Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 678 posts
  • LocationLeeuwarden
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 22 January 2011 - 07:29 AM

What's this?
I guess that because I've played the game for a lot of years, I already did everything at least once. So there is little to do for me just like so many others.
That's why I decided to make a new character from scratch. And I mean all the way from 0. I start as level 1 without any help. No extra zulie, my own cleric buffs,
clannies that help me or anything you can think of. I have 200 zulie and that's it. I'll practically be a noob.

I will keep a log on this topic about what I do ingame. I will try to split everything up every 10 minutes, so it's a more clear view of when I do what I do.
Every 10 levels I will make a picture of my character and show it to you! Well I can make this as long as I want, but I will just simply try to write all things that I do.

Why a log?
It's mostly for my personal pleasure. I also just really like to share my story.
Most players have been in the game for a longer period, and only a small part is actually active on the forums. From this small group, only a few will probably read this.
But they all have higher level characters already, lots of zulie and a good number of friends. This is just to show what every new player has to go through and
what every other player already went through.

Edited by FeedisArti, 25 March 2011 - 01:51 AM.

#2 FeedisArti

FeedisArti

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 678 posts
  • LocationLeeuwarden

Posted 22 January 2011 - 07:49 AM

The first hour on my newborn character.

Today, January 22th I started a new character to become a sword champ. It's a class I've never played so I am just a noob picking the skills, stat build and equipments.
I will try to keep a log about what I do. About my level, my items and how long I play. Pretty much everything.

14:30
So starting on level 1 without any equipment and only 200 zulie. I spawn at the Arua's fairy and walk towards the beach to kill some monsters and get some levels right away.
I see a Muse pass by on a cart, he actually stops right next to me and starts buffing me. How lucky! I found buffs right at the beginning. His name was BaltazarDG and was
somewhere around level 70.
So after a few minutes I've killed 20 monsters and reached level 4. I got a quest to speak with the Arua's fairy so lets see what she's got to offer. Awesome, while reading
the beginner information I got a bit of experience and a few fruits each! That's a good start. At least I won't have to sit down all the time now while on low HP.
Let's get back to the forest to level a bit.

I've gotten a quest named Hunting Practise (1). It asks me to kill 3 jelly beans or mini jelly beans. Let's see what I can get from this. It's really hard to find some monsters
here in the adventurers plains as it's quite desolate.

Fighting my way through, I'm finding a lot of level 10 equipment. That's a bummer! I'm only level 5! I can't possibly wear that. Oh well, at least I got these nice white gloves
that I can wear. Hey! I also found a mythril drill. That must cost some! I can't wait to sell it and get some better equipment for my later level. Meanwhile I levelled up
and got the quests to speak to a guy named Ronway and to kill 10 choropies! They are still pretty tough on my level.

I've finished the quest Hunting Practise (1) by killing 3 jelly beans. It gave me 10 apples and a whopping 203 zulie wow. That's almost double of what I had! Great. Let's see
if I can find some choropies for my quest.

14:50
Well now the first 20 minutes are over. I'm already level 7 and finished some quests.
Uh oh. Buffs are fading! Luckily the same muse is still around helping his friend to level and is so kind to give me some new buffs. Lucky for me I found level 7 gloves.
They have an extra stat on them as well. That 0.3% attack speed will come in handy. Just like the +1 accuracy on my also found level 5 bandana.

So after killing the 9th choropy the quest just disappeared from my log. That's strange? I already thought the same thing with the Hunting Practise (1) quest. But just assumed I was wrong.
It's strange that nothing happens when I kill another choropy. Oh well.. I can come back later and finish this quest.
I found new gloves also with the 0.3% attack speed, but an additional 20 movement speed! How lucky am I! Now I might be able to sell these other gloves that I have.
I've found a lot of level 10 equipment so I will probably have a whole set complete when I reach that level.
Hey look at this. I've levelled up and the quest to hunt 10 Choropies came back in my log! That's a really strange bug.. I should report that on the forums during my break.
Let's see what I get from completing this quest though. 15 Milk for my mp and 661 experience! Wow that's over a third of my total experience.

15:00
I've gotten a lot of new quests by now which require me to speak to a lot of people. Ronway, Mairard and Lena are all waiting. Here I go.
I found Mairard standing on the deck in the adventurers plains village. He's a nice guy!
He gave me my identification papers to get a first job, 20 bananas and even 407 experience.
He told me to go to zant when I am level 10 to get my first job. I will do that as soon as I can, I first have to find Ronway and Lena.

I found Ronway standing at the sea. He's in the same village as Mairard. I see he's a guide for visitors. He's got a lot of the same stuff to tell as the Arua's fairy
but Ronway also gives me some more information about the city of Zant. I am really interested to see how it looks there.
I've gotten 203 experience and again 20 apples. I've got so much fruit right now it's probably enough for a week.
I am strolling through the adventurers plains looking for flanae for my new quest. After a long walk I finally found them on the middle island between the 2 bridges, awesome!
Meanwhile I shouted where I could find Lena and a higher level guy told me she's in Zant. That would be awesome because I also have to speak with Warren about my first job!
First finish the flanae quest though! I still haven't reached level 10 yet.

15:10
Oh darn. Buffs are gone again and now the muse is nowhere to be found! I guess I will have to try to get to level 10 without the aid. Killing flanae's I reached level 9.
Awesome, the game automatically added a new quest to kill 10 pumpkins, at least I don't have to look for the quests myself now!
Trying to finish the quest for Flanaes and killed 8 now. I am wondering the quest will also disappear when I kill the next one, and then return again when I level up! Let's find out.
Yeah, that's exactly what happened. Darn that's just really stupid. I'm going to have to report this as soon as I can. Hey! I've tried to re-login and now the quest returned!
That's just really strange. I shouldn't forget to add that to my post.

So now I finished the quest for hunting flanae and got 854 experience and 20 more bananas! This added almost 40% to my level. I'm getting real close to level 10 now. Only 20% to go.
I actually used my first apple to gain some HP! I was fighting a spotted choropy and it was just really strong. It was worth it though, it added around 7% experience!

15:20
I am currently battling to reach level 10. And after killing 3 more monsters I finally did!
Levelling up gave me one skill point.. well I still have to speak to a lot of people in Zant before I can use that I guess!
I've put on some of my level 10 clothes. It seems like for the real job specific equipment I first have to be that job. There is also a picture involved!

Posted Image

Funny thing is, I exactly made 1000 zulie!
Moving on to the north, someone passed by and told me Zant is up there somewhere. I wish I had one of those sport cars I've seen driving around..

It's almost time for my break after an hour of playing. I want to try and reach Zant before that. It seems like I have to go through the map of Luxem tower first. Let's see what
adventures that will hold. I'm coming for you Warren!

Pumpkins! I need those for a quest! Again I stumble upon a strange experience. I have a Dual scratch skill in my skill list.. but when using it, I only do 30 damage on a pumpkin.
While a normal hit is 36 damage! I hope other skills don't work the same! And just like the other quests, to be able to kill the last pumpkin I have to re-login again.
I hope this doesn't go for all quests.. it's not something you attract players with! 20 banana milk, yum! Together with 1078 experience which took me to 90% of level 10
this is a great way to take a break after an hour of playing. 15:30 break!

Edited by FeedisArti, 25 March 2011 - 01:53 AM.

#3 FeedisArti

FeedisArti

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 678 posts
  • LocationLeeuwarden

Posted 23 January 2011 - 06:24 AM

17:30
I start in the valley of Luxem tower. I remember I just finished the quest to kill 10 pumpkins. I'm on my way to Zant to speak to Lena and Warren.
I am excited to see what they have in store for me.

