List of Proposals & Suggestions. - Page 3 - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * - 12 votes

List of Proposals & Suggestions.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
73 replies to this topic

#51 AlisiaMT

AlisiaMT

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1149 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 30 May 2011 - 01:54 AM

*meh* i'll see if i still have it.. Probably do somewhere..

#52 AlisiaMT

AlisiaMT

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1149 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 30 May 2011 - 10:18 PM

My side didn't get deleted!!

Here are the threads I suggested a while back. feel free to look them over, but none of them should be repeats:
Areas
Planet Skaaj Ideas - Kirara
Orlo Spawn Rate - CoffeeMuse

Carts and Castle Gear
"Drivers Ed" Cart Quest - Bendersmom
Castle Gear - Gojio
Chariot Schematic - Keion

Catalysts
Catalyst Upgrade Skill - ZookeeperAndy

Character Builds
Int and Magic Resistance Uselessness - waela

Clans
Old Clan Options (Overhaul) - LadyLion
Clan Quests - Bendersmom
CW Idea - LoLtheyAngry

Classes
Class Description - Graziano
Experience Rates - OneKrackedMom
More Job Variety - KalliKatz

Costume System
Costume Ideas - angrynull

Equipment
X-Ray Glasses - Rawrr
Medic Set - TankJr
Bags for Extra Storage - xTpx
Split Armor Requirments to Job2 Status - lilasianboy193

Gems
Gem Overhaul - Phish

Item Mall
Paint Ticket for IM Costume - littlekami
Medal Timers - AllTheGuys

PVP
Remove Enemy Tracker in PVP - Span
COTT Suggestion - DarkGero
Character Duals - bluehell

Skills
Craft Multiple Items at Once - sacpe
Respawn Button for Glitches - starswithwings

Union
UW Crystals - kaminichuan

User Interface
Tutor Chat Channel - Rocanlover

NEW SECTIONS::
Quests
Newb Quest Overhaul - Fernadohose423

Mechanics
Keybinding - Texyn

Pets
Pets for Show - Lybis

Consumables
Change to ReturnScrolls - Trebor

Forums
Proposal and Suggestions Contest - DayNine
Default Personalized Text - iMSoMeXiCaN

Posts with Multiple Suggestions
Some suggestions - DarkGero
Few Suggestions - StarStrukk
MATS as QUEST rewards - Blitzkrieg

#53 CJGM3

CJGM3

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 93 posts
  • LocationPuerto Rico
  • Server:Arua

Posted 30 June 2011 - 11:04 AM

Creative Ideas for Item Mall and for Rose Online:

* 5 Elemental Horses: Electric Horse, Fire Horse, Air Horse, Ice Horse and Earth Horse. That the character can be mounted on the horse, you can use your powers of element and that the character can attack on the horse.

* Skill to Mount in Summon (Mount in some summon, example: Call Beast)

* Flying Skill (like the elevation of Honey Bee, Tirwin, etc.) With this skill: Increase of Accuracy, Dodge and Movement Speed.

* Pet Skill (like Summon Skill: You can get the pet and can return)

* Lisent Item Mall: 8% Sucess Rate each x 10 = 80% Succes Rate and for a 100% Succes Rate you need 2 Venurunes.

I would like this Free Update:
* Single Click
* Better Success Rate in the Refine System (But if have the Lisent Item Mall not need this update)

Edited by CJGM3, 01 July 2011 - 10:22 AM.

#54 tythemuss

tythemuss

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1112 posts
  • Server:Leonis / Draco

Posted 30 June 2011 - 09:20 PM

Creative Ideas coz im awesome
1- A IM coupon like CG paint, that would paint ur armor a specific color u wanted

2- A statue of me in TG coz im awesome and every 1 would join the game

3- A banner / war flag on ur back that would change to the logo of ur clan or if then changed onto another char would change to there clan

4- A chicken costume in IM

5- 220 armor

6- Hover cart / bike

7- UW pro-ness every kill in uw will add 2 points in which ur name above ur head will change to different colors
displaying how much of a beast u are

8- CW is back

9- An alliance button in which if u were a clan leader u select another clan leader and go into clan and "add
alliance" and will be able 2 talk on a alliance chat with that clan

10- A ultra smexy looking costume of jake the muss in his wife beater for a IM costume

11- A Display thing on forums that tells u how many ppl are in game.

