AlisiaMT

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1149 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 27 January 2011 - 02:11 PM

When I vend I go to places that people will need scrolls, food or repair hammers. This puts me in danger of getting killed by a stray monster. Maybe make it so people vending shouldn't be able to be attacked. It is a pain in the butt to have to re-set up shop becaus I was killed. Also, it should be set up like when you log out. This means that you may not set up shop just to avoid being killed. If you are being attacked by anything, you will not be able to set up shop, but, also, if you are set up as a shop, you can not be injured. (this will help until they fix the junon killing spree problem)

#2 Cordie

Cordie

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 04:12 PM

No thank you.

This would mean I can go into prison and setting up my shop where I buy, let's say, 8th grade Bindrune without getting injured by the hundreds of monsters circling around me admiring my posters?

#3 AlisiaMT

AlisiaMT

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1149 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 03 February 2011 - 05:55 PM

I was thinking something less extreme...like aquas.. prison hadn't crossed my mind. still, it would be almost impossible to set up shop there the way i have it because you'd be attacked from all sides, therefore, restricting your vending capabilities. It would have to be a spot mild enough to actually be able to do it. But heck, if you can accomplish such a feat, why not?

#4 bluehell

bluehell

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1603 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 04 February 2011 - 01:25 PM

first of all, put urself in a spot where u wont be killed, second, u shouldnt be getting killed

#5 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 05 February 2011 - 10:20 AM

I was thinking something less extreme...like aquas.. prison hadn't crossed my mind. still, it would be almost impossible to set up shop there the way i have it because you'd be attacked from all sides, therefore, restricting your vending capabilities. It would have to be a spot mild enough to actually be able to do it. But heck, if you can accomplish such a feat, why not?

That would be abused, as everyone would just set its shop in the places the items they need drop. You'd see shops between woopies, prisoners, krawfies, etc.

If you want to place a shop and sell scrolls\food to adventures, there's always a safe area near the farm areas, put it there.

#6 CaNehDa

CaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3009 posts
  • LocationInside of every dimension like a virus.
  • Server:SpaceFabric

Posted 05 September 2011 - 09:08 AM

That would be abused, as everyone would just set its shop in the places the items they need drop. You'd see shops between woopies, prisoners, krawfies, etc.

idk... wouldn't that be a good thing though? honestly?

- I always use to set up shop at prison respawn selling scrolls, but I got killed so much, so often, it was never worth it to do.

Edited by CaNehDa, 05 September 2011 - 09:09 AM.

#7 yeoldknight

yeoldknight

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1863 posts
  • LocationNone of your business

Posted 05 September 2011 - 09:59 AM

(this will help until they fix the junon killing spree problem)

Say what?

#8 Soaked

Soaked

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 519 posts
  • LocationNYC or Amsterdam
  • Server:Bf3 LMAO!

Posted 05 September 2011 - 10:57 AM

When I vend I go to places that people will need scrolls, food or repair hammers. This puts me in danger of getting killed by a stray monster. Maybe make it so people vending shouldn't be able to be attacked. It is a pain in the butt to have to re-set up shop becaus I was killed. Also, it should be set up like when you log out. This means that you may not set up shop just to avoid being killed. If you are being attacked by anything, you will not be able to set up shop, but, also, if you are set up as a shop, you can not be injured. (this will help until they fix the junon killing spree problem)

They should just add a new class. No hawker, dealer and one of those silly classes. Vendor would be the class name. It cannot fight, and do damage.
It does have buffs to get costumers attention more easy. After lvl 100 you can do the second job quest aswell. Serious vendor. You cannot be atked by monsters when in
vending mode, yet other players can still kill you. As weapons they will have a wallet and a credit card as shield. Vendors cannot participate in Partys.

~Stunner buff - Gives flashing lights above your shop in different colours
~Lure - Works as sacrifice on players that are passing by, They will automaticly see you shop.
~Spam - Allowed to shout not every 30 seconds, but every 10 seconds.
~Masterspammer - Gives you a colour of choice on the trade chat section and players who put trade chat on [off] will still see your messages

Feel free to put your feed back down below and dont forget to rate this reply.

Note*
This wasn't serious, felt like trolling a bit on a nonesens topic.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users