After killing a few more pumpkins to reach level 11, I realise I can't pick up equipments. And yes it's what I thought. My inventory is totally full!
I'm just going to run through the Luxem tower valley and head to Zant now. Not being able to pick up my drops is no fun!
I see a lot of new monsters on my road to Zant. I see pumpkins with hats, an ant-type monster called a pomic and a lot of honey bees! They seem strong.
Here I am in Zant! For the first time I actually see a bunch of people together. It's a pretty big town with about 15 NPC characters.

17:40
I see a shout coming by from the weapon seller Raffle, to do a quest for players that are under level 18! Must be something for me then. It's called
the 'fetch quest'. After taking this quest I'm also going to speak with Sharlin, she's the tavern owner in Zant. She needs someone to deliver some
wine to Punwell. I'm supposed to go to the breezy hills for that.

On my way to the Luxem tower valley, I see another shout that came from Keenu the designer. He also had something for me to do! It seems like he's a
hungry fellow because he wants me to get eggs from ranger dalphings. Maybe I stumble on to those while doing the other quests. We'll see. I guess Lena
and Warren will have to wait!

Lucky for me I found some new buffs from a girl cleric names toroko. Thanks!

17:50
I'm fighting to kill Pomics for the quest! Pomic Hunt (Fetch quest). I really need some food here I'm being attacked by 3 at once woah. That reminds me,
I just came out of Zant and sold a lot of my drops and made my first 5k! Hey that's strange! The fetch quest for 10 pomic skins doesn't disappear from
my quest log when I am on the 9/10th! That's great. Now I don't have to wait for a level up or re-login and lose my buffs. I've finished the quest for that.
Now let's see if I can find Punwell to give the wine to.

18:00
It's nice that you can see how NPCs are called when you point your mouse at them on the mini map. This way I have located Punwell in the small village
in the breezy hills. He's very happy to have his wine and wow! He just gave me 5106 zulie as a reward! Again my money doubled. The new health bottles
are very useful too. Though they are for level 79 and give 1750 HP. Strange that I get them on level 12!

Punwell also held a new quest for me to do. It's about repopulating the small village in the breezy hills! The problem is that they need energy, so I have
to place some more wind turbines for him. Mairath also asked me to speak with Belz to discuss some plans to revitalize the town. Woah there are a lot of
quests to do here! They are sending me all over the place. I've also gotten a quest of Mile to kill 15 Hunter Dalphings. So dalphings must be here somewhere.

18:10
While looking for dalphings I found a spot to place one of the 5 wind turbines for Punwell. It was kind of a coincidence because I wasn't looking for
these spots at all! And they are very small and hard to find too! Wow I found another one! And oh, there are the dalphings. Some have an orange colour
and some have red. This is going to be a tough job.

Well as I thought, this isn't working. I can't be killing those monsters while I am half their level! I actually had to run from them and ended up in
the Elveroon desert. Which is a good thing, because I had to get some money for Punwell from a guy named Orias. 120.000 zulie! I would get 20.000 of that
if I would find it, that's awesome. But Orias buried it in the water somewhere, so I have to go and get it.

18:20
Happy2bmom gave me some sweet buffs! I couldn't find the money before so I decide to get a few levels from the woopies around Zant first. I am too weak to
kill dalphings still. Woopies are yellow. With these buffs I can kill them with 4 or 5 hits, and they give around 200-240 experience. That's pretty much
because I only need 4500 experience for a whole level! I reached level 14 now and plan to continue on till 18, and then finally speak to Warren for my first job.

I became distracted when doing those quests in the breezy hills, and took even more quests. First things first. When I'm finally soldier, I will be much more
powerful and return to kill some dalphings. I just lost my buffs to a candle ghost now the night started. But luckily there are 2 clerics around Zant to provide
me with some new buffs. xIDarkAngelIX and DokDoII, thanks!

18:30
Let's see how long I have until dinner. I speed through the levels right now having full buffs with 137 attack power. I can't wait to get some skills.
There is little to write right now, only that I have reached level 17 and my inventory is totally full again.

18:40
One more level and I can go questing again. Great, I've reached level 18. Now I will go to dinner, and well.. I will do the job quest after dinner.

Edited by FeedisArti, 25 March 2011 - 01:54 AM.

#4 FeedisArti

FeedisArti

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 678 posts
  • LocationLeeuwarden

Posted 23 January 2011 - 12:55 PM

19:20
I still had to talk to Lena, while I passed by her at least a couple of times. She's at the south entrance of Zant on the left side. Oh well, I guess I was in a hurry.
She now gives me 816 Exp and 20 grapes for my trouble. Now Warren has sent me to Leonard to learn about becoming a soldier. I have to show him my toughness and bring
him 10 honey bee stingers. This won't be any trouble because I'm already level 18 and the honey bees are green for me now. Besides, a nice cleric called AzraelsTears
just passed by and gave me some buffs! Okey, I have the 10 honey bee stingers and now he asked me to kill 3 elder pumpkins you know, the ones with the hat.
Well that's done in a minute on my level. Heading back to Leonard!

19:30
Being back in Zant I'm looking through the quest log and see that I totally forgot to hand in my quest for 10 Pomic skins and it said Time Over. Luckily Raffle
was so nice to still give me a reward of 3059 zulie. Back to Leonard. Awesome! He's written a recommendation letter for me to show to Warren. That's exciting..
let's see what Warren says after reading it. I guess it's all good because yep, he made me a soldier alright!

Let's see if I can win some attack power with the 8 SP that I've collected. I've decided to put all my SP in the Weapon Mastery (common) skill first. This gives me
20% more attack power on level 9 and that's what I'm looking for.

19:40
Quickly heading back to the breezy hills to kill some dalphings! I have to be fast, because it's a quest with a timer and there is only 8 minutes remaining. I still
had buffs so I went as quickly as I could. Now I've got the 13 eggs, but still only 2 minutes remaining to find Keenu! Where the hell is she again?!
Ahh I made it within the minute. I found Keenu in zant by moving my mouse pointer over the minimap. Awesome, 2752 zulie added to my bank!

19:50
I've taken some skills with me so I don't have to run back to Leonard all the time if I have a new skill point. I will just follow the 2-handed sword tree. Maybe later on
I can add the aoe attack from the spear tree if I have enough points left over. Now heading back to the breezy hills again to try and find the other 3 spots to place
the wind turbines on. They are just SO hard to find with the little movement speed I have. Only one left..

Edited by FeedisArti, 19 June 2011 - 09:07 AM.

#5 gEddeh

gEddeh

Boomshakalaka~!

• Members
  • 4426 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam
  • Server:gEddeh

Posted 23 January 2011 - 01:49 PM

I want moawr!! :P

#6 FeedisArti

FeedisArti

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 678 posts
  • LocationLeeuwarden

Posted 23 January 2011 - 03:33 PM

14:00
I've been looking for the spot to place the last wind turbine around the breezy hills. The last one was on a pretty obvious spot I guess, I totally missed it and probably
ran past it at least twice. But hey, I finished the quest and it gave me 13253 experience which is almost a whole level. I also received 5402 zulie and a skill point again.

I'm refining my armor right now using the 5 grey powders that I found. Darn, It went up to 3 but when I tried to go further it failed twice and now I'm back to (1) again ha-ha.
Oh well here is a picture of me on level 20, looking pretty much the same.

