AlisiaMT

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1149 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 27 January 2011 - 02:40 PM

As I was toying with the new costume feature I realized that we could only use equip if it was suitable for our Job requirements. They are costumes, which are usually worn when playing make believe, and donâ??t give any additional stats, so why are we not allowed to wear outfits outside of our class. It might make pk go down because of the uncertainty of what you are going up against (unless you are observant)

#2 Mango

Mango

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 08:30 PM

Do NOT agree...

if you want to wear something that doesn't fit your job, get on Leonis and buy some ancient equipment from player shops.

#3 EmoCutt

EmoCutt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1963 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 10:17 PM

Do NOT agree...

if you want to wear something that doesn't fit your job, get on Leonis and buy some ancient equipment from player shops.

As much as letting us use all gear, it would be cool no doubt. but i agree with Mango.

#4 azerath7888

azerath7888

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Server:Draconis, Leonis

Posted 28 January 2011 - 03:57 AM

It would be really messed up if you think about it......
Mages wearing champions armor as costumes and then u see them make a whirldwind.....
it wud really be super confusing >_<

#5 Kirara

Kirara

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts
  • Locationin your Closet :) Stealing your Stuff <3
  • Server:Draconis/Leonis

Posted 28 January 2011 - 08:01 AM

i do not agree with this :x sorry!!

#6 AlisiaMT

AlisiaMT

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1149 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 28 January 2011 - 09:01 AM

I think it would be a good idea. Would you go pk someone if he was wearing lvl 200 champ equip? I wouldn't, even if he were killing in DoD.
My english teacher asked us if we should make it legal (and encourage) for women to carry hidden weapons. The class was horrified, but he thought it would be good because rapists would be unsure if this woman they were stalking would be prey or predator. This is the same concept for me.
Now, you KNOW a newb when you see one, but if you were to make all equip universal in the costume section, you would not be able to tell. There would also get rid of people killing clerics and artis in UW just for easy points. People would be more cautious in pvp because they would have to get up close and personal to see what weapons the target is weilding. This game would be more about ambush, concealment, and strategy than run up aoe run away, with this implemented. The pk rate will do down and the community size may go up as a result.
Also, in my case, I like the lvl 10 hawker hat. I was sad because I wanted to make a mage but the character i was basing it off of wears the hawker hat, therefore I couldnt pull it off. Someone was talking about not being able to find decent white equip without being a muse. This wouldn't be an issue because EVERYONE could use it. We could pick and choose equip from all the classes.
I have now stated why i wanted this implemented instead of just what I want implemented. You know my reasoning, so I will stop disagreeing because I respect yours :angry:

#7 Kirara

Kirara

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts
  • Locationin your Closet :) Stealing your Stuff <3
  • Server:Draconis/Leonis

Posted 28 January 2011 - 09:10 AM

it could help noobs but, what makes you think they could Afford the 200 armor anyway? XD!!!

#8 AlisiaMT

AlisiaMT

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1149 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 28 January 2011 - 09:16 AM

where there is a will there is a way. I'm sure the community wouldn't mind getting rid of useless gear that way anyways =) i have quite a bit of chests left over from prison i would be happy to get rid of. Anyhow most newbs are just pro players replaying. It would make it more convenient for them to scare of the person instead of starting a blood feud over "killing my newb"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users