• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Karay68

Karay68

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 05:00 PM

Ok so... every classes have a ( or more than one ) good stun skill for some they have very very long stun (defiler^^ etc...)and the other can chain it (sin etc..)

the warlords have 1 skill named charge (in pvp this skill change its name to "suicide and don't forget to smile")duration of the stun, if success, 1 SECOND so the time you take your sword to hit the target again he's got the time to go back home drink a coffee, watch a movie and kill you twice because you are too slow and HE has got good stun and if it is a caster he just have to run around you and bolt your face even if u manage to hit it he just have to keep running heal himself with hes skill^^ and you with your poor warlord you have got a big bartuk's finger to put in your own ...!!

Let's talk about the skill "terified sream" useless in pve coz the other classes have real better skill ( ex:trap of stiffness )and useless in pvp too because target can still use their skill i think i dont need to make a draw.

Oh!! and i almost forgot sometimes with that charge you success to stun so you tell yourself " i have a chance to kill..." Héhé Nooooo!!! why then!?! Because there is a bug that make you come back from where you come from!HAPPY yeahhhh!!!Isn' t that wonderfull!
And it' s not over! The WL have 2 other bugged skill (Full swing slash and Land tremor)sometimes you cast 'em and nothing happens, you just cut the wind true name of those skill: Airwick and Prout vibrations or free mana eater with 20 sec downtime YAYYY HAPPY AGAIN!! and im not talking about a "miss" so dont tell me they have 95% to success!
So please do somthing...i didnt say change it into an immortal killer just make it a bit stronger, remember he doesnt have healings or flee skills when you charge you're automatically dead especially in battlefields and 1vs1.
Thx.

#2 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 21 January 2011 - 05:48 AM

Full Swing Slash at least, dont deal dmg unless you hit the target before. Its a bug in wich, i guess, for some reason the skill dont recognize that the target is close, and for Full Swing Slash, it doesnt help to put the radius extention, because is just the same.

My suggestion would be, first, fix the Full Swing Slash bug, and then, make the skill last for 2-3 secs: something like the Warlord start to spin and hit the 4 targets once per second. And since the player can move while that skill is acting, it would be like a whirlwind.

I think that the dna that extend the radius of Full Swing Slash also could increase the number of targets to 8.

And for Land Tremor, the way would be to increase the radius. Maybe it could get a similar dna, like Full Swing Slash that increase the radius but also the number of targets.

#3 Karay68

Karay68

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 09:44 PM

you ve got good ideas but i dont agree with the dna, increasing radius and target by adding skill pts wil be better
Every dna pts goes in WL buffs bugle of carnage bear like stamina and courage dont have enough dna pts to use somewhere else.

#4 CarpD

CarpD

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1109 posts
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 27 January 2011 - 07:30 AM

This thread made me think of a WL/Zerker hybrid.
I can't image a Zerker damage with WL AoE. Wow.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users