Posted Image

14:10
I still have to kill some hunter dalphings for Mile, so off I go to the breezy hills. I'm just trying to gain some extra levels while I do it. So I'm killing all dalphings
and not just the hunters! Darn I forgot some good food. I forgot that last time I had to use most of it. The dalphings hit me hard, and since I'm only level 20 I also don't
kill them real fast. I'm heading back to the village to get some food real quick. Then back to work!

14:20
I run into a hawker named xxglenriz25xx in the breezy hills town. She looks high level, I recognized she's a hawker because she's wearing those big knuckles. I ask her for buffs
first because from distance it looked just like a cleric because she used some potions. But when she got closer I saw that I had it all wrong! She's nice enough to speak to me
even when I'm stupid enough to ask a hawker for buffs. I haven't really had a bad experience with players yet, although I read about them a lot. I guess I'm just lucky.

She is so nice to give me a few buff potions and explain to me that I can activate them by double clicking it! She gave me 4 different potions, 5 of each. While activating
the first one, she tells me to 'use them all'. I really don't understand what she means here. Am I supposed to use all the 20 potions at once? So I ask her and she tells me
to only use one of each, and they have a duration of 10 minutes. So if they end, I should use one of each potion again. That's awesome stuff. When there is no cleric around to
buff me I can use potions for the same effect!

So after the talk I got myself 40 grapes for my health. Now I can get some dalphing eggs for Mile.

14:30
Darn it's become night! I spot the first candle ghost after I kill this dalphing. I hope it doesn't take away my buffs. That would just be a waste of a good potion!
Darn, another ghost has spawned.. it's getting tricky now to get to those hunter dalphings. Hey I know, I can use that pomic soldier pet I picked up. Wow it's more then
double as strong as me! Ah darn, and there go the first potions. Well I guess I'll head back to Mile to give him the eggs that I collected.

Skills are really getting more weapon-specific now. I should really head to Zant again and get me a sword right after I dropped off these eggs. Holy cow, he gave me 14264 experience!
Again I'm close to a level up which would take me to level 23.

14:40
So I just sold my inventory again in Zant and am now up to 30k. I am currently in a party with a guy named Cryon, I met him in the adventurers plains when I was level 5 or something.
It's fun and I think we're going to level a bit.

15:00
My friend is going to do the job quest for his second character so I will move on to the elveroon desert now because a cleric was so nice to give me buffs. These rackies give me
600 exp each, that's way more then the woopies do! I'm sure I can stay here for a while.

15:30
I've been killing in the elveroon desert for the last 30 minutes and met some real nice people! Their names? It's a lower level like me, Tonnii. With 2 higher levels called
PatronOnDeck and SheDevilBuffs. They were standing in the middle of the lake just talking all the time. Luckily it was english so I took my chance and asked some questions about
the jewels I found. I learned there are 7 different levels of one jewel and that it costs more then 25 million zulie.. holy cow. I'm only on 30k right now, I have a long way to go.
They said they were going to Junon so we said our goodbyes. Junon? I really never heard about that.

15:45
Leveling is really fast at this point. I am fighting my way through a lot of beetles and turtles and already reached level 27. My buffs are gone now that I am on exactly 50%.
My friend Cryon can't find the flanae for his muse job quest so I'm going to help him out, because I've done the flanae quest before in my early levels.
Luckily I got this adventurers plains scroll to get there quickly.

We found the few flanae there are and he finished the quest, great. I appreciate the help I get from the clerics, so it doesn't hurt to give something back to others am I right.

16:05
So yeah after talking a bit I decided to take a scroll to Zant and move back to the elveroon desert to level. I run into someone that I met before, it's toroko! She's so nice to
give me some buffs to take to the desert. I hope to reach level 30 soon. Darn, it's night again. Have to watch out for those ghosts! You would say I'd be careful, but paying
attention didn't pay off! Right after a minute or two my buffs are gone. Ah well, I guess it's time for a break again anyway.

Edited by FeedisArti, 19 June 2011 - 09:08 AM.

#7 FeedisArti

FeedisArti

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 678 posts
  • LocationLeeuwarden

Posted 24 January 2011 - 05:51 AM

16:45
I just pretty much sold my whole inventory to some shops here in Zant and a NPC shop just now. Good that I can go levelling without having to worry about being full
all the time. Level 30 here I come! I'm not that strong without buffs so I am just killing rackies here at the beginning of elveroon dsesert. I didn't know they
would provide me with some great helpful equipment! So far I've gotten a blue 'Dark' armor with 2.4% attack speed on it and also some blue 'Golden' gloves also
with 0.9% attack speed. They are for level 30.

16:55
I just arrived in the middle of the elveroon lake. There is a big party and I joined! Too bad it fell apart after a few minutes I was in.. I hope I didn't cause that ha-ha.
I continue gathering experience and am now level 29 realising I need a bit more defense. Luckily I have the skill defense training with me that I took earlier, and it added
20 defense and 12% defense the first level. I hope I can kill these aqua warriors now.

17:30
Ah look who's there. It's toroko again. This time in the lake in elveroon desert. I'm going to get some buffs and continue my way to level 30. I like to solo most of the time,
especially now I am so low on zulie! Leveling isn't as important as good equipment. So I'm not going to join the newly formed party in the lake this time.
Darn my inventory is full again. Well I'm still only 30% away so I'm going to level up and head to Zant to sell my stuff. I can wear my new equipment and sword then too!
I haven't found a lot of 2nd talisman or bindrunes though, so I have to see how far I can get with refining.

Finally level 30. Hey! I didn't even notice that I picked up all 4 pieces of the new level 30 armor in blue! It's a Golden Iron Helm, Golden Iron Gauntlets, Grand Iron Boots
and a Dark Iron Armor. That's awesome, they all have some extra stats. After shouting for a while in Zant now someone tells me I can go to the NPC Mina to get rid of the
appraisal required on my stuff. I'm supposed to get a new stat from under that. First I'm going to sell some of this inventory I have with me. There are a few shops buying
the materials for a lot more then a NPC pays for them. Awesome, I now have 100.000 zulie. I wonder what I can do with all that later on. Now let's see where Mina is.
I found her and am now appraising all my equipment. On 2 pieces I got 40 movement speed. That's just awesome because I just hate walking around all slow all the time!
The gloves give me 8 strength which is good for my class and on the hat I got 18 accuracy! That's also good for hitting the higher level monsters.

17:50
I only have 3 2nd bindrunes and 1 talisman so I'm just going to use those before I make my screenshot! I'm happy I'm finding enough powder for the job. I got 9 right now.
Well for some reason the armor failed with 90% success rate. It's all in the game I guess. With my new armor on grade 1 and my weapon on grade 1, I can take on some new challenges.

Posted Image

Let's see if there are some more quests to do. Now that I think of it, I cancelled Orias' Debt. Remember? I had to dig up some money that was buried in the elveroon desert.
Well I just couldn't find it so it's gone. I've just taken the quest from Raffle to fight 40 beetles in the elveroon desert. Let's go! Heading out of Zant cleric Joey27
is so nice to give me some buffs on the way. That movement speed stat is really paying off! I've got over 800 speed according to my stats window.

18:00
I now read that killing the beetles is just part 1 of 3. I'm interested to see what's next! Great that with almost every beetle that I kill I get a proof. I only need 8 more
after only 4 minutes. Great, I am stuck on 39 proofs. I have killed the same amount of monsters already that I killed for the first 39 proofs, but the last one isn't coming.
I have to be honest and say this isn't really inspiring me to try any other quests. Oh well, let's see if I get the proof after levelling up. I'm still 10% away from level 31.