12- A button That allows u 2 access ur storage from forums and look through it, so u dont have 2 log on and search through 5 different accounts 2 find 1 thing (u would have 2 bind all ur accs to 1 warpportal thing 2 b able 2 look through them all :P)

Edited by Zurn, 10 February 2012 - 11:35 AM.

#55 AlisiaMT

AlisiaMT

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1149 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 12 July 2011 - 02:22 PM

Creative Ideas for Item Mall and for Rose Online:

* 5 Elemental Horses: Electric Horse, Fire Horse, Air Horse, Ice Horse and Earth Horse. That the character can be mounted on the horse, you can use your powers of element and that the character can attack on the horse.

* Skill to Mount in Summon (Mount in some summon, example: Call Beast)

* Flying Skill (like the elevation of Honey Bee, Tirwin, etc.) With this skill: Increase of Accuracy, Dodge and Movement Speed.

* Pet Skill (like Summon Skill: You can get the pet and can return)

* Lisent Item Mall: 8% Sucess Rate each x 10 = 80% Succes Rate and for a 100% Succes Rate you need 2 Venurunes.

I would like this Free Update:
* Single Click
* Better Success Rate in the Refine System (But if have the Lisent Item Mall not need this update)

Creative Ideas coz im awesome
1- A IM coupon like CG paint, that would paint ur armor a specific color u wanted

2- A statue of me in TG coz im awesome and every 1 would join the game

3- A banner / war flag on ur back that would change to the logo of ur clan or if then changed onto another char would change to there clan

4- A chicken costume in IM

5- 220 armor

6- Hover cart / bike

7- UW pro-ness every kill in uw will add 2 points in which ur name above ur head will change to different colors
displaying how much of a beast u are

8- CW is back

9- An alliance button in which if u were a clan leader u select another clan leader and go into clan and "add
alliance" and will be able 2 talk on a alliance chat with that clan

10- A ultra smexy looking costume of jake the muss in his wife beater for a IM costume

11- A Display thing on forums that tells u how many ppl are in game(and dont tell me its impossible aura rose did it.)

12- A button That allows u 2 access ur storage from forums and look through it, so u dont have 2 log on and search through 5 different accounts 2 find 1 thing (u would have 2 bind all ur accs to 1 warpportal thing 2 b able 2 look through them all ;))

U two just dont get it, do you lol. This thread is supposed to be a list of threads so you can easily check them to see if it has previously been posted BEFORE you repost. I see a couple of them that have already been suggested AND are in the list that one or the other of you have proposed here.

The reason this wasn't locked immediately afterwards was so people could post links of threads they wanted on the list. If you want your ideas posted, make a thread and post the link, NOT the idea...

@Muss: Please stop and read the forum rules. It is not permissable to say the name of a pserver (or even talk about an unnamed game :P) on these forums. I have told you to quit before, but I guess the only way to get you to quick would be if someone deleted ALL your posts mentioning the PServer and gave you a warning not to do it again.

Edited by AlisiaMT, 12 July 2011 - 02:24 PM.

#56 tythemuss

tythemuss

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1112 posts
  • Server:Leonis / Draco

Posted 23 July 2011 - 04:10 PM

U two just dont get it, do you lol. This thread is supposed to be a list of threads so you can easily check them to see if it has previously been posted BEFORE you repost. I see a couple of them that have already been suggested AND are in the list that one or the other of you have proposed here.

The reason this wasn't locked immediately afterwards was so people could post links of threads they wanted on the list. If you want your ideas posted, make a thread and post the link, NOT the idea...

@Muss: Please stop and read the forum rules. It is not permissable to say the name of a pserver (or even talk about an unnamed game :D) on these forums. I have told you to quit before, but I guess the only way to get you to quick would be if someone deleted ALL your posts mentioning the PServer and gave you a warning not to do it again.

