Bendersmom

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 2000 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 23 January 2011 - 07:00 AM

I know we have posted something like this before I think. Please allow us to increase clan levels to maybe 10. We need to add more people to clans. I have a waiting list of like 10 more people at least that want to become members of my clan. Or allow sister clans to communicate with the main clan. If I put people in the alt clan they feel left out of the main clan and do not want to stay. If there were a way to let the 2 or 3 clans to communicate then it wold make it a lot easier to all play together.

We have not had a clan level increase for awhile. Would it be difficult to let us level clans to level 10? And add 10 more slots per level? So max clan size would be 80 members.

If a clan had 80 memembers would this make any one clan too strong? Would it make less clans in game? I am not sure. Or if you were able to communicate with a sister clan would that cause problems in game? What are the cons of this that I am not seeing? I know I am a bit prejudice on this since I have a large clan, so please tell me the problems you see.

I would also suggest that if you let sister clans be able to communcate with each other that it be truly sister clans and not just allied clans. Since at some point they might not be allies. Maybe same clan masters on different characters, or a special submission of who is the sister clan and who the master, dm, etc are.

#2 angrynull

angrynull

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 572 posts
  • LocationSubSpace
  • Server:Both

Posted 23 January 2011 - 07:13 AM

Great Idea.
=o) The namecolor of the top-grade clan should be black too -since black is so scary. BOO!

#3 SilverBlood

SilverBlood

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 274 posts
  • LocationAtlantis
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 23 January 2011 - 07:57 AM

Sounds like a plan. But what colors would they use for those last 2 grades ? They alrdy followed the color wheel from cool to warm colors.

Posted Image

Purple is the end of the line. And just picking a random color seems unlogic.

Black would look crappy as theres alrdy a 1 px black border round the clanname itself.
And white...well. Ur name is white, why have a white clan mark ontop.

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut, thats not my problem.
Dinner time.

Edited by SilverBlood, 23 January 2011 - 08:34 AM.

#4 ZookeeperAndy

ZookeeperAndy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 233 posts
  • LocationAt the place, doing the thing with the stuff

Posted 23 January 2011 - 08:03 AM

There are many more colors available then those found on that wheel. Gold, Silver, Bronze, Aquamarine, or Pearl perhaps.

http://en.wikipedia..../List_of_colors

Or add additional symbols to the right side of the Clan name, like adding an additional silver star designating grades 8-10. There's lots you can do.

Edited by ZookeeperAndy, 23 January 2011 - 08:12 AM.

#5 shibby

shibby

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 173 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 08:14 AM

the clan color could stay purple, but for grades 8,9,10 there could be a bronze, silver, gold icon/medal at the end of the clan name.

#6 SilverBlood

SilverBlood

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 274 posts
  • LocationAtlantis
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 23 January 2011 - 08:30 AM

There are many more colors available then those found on that wheel. Gold, Silver, Bronze, Aquamarine, or Pearl perhaps.

http://en.wikipedia..../List_of_colors

Or add additional symbols to the right side of the Clan name, like adding an additional silver star designating grades 8-10. There's lots you can do.

Hey...Pearl or bronze could work o.o

But don't think silver would rly stand out vs grey mobs. And aquamarine/gold would be ripoff from the current babyblue, yellow clanmarks.

It's pretty much game-over for the wheel I've show above tho.

Also, the star idea sounds pretty neat <3.

Edited by SilverBlood, 23 January 2011 - 08:31 AM.

#7 bluehell

bluehell

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1603 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 23 January 2011 - 09:10 AM

first lets get clan wars back, and fix the clan upgrade system, i mean 10k for lvl 3, 40k for lvl 4? why do we need 40k for lvl 4 back when all the current level 7 clans used to have to get like 2k or something, yah thats totally fair...

#8 angrynull

angrynull

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 572 posts
  • LocationSubSpace

Posted 23 January 2011 - 09:16 AM

first lets get clan wars back, and fix the clan upgrade system, i mean 10k for lvl 3, 40k for lvl 4? why do we need 40k for lvl 4 back when all the current level 7 clans used to have to get like 2k or something, yah thats totally fair...