18:10
Well levelling up didn't work. I guess I'll continue the quest some other time. Back in Zant some guys explained to me how I can use a drill for my sword and drag the ruby
in that I found. xxVaLeNtiNoxx has been very helpful. I've made a screenshot because it's just so cool ^^. Also huntingknife from the SoundOfSmokers(2) clan gave me a few
jewels grade 1. Also a ruby which I can use for my armor! To top things off, valentino gave me a purple named mask: Kaltet mask to use for level 50!

Posted Image Posted Image

I'm just going to level a bit and see what it's going to bring me. I've received buffs from Princippe, so I'll be gaining some experience for the coming 20 minutes!
I'm fighting my way through a bunch of devil pest hornets to reach the master queen bibi up a hill in elveroon desert. I should do this more often because these winged creatures
drop insect wings too, and I've seen some shops buying them for 10k! Well.. my first encounter with the master queen bibi wasn't great. It flew into a rock so I couldn't click it,
and with 200HP hits on my 1500HP it killed me pretty quick! I only have a few grapes left from the 40 I bought quite some time ago. I'm heading back to Zant for some new food
and hopefully a fresh set of buffs! I'm also going to try my luck refining my armor to grade 2 because one of the devil pest hornets dropped me a 2nd bindrune! Success!
I didn't expect anything else really as it had a 85% chance to do so.

20:00
Well after sitting in Zant for 15 minutes I now finally meet a cleric that wants to buff me ha-ha. The name will be remembered. StayxByxMe. Now I'm running to elveroon again to
collect some more insect wings to cash in later! Well darn.. I totally forgot to bring new food, that's a bummer.. now I have to struggle with my 5 grapes.

That's just awesome, I am on the mountain again where the queen bibi is and StayxByxMe actually comes to rebuff and heal me out of nowhere! Super! Princippe is here too right
after StayxByxMe arrived. Aren't they nice! They went again after 5 minutes. I sent Princippe a whisper 10 minutes ago if he wanted to buff me if he was still around in Zant.
But I just didn't want to wait too long anymore so I asked StayxByxMe. Funny that he found me here! Thanks a lot guys. It's awesome to see how helpful other players are in the game.

20:10
In the short time I've been on this hill I found 8 insect wings but I had to head back now because I didn't have anymore food. I'm buying 40 kiwis that I can use now, and 40 oranges
that I can use on level 34 (in 2 levels). So I have a bit for the future. There is a shop in Zant now that is buying insect wings for 11k! Thanks to that, I am now up to a
quarter million zulie. I really don't know what to do with it yet! At least I can get all the food I want now ha-ha.

Edited by FeedisArti, 19 June 2011 - 09:10 AM.

#8 FeedisArti

FeedisArti

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 678 posts
  • LocationLeeuwarden

Posted 25 January 2011 - 06:22 AM

23:50
I was thinking about finishing the quest I was on. Living as a true soldier. But I would have to log out first. I won't do that right now because now I came back I saw
that someone had buffed me! I have no idea who did it and don't know how long they will last, but I will make them count. Right now I am walking my way in to the
elveroon desert to kill some Aqua warriors. They are pretty easy to kill but still have a lot of attack power. I hope I brought enough food take them on.

Ah look at that, there is a big party going on in the middle of the lake. Hm, I guess I can move on a bit and try those devil pest honey bees. They might give me some of
those worthy insect wings too. Leveling sure got slower then it was before. I now need 68000 experience to get to level 33. I'm trying to stick to the yellow coloured monsters.
They are giving me about 600 to 700 experience each, so I'll be busy for a while. The monsters are pretty aggressive over here. And just so you know with 'here' I mean the
part of elveroon desert close to the gate to the anima lake. They are coming at me three at a time and hit me pretty hard. It's a good thing that I brought all these kiwis!

0:00
Neat! I got 2 insect wings in one drop! Oh there is a master queen bibi here as well. With all these kiwis I think I can handle killing it. I've got 1560 hp now and its
hitting me 170's. Well that plan didn't work out too well. I tried to outrun it, but it has a magic wand and can attack from distance. I died again trying to kill it!
One day I will get my revenge, trust me.

Help! I'm being followed by an aqua king! I spawned close to the water and went in there to find a cleric, in stead I found an aqua king there to chase me away. That was
pretty close. I can't afford to die again.. it's a real waste of experience.

Posted Image

0:10
I can't find a cleric to buff me here, for some reason the only one here totally ignores me. I just can't fight when I don't have buffs. I'm in a party right now with 2
people that are fully buffed, I'm pretty much leeching off them. That just feels really lame even though I know the experience won't change a lot for them.

I'm just going to re-login and see if I can finish that 3-part quest I was doing for Raffle. Let's find us a beetle to kill! Oh right, after I re-login I suddenly dó have
40/40 beetle proofs. I know what you're thinking.. yes I am 100% sure I had 39/40 when I logged out and Raffle also didn't want to take in my quest. Ah well, let's just
see what I get from this, and after that what I have to do for part 2!

0:20
I didn't get anything! I must be getting my award after I finished all three parts then. Off I go to kill dalphings again. On my way to the breezy hills I see a cleric
named MrJOK3R. I yell after him asking him to stop, and he turned around. Phew. I got some great buffs again. Wow these dalphings are so easy to kill now! I assume it's
because they have a blue colour. I only need three hits and they don't even hit me at all. I guess this is an easy quest for me.

It still took me 10 minutes to finish the quest. I used a Zant scroll to return, I found it on the ground. I should get a few new ones because I ran out of them now.
I re-logged in to hand in the quest and got 10 health bottles (M) for level 79 again, great for the future I guess. And now I have to return to the dalphings to get 4 leaders eggs.

0:40
Well this quest was a bitter disappointment. As a reward I could pick a one handed sword a spear or an axe. I need a 2 handed sword. No experience at all. However I do
want to mention that I do like the option to pick your own reward, but the rewards should be altered.

I've accepted a quest for Keenu while I'm in Zant anyway. Apparantly she lost some kind of Thread outside Zant. I really have no idea what to do here. I've been walking
around for the last 10 minutes but really don't get this quest. I have to look outside of the city walls for her lost thread and beware of the woopie packs wandering outside.
I've killed a few woopies to see if something would happen but no go on that. And I also walked around the whole town wall to see if there was anything to pick up or whatever
but that also didn't work out. Oh well at least I spend 15 minutes for nothing ha-ha. I guess I'd better get some more levels and see what the anima lake looks like!

Edited by FeedisArti, 19 June 2011 - 09:12 AM.

#9 FeedisArti

FeedisArti

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 678 posts
  • LocationLeeuwarden

Posted 26 January 2011 - 04:53 AM

21:10
I had big plans to go to the anima lake for some levels. But right now I don't really feel like doing so. I'm going back to the master queen bibi to get some
insect wings. I hope there is a cleric outside Zant to give me buffs! A cleric named IDONTBUFFYOU actually gave me buffs just now ha-ha. That's funny stuff.

21:20
Well I've been killing these devil pest hornets the last few minutes. I still am no match for the master queen bibi. I'm trying the hit-and-run tactic on it
right now, I take away about 20% of its health and run away spamming my kiwi hotkey! When it's almost dead and I only had to attack it once, some level 200 mage
called fyrespell came up the hill in his cart, killed it and left. What a.. woah, that's my first negative experience with another player. Oh well, at least I
got 18k experience which brought me to level 34. I also got 3 insect wings already, which is worth like 30k. It's a good day.

21:30
I'm just going to stay here, wait for it to respawn and show my triumph with a screenshot! I used my new skill point for the skill defence training. I need all
the defence I can get right now. Awesome! I killed it! In only 2 attacks. I can really notice the difference of my level up and my extra defence. I got over 23k
experience and am now already on 80% of level 34.

