AlisiaMT

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1149 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 27 January 2011 - 02:03 PM

We should be able to add an account and have it pop up that the account logged in and which character they're on. This way, instead of having 4 characters from 3 people taking up your room, you have one account with three characters on it.
IE, when you log on, instead of it saying "HeavenlySin has logged in," it says, "Sin7 has logged on with HeavenlySin." and the community tab should state Sin7 - HeavenlySin (the heavenly part will change/disappear when logged out/in but Sin7 will act like the characters names do at the moment)

Posted Image
disclaimer: all of these names are made up except the character heavenlysin. hacking these accounts may provide you with hours of entertainment but will prove fruitless.

Edited by AlisiaMT, 28 January 2011 - 03:32 PM.

#2 Eleria

Eleria

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 210 posts
  • LocationNicoNico Douga

Posted 27 January 2011 - 02:11 PM

Might be a nice idea, but I wouldn't like to give some random stranger my account ID. There is a reason that moderators remind us not to post our accountID in the forums, because it would make it easier to get hacked.

And if I add a noob for example on my clerics list I don't always want to have them know all my other chars.

#3 AlisiaMT

AlisiaMT

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1149 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 27 January 2011 - 02:15 PM

I'm just the opposite. I have friends with all of their newbs and their main in my friends list so I can talk to them whenever they are online. Also, I add a certain friend to all of my newbs so they know when i'm on. The way this would be set up would be like an account wide friends list. I don't see how showing the ID is that big of a deal. It's nothing more than a Rose email address and we hand that out like candy. All we need to do is make sure we don't make easy passwords.

#4 AlisiaMT

AlisiaMT

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1149 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 28 January 2011 - 03:33 PM

I have edited this thread to include a picture of what my idea should look like. bump :angry:

#5 jagz

jagz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 983 posts
  • LocationMaryland
  • Server:The Crashing One

Posted 28 January 2011 - 04:55 PM

Yes to more user friendly friendslist. Ofcourse no to account ID, lol. That'll never happen.

However expanding friends list size, and maybe putting the online on top.. maybe even last log in (that especiall for clan list), would be cool.

#6 tENLAVUU

tENLAVUU

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1757 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 28 January 2011 - 05:26 PM

they should just increase the amount of people you can have on a list. your idea isn't bad it's just some people may want privacy xD. there's a lot of weird people out there :angry:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users