Peridots and Darkened Weapons - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Peridots and Darkened Weapons

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Xros

Xros

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 03:29 PM

Because there is no proposal/suggestion ticket in warpportal support, i'll just put it here.. ( Can the devs improve the % given by Peridot Gems, as at the moment.. they're really not worth it.. w/ Peridot Grade 7, you just get a 7.5% aspd addition. 1 Diamond 7(20 ap/5% ap) would still be better than 4 Peridot 7 Gems(30% aspd).. It is already 4 Grade 7 Peridots and what you just get is a measly 30% aspd.. On the other side, a lot of dark gears' base aspd% has more than P7's 7.5% aspd..

Also, for the darkened weapons, the base aspd is really low.. For a lvl 200 weapon, it just gives 11.7% aspd.. Your not really gonna feel the effect in the tiniest bit. So my proposal/suggestion is to improve the percentage Peridot Gems and Darkened Weapons gives..

Peridot Gems
Currently:
P1=1.2
P2=2.1%
P3=3%
P4=3.9%
P5=4.8%
P6=6%
P7=7.5%

Change to: (P1>P7) (%)

A = 1,3,5,7,9,11,13%

B = 2,4,6,8,10,12,14%

C = 1.5/3.0/4.5/6.0/7.5/9.0/10.5%

D = 2.5/5.0/10.0/12.5/15.0/17.5/20.0%

For Darkened Weapons:
just make the base aspd% = lvl requirement/10 (e.g. Darkened Widow Spear lvl req. is 200, so base aspd% will be 20% aspd instead of 11.7%)

p.s. before anyone says it, yes I do have an aspd champ who's just a few aspd% away from getting to the 300% aspd mark.. but it's not the reason for making this, there are also other forum ppl here who thinks that Peridots are underpowered or whatever you call them.. PLEASE if your gonna post something useless, offtopic, just troll, just flame or get post count.. at least choose between A,B,C and D.. cheers! :)

Edited by Xros, 19 January 2011 - 03:36 PM.

#2 twitch

twitch

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1404 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 19 January 2011 - 03:35 PM

i disagree,my champ has 220-230% depending on what set im wearing and over 6.2k ap adding more aspd in anyway stated above would just be insane;if artisans/gun bourg could go above 300+ just imagine with the p7s you asked for they nerfed p7s by alot for a reason they dont want the aspd they had before,i do agree theyre maybe a tad bit overnerfed but in reality doing this would be causing more problems.Adding 10% to p7s (which is lower then any other options) would give someone the opportunity to gain 12.5% more aspd by wearing p7s;now 12% is not much but if you put something like 20% that means just off of 5p7s you got yourself 100% aspd;with 70% more aspd then you used to,i understand you see p7s underpowered but we dont want the same situation as before.Leaving it as it is and not risking any other mess ups i think is the better idea.

#3 Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 515 posts
  • LocationIndia-Mumbai

Posted 19 January 2011 - 10:11 PM

we all know that ASPD doesnt have its effectiveness as it once had
rite now it is nerfed no doubt but a sense fix could be much better
also increasing aspd will make evrithing feel much more fast and spoil the fun in playin(experienced that in RO)

buffing it up will be a great buff for champs(hu are already much OP),bourgs (hu are balanced fine)
and katars and clerics (hu really need it)

taking aspd helps champs the biggest as they can depend on melees to deliver the damage
not put points is active damage type skills
thus allowing them to access all their passives
this will let them get same DPS output as before with getting other stats (def,Hp,mana,mspd)

rather buffs in aspd or crit shud be made so that raiders and clerics benefit from it
if they make an acceptable buff then i wont mind having 1 katar burn nerfed

#4 Xros

Xros

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 05:48 PM

i disagree,my champ has 220-230% depending on what set im wearing and over 6.2k ap adding more aspd in anyway stated above would just be insane;if artisans/gun bourg could go above 300+ just imagine with the p7s you asked for they nerfed p7s by alot for a reason they dont want the aspd they had before,i do agree theyre maybe a tad bit overnerfed but in reality doing this would be causing more problems.Adding 10% to p7s (which is lower then any other options) would give someone the opportunity to gain 12.5% more aspd by wearing p7s;now 12% is not much but if you put something like 20% that means just off of 5p7s you got yourself 100% aspd;with 70% more aspd then you used to,i understand you see p7s underpowered but we dont want the same situation as before.Leaving it as it is and not risking any other mess ups i think is the better idea.

for bolded part:
what? i wear max aspd gears + aspd passives for champ and i only got 232%.. i assume it's w/ buffs.. don't include buffs here were talking only about peridots and darkened weapons..

sry but choice D was intended to be a joke, and for multiple choice thing it is usually 4 choices so I added that for fun.. didn't anticipated that some will take it seriously.. also if most ppl here thinks choice A and B is too much then I don't know..

so if we go for choice C, you will only get 15% aspd increase from 5 P7s (37.5% to 52.5%).. that's not gonna be op or insane right?

for the weapons, i don't think it will creat opness/insanity, i do believe using the formula (lvl requirement/10) is fine in setting the base aspd% given by darkened weapons.. and even if they changed lvl 200 darkened weapons to that formula, most people will still go for hardened's 80 ap than darkened's 20%.. if you still think 20% is a lot.. then they could do lvl requirement/15 making the 200 weapons to 13.3%..

all im proposing/suggesting is improving peridots, we do know gems/stats are not balance, peridots included.. good thing Phish made some stat suggestion thread, hope he makes one for gems also and let's see what he thinks of gems esp. peridots..

#5 Xros

Xros

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 06:01 PM

we all know that ASPD doesnt have its effectiveness as it once had
rite now it is nerfed no doubt but a sense fix could be much better
also increasing aspd will make evrithing feel much more fast and spoil the fun in playin(experienced that in RO)

- wth?! what is a sense fix for you? :)

buffing it up will be a great buff for champs(hu are already much OP),bourgs (hu are balanced fine)
and katars and clerics (hu really need it)

- aspd setbuffs? :P

taking aspd helps champs the biggest as they can depend on melees to deliver the damage
not put points is active damage type skills
thus allowing them to access all their passives
this will let them get same DPS output as before with getting other stats (def,Hp,mana,mspd)

- DUDE SLOW DOWN, WE ARE ON PERIDOTS AND DARKENED WEAPONS.. NOT CHAMPS.. :P

rather buffs in aspd or crit shud be made so that raiders and clerics benefit from it
if they make an acceptable buff then i wont mind having 1 katar burn nerfed

- and lol why did it ended up for clerics and raiders? oh i get it.. :)

Edited by Xros, 20 January 2011 - 06:06 PM.

#6 paLDube

paLDube

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 696 posts
  • Locationheaven
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:leonis

Posted 20 January 2011 - 11:59 PM

someone already suggested on improving peridot [7]

http://forums.warppo...stion-to-stats/

#7 Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 515 posts
  • LocationIndia-Mumbai

Posted 21 January 2011 - 05:33 AM

- wth?! what is a sense fix for you? :)

- aspd setbuffs? :P

- DUDE SLOW DOWN, WE ARE ON PERIDOTS AND DARKENED WEAPONS.. NOT CHAMPS.. :)

- and lol why did it ended up for clerics and raiders? oh i get it.. :P

lol u seperately commented on all of them.......

1)sense as in CRIT RANDOMNESS shud be reduced
i dont like the idea of ASPD getting any higher
it will start looking like one of those 10000000X high rate RO servers

2)increasing PERIDOT
will easily buff up CLASSES that have high APSD weps + many passives

4)u dont see nothing....do u ?????Posted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users