Posted Image

Darn, my buffs are fading. Lucky I killed the queen just in time. I'm going to use a Zant scroll, sell my 6 insect wings and some other stuff, get some new buffs
and run back up the hill! The money I make here is a great motivator! It dropped me a legendary white staff for level 47 as shown on the screenshot. I guess I
can put this in storage and maybe sell it later.

21:40
Being in Zant I see that Spero needs some help. I haven't helped him before, so I'm going to hear him out. He told me the woopies ruined his lab and stole the
vaccine formula he was making. He wants to fight some virus called the devil pest. Devil pest? It's a virus which make tame monsters become dangerous he says.
I have to look for the right woopie to retrieve the formula. I heard only regular woopies or woopie chefs can have it so that's who I am killing right now.

21:50
I had to kill a whole lot of woopies. I actually almost levelled up here killing these monsters but I finally found the 2 pages of vaccine formula. I now realise
that I never saw a message about me 'retrieving page A (1)' or page B in blue. I still had the quest window open so that's how I knew the quest was finished.
Anyway I've been standing in front of Spero for 5 minutes now because I've been adding this 'bug' to my forum post!

22:00
Spero is now telling me he can't finish the vaccine with only the formula so I have to do another job for him. He doesn't get along with the Arumics so he asked
me to get their report of darkness. What's that? I don't get an explanation. Maybe Tryteh will tell me! Darn, he can't just give me the report like that. I have
to find the chief of zant Cornell to give me a certificate. Then show that to Tryteh again! I hope Cornell is an easy guy.. though I do expect to get another
quest to receive that certificate ha-ha. And yes, Cornell asks me to bring a letter to Lutis first in the valley of luxem tower. I know where that old man is luckily.
I passed by him a bunch of times on my lower level.

He let me know that Cornell already asked him this same thing a few times already, so I am a little bit disappointed to bring a 'NO' back to Cornell. I did get 4115
experience though, and with that I actually levelled up to 35! Surprisingly enough Cornell did give me a certificate!

22:10
Now I only have to bring this back to Tryteh and I'm back to Spero. Cool, I just gave Spero his report and I guess he's now trying to put this vaccine together!
He gave me 4852 experience and 4557 zulie for my trouble. I feel like I should have gotten more out of this though. I mean, I went to Tryteh, Cornwell and Lutis
and pretty much had to deceive the Arumics to get the report of darkness. Oh, I can speak with Spero again. What does he have to say now. Ouch, he can't finish
the vaccine yet! I'm running to the breezy hills hoping to find Belz there. He should have captured some dalphings for Spero.

22:20
As I expected Belz didn't have any dalphings yet and I had to do his job. That lazy bastard. I don't understand why I have to kill them first and then get a
'capture' added to my quest log. Anyway, I have buffs by Xynyx so I will finish this quest in a minute or so. There you go. I'm running back to Zant again to
give Spero these dalphings. I really want to tell him that I captured them and not Belz, but I promised not to and a promise is a promise.
I gave Spero the dalphings and have to speak to him again to see if he finished the vaccine. I did get 4852 experience and 2025 zulie. Now I'm running to the
rackies in elveroon desert to test out the vaccine. A strange effect showed on the screenshot below. It seems like the vaccine works because every time I use
one, a honey rackie comes on the map that I can't kill and he's talking too as if he just woke up.

Posted Image Posted Image

22:30
The rackies die right after they got vaccinated. I have to tell Spero so he can fix it! Well he's obviously disappointed but won't give up. I can't help him
any further right now. So he thanks me by giving me 11322 experience, 8101 zulie and a Spero's wooden chest. It's a backpack for level 18. Xynyx was still
in Zant and gave me new buffs. I just realised she's also dutch like me. There are a lot of dutch people in this game! I have 2 in my friends list aswell.
I arrived on my spot on the hill again in the elveroon desert to get some insect wings. Let's see how many I can get till my buffs run out. Awesome, 3 in one drop!

22:40
I killed another master queen bibi, this time in 3 attacks. It gave me 23356 experience and I levelled up to 36! I think I'll be too high for the devil pest
hornets soon. Darn, my buffs are fading out while I am in the middle of a huge spawn of hornets!

Posted Image

Well I ran away and survived. I took 9 insect wings with me in these 15 minutes. I sold my whole inventory again and made half a million zulie!
Holy cow, the money is really growing on me now.

Edited by FeedisArti, 19 June 2011 - 09:13 AM.

#10 FeedisArti

FeedisArti

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 678 posts
  • LocationLeeuwarden

Posted 29 January 2011 - 04:42 AM

0:00
I'm in Zant right now thinking about refining my equipment a little more. I don't fly through the levels because I want to take this opportunity to do a lot
of quests and just have a lot of fun while levelling. So far, this has been just awesome. I've played for hours already and am level 36 and enjoyed every bit.
I decided I will refine my equipment some more. I don't think any new armors for my class will be available soon. The first one was on level 10 and the second
on level 30 so the third must be level 50. And I still have a long way to go to that level. My armor is now grade 5 and my shoes grade 4! Then I ran out of
bindrunes. So I continued with the 3 talismans I found. I refined my sword to grade 3 now, it added only 4 attack power.

Sulfate was so nice to give me buffs, so I decided to finally head to the lake of anima and see what that's about. I'm running through the elveroon desert,
so I might try and kill some of those aqua warriors on the way. I do hope to find some quests over there!

0:10
I try to kill an aqua king but that didn't work out too well. I barely got away! I guess I'll skip the rest of the elveroon desert for now. Porkies! They are
green to me and aren't that strong. Ah there is the lake, I would have gotten there sooner if all these porkies didn't follow me around everywhere. It's really
big! A lot of aqua monsters are here aswell just like in the elveroon desert. Well at least there is no king in close range to kill me! Let's see if I can gain one
or two levels here.

Hey I found a new item! It says it's a chemical and it's called low essence. I don't understand the description.. it says material to which mana has artificially
been added. I did see some shops in Zant buy this for 20k! Must be an important item.

Candle ghosts are spawning again which indicates it's night time! Careful!

0:20
I just levelled up to 37 and reached 10% when my buffs went. I see an NPC in the field called Pein. He's got a big '!' above his head so he must have something
to do for me. Oh snap! Smoulies are preparing to attack the anima lake. What are smoulies anyway? Well, Pein tells me to go to the forest of wisdom to kill 42
of them. I don't really see why the number is 42 but I guess Pein will know. And what's the forest of wisdom anyway?

KarateChopp spawned next to Pein so I took my chance and asked if she could buff me. I guess that even though my charm stat isn't very high, I do know how to
work it! Well I'll go get to level 38 quick!

Posted Image

0:30
Awesome, a mythril drill dropped. That's been long! Since my I was level 10 I haven't got one. I just can't look at that aqua king without trying to kill it!
Even though I'm too low I do try it. I do it just like the queen bibi and got it down to about 5/6 HP in 2 attacks. A few more and I should be able to kill him!
I only got 10 oranges left so I have to take things real slow. I hope I will make it with the buffs.

I got it down to about 55% HP with 2 more attacks and I only used 2 oranges. I can pull this one off. With another small attack I got it down to half it's health,
but because he buffed himself with attack power I just ran away! I think I'm just going to skill and run a few times and see how it works out. I only have 6 oranges
remaining. Oh darn I'm losing my buffs.. Hey there is a higher level here. Maybe he can finish the job for me, no problem! He killed the king. I still got 20k
experience! 12% left till level 38. I guess I'll do that without buffs and go to sleep!