Someone told me the other day a story about the older rose when grade 7 took nearly a year and actually MEANT something. IMO: they should nerf the clan levels and make them even harder to upgrade. Why should the game be easy just because you are incapable of spending time working toward enhancement?

#9 Bendersmom

Bendersmom

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 2000 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 24 January 2011 - 03:32 AM

I don't mind the extra work for higher level clans. By the time you are at clan grade 6 or 7 you should have enough people to help get the clan leveled. That is the idea of clan grades - adding people to work together. So for grades 8-10 I am sure it would be work but with 50 people working it shouldn't take too long.

Also, colors like copper (grade8), silver (grade 9) and gold (grade 10) it would go along the lines of olympic medals or rankings. Those would work. Or a colored star next to the purple clan name would work too. Or even an outline of the clan name in one of those 3 colors would work.

But are there any cons to level 10 clans with 80 people? I can't see any so that is what I was checking on.

#10 gEddeh

gEddeh

Boomshakalaka~!

• Members
  • 4426 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam
  • Server:gEddeh

Posted 24 January 2011 - 04:12 AM

Indeed I agree. Higher clanlevels or the ability to communicate with sisterclans would be a great outcome for alot of clans!

#11 Niluje

Niluje

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 746 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 24 January 2011 - 05:54 AM

The easiest solution would be to simply increase the number of members allowed for each grade

And it would make sense since they have increased the difficulty to reach higher grades, there should be a higher reward

Though I also like the idea of having sister clans, of course

Edited by Niluje, 24 January 2011 - 05:55 AM.

#12 gEddeh

gEddeh

Boomshakalaka~!

• Members
  • 4426 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam
  • Server:gEddeh

Posted 24 January 2011 - 06:17 AM

Sounds like a plan. But what colors would they use for those last 2 grades ? They alrdy followed the color wheel from cool to warm colors.

Posted Image

Purple is the end of the line. And just picking a random color seems unlogic.

True, althought they could like move the colours up and paste some of them in between (like grade 2 would be light green and grade 3 dark green instead of yellow)

#13 ValkyrieMists

ValkyrieMists

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 05:32 PM

its a great suggestion mom, but also, wasnt there supposed to be clan skills? and wouldnt a intergrated chat between sister or allied clans be an outstanding clan skill to promote?

#14 angrynull

angrynull

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 572 posts
  • LocationSubSpace

Posted 24 January 2011 - 05:38 PM

its a great suggestion mom, but also, wasnt there supposed to be clan skills? and wouldnt a intergrated chat between sister or allied clans be an outstanding clan skill to promote?

Yes, what is this CLAN SKILL alien I see all the time? Same as Clan Wars and that clan shop in junon that nobody can buy things from?

Edited by angrynull, 24 January 2011 - 05:38 PM.

#15 iBryan

iBryan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 810 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 24 January 2011 - 05:41 PM

I know we have posted something like this before I think. Please allow us to increase clan levels to maybe 10. We need to add more people to clans. I have a waiting list of like 10 more people at least that want to become members of my clan. Or allow sister clans to communicate with the main clan. If I put people in the alt clan they feel left out of the main clan and do not want to stay. If there were a way to let the 2 or 3 clans to communicate then it wold make it a lot easier to all play together.

We have not had a clan level increase for awhile. Would it be difficult to let us level clans to level 10? And add 10 more slots per level? So max clan size would be 80 members.

If a clan had 80 memembers would this make any one clan too strong? Would it make less clans in game? I am not sure. Or if you were able to communicate with a sister clan would that cause problems in game? What are the cons of this that I am not seeing? I know I am a bit prejudice on this since I have a large clan, so please tell me the problems you see.

I would also suggest that if you let sister clans be able to communcate with each other that it be truly sister clans and not just allied clans. Since at some point they might not be allies. Maybe same clan masters on different characters, or a special submission of who is the sister clan and who the master, dm, etc are.

Totally agree bender, besides it'll be a great entertainment to raise clan. Also i'd say they make an alliance option, for example a way to tie alternative clans together with the original. That way everyone can talk together. Also make clan wars a whole different way, because killing a dragon isn't really a clan war..