Its a name, just coz the ppl on forums have a stick up there ass doesnt mean i shouldnt be allowed 2 type a name of a game, its not like ppl are gunna be like "HMMM LOOK AT WHAT HE POSTED, A GAME OMG ITS LIKE ROSE, IM GUNNA QUIT THIS 1 AND GO OVER TO IT EVEN THO I HAVE BEEN PLAYING ROSE FOR 1 + YEARS"

To be honest, most of the rules for forums are bloody stupid, seriously cant post someones name? what if it was a scammer and no 1 knew who he was? atleast if u could post it on forums ppl would no, wouldnt they? or posting a name of a pserver, man they need 2 get over it ae, just coz theres games better than ours, they dont want us 2compare a pserver to this 1?

Edited by tythemuss, 23 July 2011 - 04:11 PM.

#57 bluehell

bluehell

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1603 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 03 August 2011 - 06:09 AM

I am sorry but what do you mean with 'how you can pin all of your topics by yourself'? This is the only topic that I've started that got pinned by myself. The reason for this is because it is a general list of proposals and suggestions made by other players.
I made this topic because I think some idea's are worth looking at but eventually they end up on further pages.

Or did you mean something else?

gEddeh I -1'd you on this on a day where you severely pissed me off :mellow: In all reality, I think it is a great idea. Im going to make up for it by +1'ing you several times in this thread.

Im also going to steal your idea and make one in community chat, not as good as yours of course!

#58 inphecktid

inphecktid

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 04:07 AM

Item mall

I hate referring to item mall when it comes to suggestions but I noticed that weapons in item mall are completely blank! I think itbwould be a good idea to create a weapon for each class with no level requirement that levels with the character all the way to 220! Of course making it slightly weaker than lets say a hardened weapon so the incentive for buying/crafting a new weapon is an option for more ap or whatever.

Would be nice to see :o

#59 inphecktid

inphecktid

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 04:10 AM

Oh yea another thing an option for a party to enable coordinates of the players in the party so when your friend is like "zomg where you guys at!?" He can just check the coordinates by other party members name

#60 enzomilano

enzomilano

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 214 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 08:39 PM

I would like to see:

Like CJGM3 said, a skill for clerics too that can ride a bigger firegon, i like the idea that characters can ride their summons

weapons, when upgraded, changes its appearance from lame to something cooler. so that it'll be more attractive when it is put on sale

artisans that can plant bombs/traps in UW or Training Grouns for a more tactical PVPs

mages that can summon too, a locus plague perhaps haha lol

and for the IM (or craftable items), crazier and more fantasy-inspired items please, Crystal Wings and Sikuku Tree Leaf Wings anyone? Floating Orbs of Aura, Hebarn, Oro, Lunar, Eldeon.. ect. as a back item perhaps??

i want ROSE to be more creative and more surreal..
But before all that -- can we go beyond level 220?? haha lol and please fix the clan skills and clan war function. :P

HAPPY GAMING EVERYBODY! :p_love:

#61 CJGM3

CJGM3

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 93 posts
  • LocationPuerto Rico

Posted 15 November 2011 - 03:23 PM

I would like this Free and Simple Update:

* Single Click with the Mouse
* More Space in the Friends List

#62 gEddeh

gEddeh

Boomshakalaka~!

• Members
  • 4426 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam
  • Server:gEddeh

Posted 16 November 2011 - 12:51 AM

Single Click with the Mouse

Ever tried visiting the options window in the game? Posted Image

#63 czarnelle

czarnelle

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 28 December 2011 - 10:51 AM

how about....to be able to have 5 characters on each server without paying again? like the old times. remember? great entrance in the old times.

and more space in friend list.

+ u can be able to upgrade without needing item mall things. for free upgrading

START STORY LINE AGAIN/ CONTINUE IT.

Edited by czarnelle, 28 December 2011 - 10:54 AM.

#64 DigitalKitten

DigitalKitten

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4996 posts
  • Server:Leonis, Draconis

Posted 29 February 2012 - 08:47 AM

http://forums.warppo...n-announcements

Should be under "User interface" I guess Posted Image

#65 CJGM3

CJGM3

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 93 posts
  • LocationPuerto Rico

Posted 19 April 2012 - 02:34 PM

Clan Captain Position:
I wish that the position of Captain can have the authorization to enter to Clan Field but the difference of the Captain and the Commander or other senior positions is that the Captain did not have the permission to drag others to the Clan Field.