Edited by FeedisArti, 19 June 2011 - 09:14 AM.

#11 iBryan

iBryan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 810 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 01 February 2011 - 02:38 PM

Lmao 2 much ! write this down and make it a online book haha.

#12 FeedisArti

FeedisArti

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 678 posts
  • LocationLeeuwarden

Posted 02 February 2011 - 11:39 AM

Lmao 2 much ! write this down and make it a online book haha.

Thanks.

12:30

I'm using a Zant scroll again because my inventory is full. Hey what's that, someone invites me to a clan. I accept and see what's going to happen.
The clan is called AngelsWarriors and a level 32 soldier made it! He said it cost him 1 million zulie to do so. That's weird because I'm way higher in level
and am on only half of that!

12:40

There is a cleric in the clan aswell. He buffed me and I headed out to the elveroon desert! After I found those low essences yesterday I just want more and more.
They are worth at least the double of the insect wings. And they don't seem to drop any less then the insect wings. Darn I forgot to bring new food. I got nothing with
me right now! Luckily the aqua monsters are green to me and I can handle them for a while without food.

12:50

Well I do need food eventually so I'm going to use a scroll to Zant again. I really have to pay more attention to the amount of food I have with me. This is
like the fourth time I have to break off my levelling and get food. And I'm guessing the low essence only drops from the monsters in anima lake because I
didn't get one from the elveroon desert lake.
Hurry up and level to 39! I only need 40% more, but I'm pretty sure my buffs will stop in the next minute or so.. so I probably won't make it. And only 1
low essence has dropped, that's a let down.

13:00

Well there you go. No more buffs. The timing isn't that bad because my inventory is full again too. I'm just going to see if there is some quest work to be done here.
As I walk around I also stumble upon some new creatures that I haven't seen before. Porkie hooligans are very shiny! They must have some sort of refined items too.
And there are a lot of grunters too. Normal ones, some leaders and warriors. They are all yellow but without buffs I'm not that confident to try them.

I find Edone, a gypsy merchant somewhere to the south of the lake. I have to get some coal for him to trade. There should be a coal mine moldie somewhere around
that should give it to me. Well I had to pass some grunter warriors while I'm searching for the coal mine moldie. And just like the aqua warriors they are very
aggressive and follow you when you pass them! I just killed 2 of them and kept going they are surprisingly less strong then I thought.

13:10
Well I ran all around the anima lake but coal mine moldies are no where to be found. I guess maybe they could be in the forest of wisdom, I found the entrance on the
right in anima lake. And I also found an entrance to the city of junon polis at the south. I already got a scroll for that before but didn't know it was all the way
over here. If it's the same as Zant I'm sure to sell some of my drops here. Hey! There are some moldies here at the gate outside the city. I will have to investigate
that when I get back outside the city. There is one shop here on the bridge that bought 31 of my dirty zodiac stones for 4k each. I made 120k in only 2 seconds here!

Posted Image

I see some people passing by and follow them right now. They are a lot faster though but I figure there are walls around the city I can find them again. Holy cow!
There are a ton of shops here! I can see shops as far as the horizon goes.

Posted Image

13:20
People are selling a ton of equipment and weapons for level 200. That stuff costs millions.. Well let's not get distracted. I can't wear that stuff yet for a long time
anyway so lets see if somebody is interested in my low essences! I sold them to a shop for 27k each! I just made 300k. This is crazy.

13:30
I am just walking around here when I suddenly get a blue light around me! Apparently it enhances my stats and makes me stronger.

Posted Image

Great, I have to get some buffs quick so I take some advantage of this even though I can only play for 20 more minutes! I'm going to kill some of these moldies outside
the city. They are yellow so that should work. Hey, I also see some coal mine moldies. Cool, I know where to find them now.
I saw a manager moldie, the king of moldies and couldn't resist killing him. I used 15 oranges to do so, but did get 38144 experience so it was worth it!

Posted Image

13:40

I was about to say these moldies didn't really drop good stuff, and with the last one I killed it gave me 2 low essences. So I won't say a thing a nymore ha-ha. I'm on
40% of level 39 right now, so I might be able to become level 40 before my break. I reached 75% and now really have to go. I killed enough coal mine moldies to get the coal for Edone.

Edited by FeedisArti, 19 June 2011 - 09:15 AM.

#13 k1mpman

k1mpman

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 04:54 PM

This is great, I love to read this! :Emo_18:

#14 Fernadohose423

Fernadohose423

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 372 posts
  • Server:Leonis & Draconis

Posted 12 February 2011 - 03:37 AM

More! :Emo_14:

#15 FeedisArti

FeedisArti

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 678 posts
  • LocationLeeuwarden

Posted 13 February 2011 - 04:53 AM

First thing I am going to do is to get this coal to Edone. It's the first quest that is really for my level so I have high expectations from the reward.
Well that certainly made me happy! Edone gave me 49593 zulie and 39298 experience! It made me level up to level 40 yippee! And now I'm looking across my
screen I saw I've become a millionaire and all that thanks to Edone. I've seen the equipment for level 200 is pretty expensive but the equipment around
my level I should be able to buy now!

Posted Image

I'm going to celebrate all this by refining my equipment a bit more. I can also use my new sword, a cutter edge now! I am sure I can refine it up to 3,
so it'll be stronger than my other sword. I also want to put a jewel in it.. let's see if I can gain some attack power.

Well I can better keep my money for a better jewel later on and just refine my stuff some more. I got my boots to grade 5 now too and my hat and glove are 3!
My new cutter edge is also grade 5 and it a lot stronger. It gives me around 8% more attack power.

I've been soloing an aqua king the last half an hour. It died ofcourse and I got my experience. It wasn't really worth it compared to the aqua warriors and
guards I could have killed in the same time. I did get 2 jewels though. I'm now heading into the forest of wisdom to find Smoulies and luckily they are right
at the beginning. They are orange for me so I think I will get some trouble. Oh well I brought enough oranges.

22:45
I don't get a lot of proofs so it will take a while to get all 42 of them. I'm almost level 41 now, these smoulies give over 1000 experience each! And they
also drop level 50 armor for soldiers, that's great. I hope to find a whole blue set again just like I did with my current armor. Darn, my buffs went away just
when I am on 95%. I'm going to finish this!

A new day.

17:20
I start with the idea in mind to get some levels. I'm in Junon to get some buffs, then moving on to the forest of wisdom because I also need to finish the
smoulies quest. I see an aqua king on the way, let me go and kill it. Ouch I used up 12 oranges while killing it and now a junons aqua has spawned. Oh well I
guess I'll be busy for a while. It gave me 42297 experience and legendary level 50 gloves for a hawker. Too bad I can't use them. Off to the forest I go.

Because of killing those kings I'm already on 80% of my level. There is a party here at the smoulies but I'm not going to join it. I don't want to be talking all
the time and just concentrate on getting experience. I already had 8 proofs from the last time. So I still need 34! A few minutes passed and they invited me to
the party.. I accepted it. I know, I just said I wouldn't join ha-ha. I see the experience is a lot faster now. I'm getting between 1200 and 1500 where alone
I would only get around 1000. And with 5 people it's even faster!

17:50~18:10
I'm already level 43 now and still in the party. I now have 18 proofs for the quest.. it's going to take quite some time. They aren't picking up any items so I can
pick up everything! I picked up some bindrunes and essence already. And I just got 3 topaz gems! I just levelled to 44. It's so fast right now!
And level 45! With this speed I'll be level 50 in no-time! I am getting some green powder here aswell, it gives 0.8% success to the refine, 0.3% more then grey.
We will move on deeper in the forest to kill clowns soon. They die a little bit slower but give a lot more experience.