#16 Bendersmom

Bendersmom

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 2000 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 25 January 2011 - 02:46 PM

I remember that the developers once said something about making a clan field in Xita for higher level players. Raising clan grades, even without a higher level clan fields would give higher level players something to do and bring people together. I hope the developers don't come back and say oh we were thinking about this but waiting for the higher level clan fields. Making that CF could be at the bottom of their list and it would take a long time to get there.

#17 Kirara

Kirara

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts
  • Locationin your Closet :) Stealing your Stuff <3
  • Server:Draconis/Leonis

Posted 26 January 2011 - 07:59 PM

i agree with this but Bronze or Silver would not be good colors, if they do as Geddeh said with making Dark Green Light Green ECT i think that would work out well,

#18 FeedisArti

FeedisArti

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 678 posts
  • LocationLeeuwarden

Posted 29 January 2011 - 06:38 AM

It would be really awesome to see an increase in the member 'cap' on clans. You meet a lot of players and make a lot of friends over the years.. very good idea :D

#19 Wirts

Wirts

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 241 posts
  • LocationUS East

Posted 29 January 2011 - 06:50 AM

+1 for increasing the number of people in a clan or linking communications for clan chat between clans

#20 twitch

twitch

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1404 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 07:21 AM

Not only the clan cap/sistering needs help the whole clan process needs help.I love the idea mom i am just wondering if they could actually look into it,maybe even make clanwars like union war.
Clan war-alliance with your clan and or sister clan,for every proof it is (clan point) once you die you automatically spawn (ontop of some big pillar of some sort to eliminate the factor of die+res+die+res and just farm points;another reason why u automatically spawn,there is no current field or save town.)this pillar of some sort would guarantee no spawn killing of any type;and this system alternates from which attacker/defender now your objective is to kill some dragon with ALOT more hp then before and there is some type of dusk each clan/team has there own so to be able to be successful you need to make sure your clan has defenders and including attackers.
Now this layout was from the top of my head i did not think any of this through so whatever faults it has i am sure the dev team could think of something.
i honestly believe that all of the clan system needs some type of tweak and improvement yes,upgrading the clan grade would be great including the number of how many people it could hold but i feel that once you get to that final grade and you get the people you want and u max it out;it will be the exact same thing it was last time,giving some type of "war" or entertainment is something we will always have.
why do people honestly play rose these days?Union war-Farm-Shop for unnecessary things-Refine-Community,basically about it and in the end all that is for union war:Farm for good gear or catalyst and other material to Refine-you refine gear to have better gear and you want better gear to be better you want to become better for union war.Implementing clan upgrades and improvements would be the best thing the dev team could do for us(as the community).

#21 alibaba1

alibaba1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 08:46 AM

agree for more clan levels,but for 80 memebers? :D :D
you want 1/4 of rose to be in your clan??
i think that 50 is already too much,the difference between grades should be the skills.

#22 twitch

twitch

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1404 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 12:08 PM

agree for more clan levels,but for 80 memebers? :D :D
you want 1/4 of rose to be in your clan??
i think that 50 is already too much,the difference between grades should be the skills.

why not? its a clan and your suppose to reinforced it as much as you can,so i ask again why not?

#23 Quid

Quid

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 01:10 PM

Why are there limits on clan size in the first place?

#24 alibaba1

alibaba1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 01:10 PM

why not? its a clan and your suppose to reinforced it as much as you can,so i ask again why not?

clans ,in my opinion , should be smaller - at max lv 30-35 players.
as i see it rose should have like 7-8 very good clan,those days i barley can count 4(i talk about good,not about clan of just regular 220's).
in addition,you need clans to be at similar power for clan wars,today that isnt the situation.

#25 twitch

twitch

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1404 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 01:37 PM

clans ,in my opinion , should be smaller - at max lv 30-35 players.
as i see it rose should have like 7-8 very good clan,those days i barley can count 4(i talk about good,not about clan of just regular 220's).
in addition,you need clans to be at similar power for clan wars,today that isnt the situation.

for the clan war situation there will always be someone making a new clan,so thats not a problem

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users