#1 twitch

twitch

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1404 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 28 January 2011 - 09:50 PM

Well theres been a lot of proposal threads lately about balancing,gems,and so on;well my proposal is about new armor now that theres 15 floating around its a good time to throw in something new and give the community more stuff to refine,upgrade and make better!
No name (any idea's on names?i am terrible at them so hopefully you guys could help me.)

No name-60ap 60acc
now whys the reason for 60/60? its the ultimate offensive gear;take Chivalrous chivalrous gives 60/60 just different stats 60 ap and 60 defense it gives defense and offense now with this new proposal you will be sacrificing (ex:using chivalrous) 60defense for a bonus 60 accuracy this proposal will not be OP (overpowered) in anyway its just different stats put into different armor/gear;this would bring more customization towards ROSE and make it a tad more funner and how is the hardwork going to pay off to gravity?
Pluto's/Venas are going to be sky rocketing with new armor coming out and this will give more priority to union war and hopefully balance it out.hope you guys could implement such a thing-communitys thoughts please?

#2 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 30 January 2011 - 06:48 PM

But, we only have four unions. Well there is a 5th but, no option of joining it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users