This is crazy, I've gotten 26 low essence up till now and 7 topaz and 9 sapphires! I will show a screenshot of my inventory. It's going to make me rich!
I reached level 46 just now, but hey I got to eat.

18:50
I return from being afk in the forest and the party is still going so I join them again. It's great that they have a cleric friend too to buff us. I'm only
in for 2 minutes now and already gained 30%! Last few levels I've been adding my skill points to Two-Handed sword mastery and Piercing Lunge. I maxed the first
one and still need 1 point for the Lunge. Then finally I can use the final Voltage Crash skill. Wondering how strong that'll be.

Holy cow, a Junons tree spawned! We killed it with our party and all got 97k exp! With all the small beetles it spawned I gained a whole level!

Posted Image

19:00
I'm already level 48 now and 60% and I've been playing for 8 whole minutes now since I came back. I started on level 46 with 30% and am now 48 with 60%, that's
just crazy. We've been killing a new spawned guardian tree, and it just killed me at the end so I didn't get any experience! I'm pretty bummed about that as
I did all the work because I was the only one with buffs still. What can you do?

19:10
I am very close to level 50 now, only 25% away. After that I can wear the new armour. I hope to find some blue pieces in Junon. I found quite some 2nd grade
bindrunes, so they will come in handy as the armour is grade 2 as well. There is a lot going on right now, people are going back and forth to Junon to get some items.
I guess I should do that too as I haven't been there in a while. My inventory is quite full! I'm up to 36 low essence already.

Posted Image

I've reached level 51 and am now in Junon to find some blue equipment for my level. I really want to get some good stats this time and I'm sure that the 1 million
zulie will help me with that. I already got a few good ones. An elven trunket armour and a dark trunket helm. I still have to clear the appraisal for some stats.
I'm going through my inventory and realise I can finally use the level 50 mask someone gave me before! Great!

Posted Image

19:50
I got 18 attack power on my helm, 8 strength on the gloves and 200 extra HP on my armor. I also bought a new backshield for 250k. It gives me 30 attack power. Crune has
a new sword for level 56 for me. I'll refine that already. I also bought the sword for level 47. I can use my left over 2nd talismans on that one. The next level 56 sword is grade 3.

Edited by FeedisArti, 19 June 2011 - 10:24 AM.

#16 Jappie2

Jappie2

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 595 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam

Posted 13 February 2011 - 05:57 AM

I really like this! Nice work.

#17 FeedisArti

FeedisArti

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 678 posts
  • LocationLeeuwarden

Posted 20 February 2011 - 03:15 PM

Sorry for the delay. I do play and write, but don't have a lot of time! I do actually do a spell check and put it in a good format first!
I also always stay a little behind with where I am today. As you see this is still from the old UI, last week.

I have to buy some new bindrunes. I've been shouting for a few minutes now in Junon. Themoon pm's me and sells me 35 of them. That's pretty much all my zulie and
I only have 70k left now. I refined my armor and my helm so they are now grade 5 as well! While doing so I realise that I have 36 low essence and 10 essence in
my inventory. I found somebody who bought them for 28k each and that's about 1.5 mil. So now I can continue refining without having to worry if I can afford it or not.

22:10
I actually had 2 armors with pretty similar stats. I refined them both to 5 and see if there would be one that went to 6. And now they both did! Well I guess I can
try one to grade 7 and if it fails I'll just have the one 6. And so it fails. Well I'm very happy with my grade 6 armor! It's very sweet. It gives me 400HP extra
which is 20% of my total HP. I refined the rest of my items to grade 5 as well. I still have to find some 1st apotropes to refine my mini buffalo backshield.
Themoon might have some!

I'm trying to contact Themoon and after a while I got a message that the union war is starting and he's going there. He's still so nice to check the storage real
quick and actually gets me 4 apotropes. I'm glad that at least somebody gives a response to my shouts! I refined my backshield to grade 2, it failed once on grade 3.
I will return to the city later to find some 1st apotropes although I doubt it that I will find any in the future. Grade 2 is fine as it is for now!

23:30
BuffandCoca was so nice to give me some buffs that I could take to the forest of wisdom. I'm wondering if all this refining I did will pay off. I will first finish
the quest to kill smoulies. I still need 6 proofs to reach 42. Then I will continue to the clowns and get a few levels! Heck, I might even be able to kill the king.
I'm hoping to find some 3rd talismans for my weapon too at level 56. Nobody was vending any in Junon before. I'm at the clowns where I party up with another soldier
with buffs. I already found 12 low essence again! That's 300k or something!

23:40
I've reached level 52 and now going on to 53. And that's my 20th low essence again. Finding 3rd bindrunes isn't hard at all! I found 14 already. Im sure I will have
over 30 when I reach the next grade 3 armors. Well it's now been 40 minutes since I started the party and we now have 5 people in total. The experience is still
very good. I'm 30% of level 55 right now so yeah, I am happy. One more level and I can wear a new weapon again. I will have to refine it in Junon first though.

0:30
Here is a mid-action screenshot of me in the forest.

Posted Image

Posted Image

I levelled up to 57 already and am waiting for the last guardian tree I'm going to kill with the party. It's time to go. I want to get more use out of the next sword
then I have had from this one! The levels flew by this period!

0:45
Before I go back to Junon I stop by at Pein to give him the 42 proofs of smoulies. I left my clan just now by the way. Many people that were in it left, and the others
are never online so what can you do right. Pein gave me 40k zulie and 40k experience for my trouble. That's a good 10% of my total experience now. Hey, better then nothing!
I guess I'll refine my weapon the next time and put my little champion to sleep first.

Edited by FeedisArti, 28 February 2012 - 02:43 PM.

#18 Fernadohose423

Fernadohose423

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 372 posts
  • Server:Leonis & Draconis

Posted 23 February 2011 - 01:21 AM

Thus is going good really! Keep doing it until level 220. xD.

And am I the only one seeing a frog instead of a picture?

#19 PinoyXpridE

PinoyXpridE

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 271 posts
  • LocationWorldwide

Posted 23 February 2011 - 02:09 AM

Thus is going good really! Keep doing it until level 220. xD.

And am I the only one seeing a frog instead of a picture?

Same here, Feast of the frogs!!!!!lol

#20 FeedisArti

FeedisArti

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 678 posts
  • LocationLeeuwarden

Posted 23 February 2011 - 08:23 AM

A frog? Can you show me how it looks like please? :/

#21 AlisiaMT

AlisiaMT

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1149 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 23 February 2011 - 08:41 AM

Posted Image
lmao seriously though, I don't see it. I am enjoying reading your log. It's fascinating.

Edited by AlisiaMT, 23 February 2011 - 08:43 AM.

#22 FeedisArti

FeedisArti

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 678 posts
  • LocationLeeuwarden

Posted 23 February 2011 - 09:04 AM

So it's a frog in stead of a picture. That's funny :angry: and strange though. I guess I'll be avoiding imageshack and seek a different site to upload the pictures. And I will post new updates this evening. Thanks for the replies!

* I've changed the links to Tinypic links from all pictures. Are they visible now then?

Edited by FeedisArti, 23 February 2011 - 11:10 AM.

#23 FeedisArti

FeedisArti

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 678 posts
  • LocationLeeuwarden

Posted 23 February 2011 - 02:09 PM

I'm getting more scared now with the pictures. I'm just waiting for my mistake when I forget to delete my secret name somewhere haha.

