#1 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 09 August 2010 - 10:24 AM

In the past we saw some suggestions about this:

One is increase the number of friends: probably the more simple and easier to do.

The second was add the accounts to the list, instead of just each character: the truth is, over all for old players, that most of the friends in the list have 5-6 chars, and is hard to add them all and other people in just a 40 people list.

The ones with doubts about this second option said that people maybe want to keep hidden characters, and could be a tool to cause grief. This also was mentioned in the video conference, not for Requiem but is basically the same.

As a way to solve this i suggest to add some options to the list:

1st, when a player want to add someone else account in the friend list, a request is send to the player and they can accept or refuse.

The 2nd could be that players add someone in their friend list, and the game detect if have another character of that account, and both names automatically stack.

(Updated):

Another idea:

This was suggested before but i want to give it a new twist.

1. Add a new column to the friend list that automatically tell if the player is in a battleground (tells the name of the bg) or not.

2. The second option wouldnt be automatic but can give a few more options. Instead of dectect automatically if the player is in a bg, in this idea the player is able to set (from a predefined list) what they are doing. The character can choce between Battleground (Name of the Bg), afk, raid, grind, and questing: if someone have another idea is welcome. This message will be showed in other players friend lists.

Edited by Nadesh, 08 October 2010 - 06:53 AM.

#2 EphraimWitchwood

EphraimWitchwood

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 364 posts
  • LocationAt my computer. Like, all the time.
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 10 August 2010 - 03:24 AM

In the past we saw some suggestions about this:

One is increase the number of friends: probably the more simple and easier to do.

The second was add the accounts to the list, instead of just each character: the truth is, over all for old players, that most of the friends in the list have 5-6 chars, and is hard to add them all and other people in just a 40 people list.

The ones with doubts about this second option said that people maybe want to keep hidden characters, and could be a tool to cause grief. This also was mentioned in the video conference, not for Requiem but is basically the same.

As a way to solve this i suggest to add some options to the list:

1st, when a player want to add someone else account in the friend list, a request is send to the player and they can accept or refuse.

The 2nd could be that players add someone in their friend list, and the game detect if have another character of that account, and both names automatically stack.

Sounds like a good idea to me. :3

#3 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 08 October 2010 - 06:54 AM

Updated.

#4 Rapsod

Rapsod

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3611 posts
  • LocationCroatia
  • Server:Your Mom

Posted 08 October 2010 - 06:58 AM

awesome ...... :angry:

#5 MakoXD

MakoXD

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7028 posts
  • Server:TERA

Posted 08 October 2010 - 07:11 AM

ya , great . many other games have that too

#6 Confused

Confused

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2615 posts
  • Server:Lintra

Posted 08 October 2010 - 07:28 AM

I actually want one "buddy chat" channel that exist in some games only. You can talk to all online buddies like you do guild chat, and thus common friends can have a conversation but don't have to be in the same guild or party up for chats. :angry:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users