Safe zones/DMZ in the Forgotten Temple - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Safe zones/DMZ in the Forgotten Temple

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 IHasTEEF

IHasTEEF

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 581 posts
  • Location*lurks under your bed*

Posted 27 January 2011 - 09:21 AM

When training in the Forgotten temple, especially in the B2, it's very annoying having to scroll to Eucar to be able to invite new people or reinviting members after a DC/whatever. I'd imagine that people oftentimes get rejected by parties simply because it's too much of a hassle to invite people...

A good idea would be to put in a couple of "safe zones", tiny maps or rooms where you can regroup and such, without having to go through the trouble of scrolling out and teleporting back. Just putting in a little room between the B1 and B2 would make partying a lot easier and would keep a simple disconnection from becoming a frustrating and time-wasting ordeal.

ALSO, there's a tiny flight of stairs, right before the Moon Brother Dagaz room, that works a bit like a trap. If you walk past it, you are stuck, and cannot go back... SOO, if you haven't got any scrolls to Eucar, the only way to get out would be by dying and respawning, or relogging.

It would be great if you could put a couple of steps on the other side of this thing, so you could go back. Or you could just remove the ones, there, altogether.

#2 Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 515 posts
  • LocationIndia-Mumbai

Posted 27 January 2011 - 08:11 PM

When training in the Forgotten temple, especially in the B2, it's very annoying having to scroll to Eucar to be able to invite new people or reinviting members after a DC/whatever. I'd imagine that people oftentimes get rejected by parties simply because it's too much of a hassle to invite people...

I AGREE HERE......

A good idea would be to put in a couple of "safe zones", tiny maps or rooms where you can regroup and such, without having to go through the trouble of scrolling out and teleporting back. Just putting in a little room between the B1 and B2 would make partying a lot easier and would keep a simple disconnection from becoming a frustrating and time-wasting ordeal.

ALSO, there's a tiny flight of stairs, right before the Moon Brother Dagaz room, that works a bit like a trap. If you walk past it, you are stuck, and cannot go back... SOO, if you haven't got any scrolls to Eucar, the only way to get out would be by dying and respawning, or relogging.

NO.... I LIKE THE DAGAZ TRAP...any way i find moonchilds good place to solo..(only if i have enuf buff pots and food...who needs a party)...i m greedy and i want all those ETIL and WOLFSTEEL for my EGO MASKS

It would be great if you could put a couple of steps on the other side of this thing, so you could go back. Or you could just remove the ones, there, altogether.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users