#66 Nukemgood

Nukemgood

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 11:04 AM

I dont know if its possible since I couldnt find an option, but why doesnt this game support inverted mouse? Alot of players out there that wont bother trying to get used to it in this game and just search for another.
If its possible to use inverted mouse , then I havent found how yet.

#67 roselyfireburn

roselyfireburn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 188 posts
  • Server:DRACONIS

Posted 13 July 2012 - 08:30 AM

I suggest a color change bar for costumes, I'm kind of tired of looking around and seeing everyone look exactly the same. To make this game more cool I suggest the game master to create something where we can change color of the king sets, like primary, secondary etc.. on the cloak, suit, etc... and the refinement glow's we can like change it to whatever color glow we want but it will just be shinier as a difference from refining it. And THE COOLEST THING EVER WOULD BE IF WE CAN CHANGE THE GLOW COLOR ON WEAPONS! :D AND TO TOP IT OFF, FOR OUR FELLOW PLAYERS TO BE ABLE TO MAKE THEIR OWN DESIGNS LIKE HAVING LIGHTNING FLASH AROUND THE WEAPONS or like DOOM waves running up a blade etc.. or maybe some defaults that you guys can design and we can edit the color a bit or something. you guys could also sell this as like a color change thing in the item mall, I'm pretty sure many people would love this idea. THIS GAME WOULD BE SO COOL IF YOU GUYS ARE UP FOR THE JOB! PLEASE! AND THANK YOU!

#68 Vingad0r

Vingad0r

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 06:11 AM

ranking here at rose would be a good, and a PvP system, would call + pesseoas and + animo to play and level up.

#69 patna

patna

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 20 January 2013 - 11:10 PM

i think it would be sweet to be able to change the ragnarok cursur from the arrow thing and hand to anything you want like making your own skin or changing it somehow, is there a way or can they make it possible to change cursors? it would be like making a simple new enemie that moves once around, how could you change it to like a small churchtop cross like off vampire hunter d in the start of movie? thats a good suggestion, anyways Peace+

#70 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 13 June 2013 - 07:06 PM

I feel like my suggestions were omitted on purpose lol.

#71 LexLoyalty

LexLoyalty

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 461 posts
  • Server:Leonis | IGN: LexUnknown

Posted 14 September 2013 - 12:40 PM

An option for the cm and the deputies to write a  message  in the clan info tab 

#72 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee

Posted 02 June 2015 - 10:11 PM

this topic seems very out dated :hmm:

#73 Phreshes

Phreshes

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 72 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 28 October 2015 - 06:50 AM

Since this topic is pinned, I believe my comment does not fall under the necromancing a topic caterogy. Back to the point, I would love if you can expand this topic with a list of proposals and suggestions that have been actually granted or which are applied into the game. I think it is becoming repetitive to propose and suggest new content while we are not even aware whether or not our proposals and suggestion are being heard and are applied in the game. Even though we are heard but the suggestions are not applied I am starting to think that suggesting and proposing is not even necessary anymore. Long comment short: Could you please expand the topic with a list that names all of the suggestions and proposals that are granted/applied into the game?

#74 VModCupcake

VModCupcake

Too Legit To Quit

• VMod Retired
  • 1259 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 12:36 PM

Since this topic is pinned, I believe my comment does not fall under the necromancing a topic caterogy. Back to the point, I would love if you can expand this topic with a list of proposals and suggestions that have been actually granted or which are applied into the game. I think it is becoming repetitive to propose and suggest new content while we are not even aware whether or not our proposals and suggestion are being heard and are applied in the game. Even though we are heard but the suggestions are not applied I am starting to think that suggesting and proposing is not even necessary anymore. Long comment short: Could you please expand the topic with a list that names all of the suggestions and proposals that are granted/applied into the game?

The best way to catch up on what has been changed/improved is to check the patch notes. The current topic is always pinned in the Community Chat section. Older patch notes are archived here https://forums.warpp...-notes-archive/  Anything that has been implemented will be listed in one of the patch notes topics.

You might also want to take a look at the topic on Pegasus https://forums.warpp...s-open-for-all/  and download the client to help test the new Paragon gems and Element Scrolls. There is still time to give your input and suggest in that thread anything you think needs to be tweaked.

Locking this topic to avoid further confusion

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users