Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Sky Garden

Posted 19 January 2011 - 05:45 PM

I don't mean for this to belittle the importance of the suggestion forum, it's just something I'd like to propose.

With IAH's update of the Ice Continent, they translated the names on their own. Unless we have a team dedicated to this already, I'd like to suggest that we use Epifanes' translations of the boss names as a nod to his passion for the game and willingness to go so far to give us information. I realize his information is not official or anything, but I really respect what he does for the community and this would be a pleasant way of acknowledging him.

His translations are as follows:

Agnis
Avis
Alexander
Ice Dragon Regno

IAH's translations are as follows:

Frozum
Avice
Ursano
Ice Dragon Kryonos

I think it would be very nice to use Epifanes' translations rather than using IAH's or basing it off of theirs. We've always had slight differences in our bosses' names from IAH's. Thank you.

AN EDIT: I failed to supply information on Epifanes for those unfamiliar with who is or what he does. He started playing on Japan's Dragonica once they received their Ice Patch and to this day regularly updates a blog with translations of everything he finds, every update, and everything inbetween. He has done a fantastic job so far, bringing information on the new items, bosses, maps, dungeons, skill changes, modes, etc. to the English-speaking world and I believe it is a wonderful thing that he does.

Edited by Kazu731, 27 January 2011 - 10:29 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users