• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 mimodi

mimodi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 09:35 PM

everyone think that in BSQ in already one side to which side u pick depending on the player give u a wwin r not..

why cant theere but a guild war with a lvl cap? so that lower lvl guild can join in the action..and not be fear for being kil by a level 70..or join a BSQ base of time/luck that you in...

pro- help more ppl enjoy guild war
more massive players vs player games.

BSQ has been hard...because u join in a match not knowin how u have to work with....the other side u have to kill...no plans on how is goin to suport u r watch u die...and afker....sigh

with a lvl cap guild war...guild leader and guild can disscuss on who is join in ther guild...cuz they no who is active n who is not...
And since the battle is base off in *the name of the guild* people in the team (guild) would work harder to protect eeach other to win...
(less afk'er)

because as a guild they know each other close as friends...
not like BSQ of random ppl getin thrwin in battle...

(why dont u just join the e.w now?) some may ask~~
because simply the lvl range of a guild can start from lvl 20
a big range from level 20-70

well i hope the the e.w for this week is goin to fun~~ i cant join tho..but i hope it enjoyable for those that can join...

#2 Yurai

Yurai

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2917 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge

Posted 21 January 2011 - 11:01 PM

Because the benefits are suited for higher level players. In addition, even there were different level ranges, there will still be people who will stack up a low level guild and win.

#3 mimodi

mimodi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 03:01 PM

yes i do argee, but at a higer level, ther r to many RARE things that cant not be obtain...makeing it simply hard to level...and build...and the stack up in lower level is already happenin in lower level...but i still cant see a stack lvl 4o'ish killing a lvl 65 or a lvl 70...simply impossable.....
And BSQ or e.w is more of a damage thing then a personal defence...ATTK stone, monster flag

point is lvl 40-50 weapon cant match to a lvl 60-70 weapon even if the lvl 40 +20..(<---example only)

BSQ or e.w isnt really a skill base match like pvp wher u can have 2 vs.2 n work around the clock.....
BSQ or e.w is more of beat the clock...kill the monster fast...

Edited by mimodi, 22 January 2011 - 03:09 PM.

#4 Yurai

Yurai

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2917 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge

Posted 23 January 2011 - 11:51 AM

yes i do argee, but at a higer level, ther r to many RARE things that cant not be obtain...makeing it simply hard to level...and build...and the stack up in lower level is already happenin in lower level...but i still cant see a stack lvl 4o'ish killing a lvl 65 or a lvl 70...simply impossable.....
And BSQ or e.w is more of a damage thing then a personal defence...ATTK stone, monster flag

point is lvl 40-50 weapon cant match to a lvl 60-70 weapon even if the lvl 40 +20..(<---example only)

BSQ or e.w isnt really a skill base match like pvp wher u can have 2 vs.2 n work around the clock.....
BSQ or e.w is more of beat the clock...kill the monster fast...

Actually, a +20 magma katar gives 12k attack. Comparatively, a lightning oak katar at +19 gives 12k attack.

#5 iceranger

iceranger

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1387 posts
  • LocationPallet Town
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:...

Posted 23 January 2011 - 02:47 PM

Guild war is for all duh. Hence "war"

Edited by iceranger, 23 January 2011 - 02:49 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users