Salvation (Or Salvation if not)
Prerequisite Level: 90
Name of Skill: Angel's Kiss
Cast Time: 3 Seconds
Cooldown Time: 60 Seconds
Duration: Infinite (However, can be soccerkicked)
MP Cost: 350 - 500
Range: 4M
Description: Bless the target with the promise of life after death
Effect: Automatically resurrects the target upon death.
Reason: If you're in a raid, and Salvation (Or Party Salvation) can't reach you or get to you for some reason, you can automatically resurrect yourself.

Prerequisite Skills: Great Heal and Great Party Heal
Name of Skill: Divinity
Cast Time: 1.5 Seconds
Cooldown TIme: 30 Seconds
Duration: 10 - 30 Minutes
MP: 244 - 456
Range: 30M
Description: Bless your party with the grace of heaven, increasing the healing power of recovery spells
Effect: Raises the effect of all healing spells for affected targets by a percentage (8 targets) 2% - 20%
Reason: At higher levels, hopefully, there will be a requirement for higher powered healing.

Inquisitor

Description: Masters of defense, Inquisitors specialize in controlling the effects of enemy offensive skils and lessening their damage.

Skills:
Class: Inquisitor
Prerequisite Skill: Skin of Stone
Name of Skill: Jewel of Xenovia
Cast Time: 1.5 seconds
Cooldown time: 60 Seconds
Duration: 10 Minutes
MP: 145 - 324
Range: 10M
AOE Effect range: 10M
Description: Lay a protective shield around the targeted area, lowering the damage taken by party members for a set amount of time
Effect: Lowers the damage taken by party members for 10 minues by a set amount 1% - 10%
Reason: Damage Control will make a the Inquisitor an essential part of a party, this skill would work well if cast around the DPS members of the party.

Prerequisite Skill: Moderate Party Heal
Name of Skill: Grand Light
Cast Time: 2 Seconds
Cooldown Time: 5 Minutes
Duration: Uses
MP: 145 - 285
Range: 4M
Description: Leave a totem of healing that can be accessed by party members. It has a set number of uses, and will disappear when used up.
Effect: When triggered, the user will receive a low powerd HOT (2 HP - 20 HP) that lasts for one minute.
Reason: will help the Inquisitor heal without taking too much attention off defending the party.

Prerequisite Skill: Jewel of Xenovia
Name of Skill: Shield of Xenovia
Cast Time: 1.5 seconds
Cooldown Time: 5 minutes
Duration: Varies
MP: 255 - 435
Description: Protect the target with a shield of pure magic, immunizing a set amount of HP damage
Effect: Shields the target for 3420 - 24567 HP damage
Reason: A protective skill like this would save the tank in desperate situations.

Prerequisite Skill: Grand Light
Name of Skill: Discipline
Cooldown Time: 30 Seconds
Duration: 10 - 20 seconds
MP: 133 - 207 MP
Range: 30M
Description: Teach your enemies a lesson, lowering their defenses to half for a set duration of time.
Effect: Half Surrounding enemy defenses.
Reason: If they control damage, why not control how much damage enemies take?

Just a little bit of what I'd love to see out of the Radiant class.

Edited by HeavenlyPride, 18 January 2011 - 08:49 AM.

#7 sonemere

sonemere

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2350 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 21 January 2011 - 09:53 PM

Skills:
Race: xenoa
Class: avenger 2nd job
Prerequisite skill: eliminating trap
Name of skill: Totem reflection
Cooldown: 28 sec
MP cost: 154 - 246
Range: 20M 1-8 targets
Description: affects x targets 1 per lvl reflecting totem affects bak at the caster for a set duration.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users