11:10
I start in Junon. I didn't forget that I have to refine my sword so hey, that's what I'm doing immediately. The same shop of yesterday is still buying
low essence and essence. I sold my ±50 pieces again. I also found a diamond off a candle ghost before. He bought it for 500k! You can understand now that
I've become a multi-millionaire! I go to Crune for some refining. He doesn't have a lot of business at this hour. I'm the only customer right now!
Awesome, I succeeded in refining my weapon to grade 5 without even failing once.

11:20
I'm going to Zant right now because they were buying other materials like glue, iron threads and little angel feather. I can't find a shop here in Junon
that wants to take these items. It's a waste to just sell them to a NPC! I can make some good money off that! I'm selling all my other materials to a shop
here in Zant. Let's see how much I made. Woah, just 250k in Zant alone! There is still something left in my inventory though. I don't see anyone buying that
so I'll just NPC that. It's just annoying to have a full inventory all the time. I'm about to check out the new map beach of kenji. I need some higher level
monsters. Clowns are a bit easy now.

12:00
I get some buffs and take the boat to the beach. Krawfies are still purple but I don't have a lot of trouble killing them. They do hit me pretty hard so I
do have to use up some food. Some people come along and invite me for a party, sure I'll join. I'm sure about one thing; the experience goes way faster!
There is another soldier in the party only he's using a spear. He also got an AOE attack which is just awesome.
A krawfy king spawns and we're after it. I can take a few hits from that one but really have to watch out if he uses a skill. It gave us over 175k experience!
And that's only once! It spawned a few times in the time I'm playing now so I've been speeding though the levels again. I'm already level 62 by now.

Posted Image

Later..

21:10
I'm in Junon to repair my armors and get a new mask. I saw the kaltet mask that I got from a friend earlier isn't that good and I could better get one
with some attack power on it. They are quite pricey though, but with the millions I made I should be able to get a reasonable one. So now I bought a new
mask which is a beard actually. A nomadic beard with 68 attack power. That's over 100 attack power in my stats. It did cost me a little under 1m zulie
though but it's worth it in the end. I just repaired my equipment and weapon so now I'm going to get buffs real quick and head to the boat to the beach of kenji.

21:20
It seems like all nice people have fallen asleep because I've been asking for buffs for 5 minutes now. Well I did find some buffs now of course. So now I'm
at the beach already hoping there is a party I can join. Too bad the only party there is already full. I'll just kill some krawfies alone. I can take them
now thanks to the party and levels I gained last time.

21:30
I'm finding some love chocolates on the ground, that's a funny item. It seems to throw something at the person you clicked and make a blow-kiss animation!
I also got to level 63 over here. I already had 70% experience or something. My new face item is helping a lot. Krawfies are pretty easy to kill but they still
do quite some damage though, so I can't move on yet. A new group of people came and we formed a new party. Experience is really fast again and I'm level 64 already.
They want to go to desert of dead soon. That's the map above anima lake. I'm not really sure if that's right for my level. But hey, we're in a party.

21:40
I decided not to go with them to the desert. I heard we can gain over 100 levels in that map. That's not my idea. I'm trying to take it a little slow,
checking out all the maps, killing all the monsters and trying to find some quests while at it. I lost my buffs and got just 4 now from a muse. I'm going to
look for easier monsters for a bit as I didn't bring a lot of food and krawfies are pretty strong.

I see doongas to the north and those are yellow/orange so I'm going to try that. It's a real difference in experience wow. But hey, I decided it's not about
the speed of leveling! Hey awesome! I found a new sword killing the doongas! It's a squid sword for level 64 that I am right now. It should give me a lot
more attack speed because it says +2 for that stat. But when not upgraded my current sword is a lot stronger. I'll wait until my buffs are over and upgrade this new sword.

I'm finding pieces of the level 70 armor here as well. But they are only yellow. I hope to find some blue pieces again because they have extra stats on them.
Oh darn I've been refining the squid sword that I found not realizing it's a one-handed sword. I ruined some 3rd talismans there. Ouch.

I have been shouting Junon for 20 minutes and also went back to the beach of kenji to see if anyone could sell me some 3rd talismans. But here I welcome my next
bad experience with players in this game. MsMageMaam is actually picking them up refusing to sell them to me, only for 1mil and just behaving very annoying
because I am sure he doesn't need them. And then another guy saying he has 30 billion zulie (lol) doesn't even want to sell me a few.
Like the cool-best guy is saying, this is truly amazing.

Posted Image

23:30
I've put up a shop to buy some and got 18 now. I wanted to get some more and have maybe one sword get up to grade 6 or 7. But I guess with some fails right now
that's not going to happen. Right now I'm at Crune refining. Awesome, I managed to refine 2 to (5) and one of them went to grade 6. This new weapon adds about
40 attack power so that's pretty!

Posted Image

Edited by FeedisArti, 28 February 2012 - 02:46 PM.

#24 FeedisArti

FeedisArti

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 678 posts
  • LocationLeeuwarden

Posted 24 February 2011 - 11:15 AM

19:00
Now that I've been grinding for some levels I feel like doing a few quests again. Let me see if someone in Junon has any for me! Oh yeah! I just remember
I can get my cart license to drive! I totally forgot about that. Mildun has the quest. I can't learn how to drive!? Air pollution!? What about all
the other carts out there! MIldun tells me there is only one way to master the skill of driving. And that the Akram kingdom has something to do with it.
I have to get to Mairard he says. That's been a long time!

But I will have to walk all the way to the adventurers plains. I take a Zant scroll to get a little closer and take it from there. Darn, now I'm walking
though the valley of Luxem realising I could better have taken the boat in Junon! Ah I'm close now anyway.

19:10

It's a real desolate area here. I actually didn't meet anyone in the valley and only four in the plains. It's kind of sad how quiet it is down here as
it's a great area. Funny how Mairard remembers me from giving me my identification scroll. He's explaining some things for me about the mana engine.
Now he asks me who invented it ha-ha. I paid good attention so I know it's Anthony Flight. Now I have to go to Luce at the beach of kenji to learn
about the cart functions. Luckily there is a boat nearby which takes me there!

Posted Image

Luce is telling me about the body, engine and wheels. He's also saying you can tune your cart. Well I already knew that. There are a lot of carts driving
around Junon and they are all different.
Now he's sending me back to Mildun. I'm wondering if I have all the information I need. It seems like I do, but Mildun doesn't want anyone to find out
that they have given me the information. They will be in big trouble if it comes out!
I have to find clowns to take care of these items right away. Got some buffs, off to the forest!

19:30
I lost the first item of three after I killed only three clowns! I spot a Wise Clown, that's the king! Holy cow! It dropped me a Legendary Chrome Helm
which is for soldier level 70! It's got 14 accuracy and 7 strength on it plus a hidden stat. This was a great idea ha-ha.
The second item is gone now after about 20 kills. And the third one after 40 kills.

I used a scroll and am now on my way to Mildun. Awesome, he gave me my license!

Posted Image

I got about 66k of experience as well. I'm only 10% away from level 65 now. Here is a picture of me in my cart! I just bought the one that
Mildun was selling. I don't want to spend too much on it!

Posted Image

I'm going to the goblin cave. I'm interested to see what it is and if there is something interesting to do. Woah the monsters are yellow but really strong!
T took the boat for the convenience. Driving all the way to the adventurers plains is still very far. Darn, I didn't bring enough food. I'm going to keep
fighting until I'm level 65 though. It's only 10%!

Edited by FeedisArti, 28 February 2012 - 02:48 PM.

#25 EmoCutt

EmoCutt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1963 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 04 April 2011 - 08:14 PM

Feedis?! why did you quit this? it was so entertaining!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users