10 replies to this topic

#1 Executive

Executive

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 67 posts
  • LocationDonald Trump's Y-Fronts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 07:31 PM

Alright, so as everyone knows on the East Coast Ranked Battle is 9:00-11:00pm this is quite late for alot of people that are in the EST time zone especially during the week. So what I am proposing is that rather than having Ranked Battle at this time only, what about making it so that there are two times were it is open a day, for example 6:00-7:00pm EST and then have it again at 6:00-7:00pm PST. There are a number of reasons that I am suggesting this the first being alot of people finish work/finish school and homework around this time, the second is that I know it would be to much to ask for Ranked Battle to be open twice a day for two hours each opening, lastly that this would work for everyone on the most part as people who live in the PST time zone seem to like the time already.

Post what times you would prefer, whether you agree with me, or why you think the times should stay the same below if you like.

Thanks for reading, and if people seem ok with this I would be grateful if the CM's would pass this on to the developing team and consider implementing it.

#2 Yurai

Yurai

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2917 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge

Posted 01 February 2011 - 10:12 AM

11 really isn't that late..

#3 Kimimaro

Kimimaro

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 625 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 10:54 AM

11 really isn't that late..

It is if you're twelve.

#4 iceranger

iceranger

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1387 posts
  • LocationPallet Town
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:...

Posted 01 February 2011 - 12:07 PM

Posted Image

#5 Executive

Executive

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 04:37 PM

It is if you're twelve.

Alright I'll play Devil's Advocate with you, the game is intended for anyone 10+ so technically it should accomadate even a twelve year old. In response to Yurai, at the weekend it isn't but during the week it is quite late for me and I'm sure you will find others that would agree.

Edited by Executive, 01 February 2011 - 04:37 PM.

#6 Yurai

Yurai

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2917 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 06:12 PM

Alright I'll play Devil's Advocate with you, the game is intended for anyone 10+ so technically it should accomadate even a twelve year old. In response to Yurai, at the weekend it isn't but during the week it is quite late for me and I'm sure you will find others that would agree.

Yeah, if the others are 12. Just because the game is suitable for 10+ doesn't mean their target audience is intended for anyone who is 10+.

#7 Executive

Executive

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 06:37 PM

Yeah, if the others are 12. Just because the game is suitable for 10+ doesn't mean their target audience is intended for anyone who is 10+.

Yurai, I did not say at any stage that the target audience was anyone who is 10+, it is obvious that this is not the target audience my guess would be the target audience is teens and those in their early 20's. I brought up the point that even a twelve year old should be accommodated because of Kimimaro's comment. You are entitled to your opinion that it isn't late, as I am entitled to mine it is a bit late, I don't think that I can change your opinion no matter what I say so I'm going to leave it at that.

#8 Paxon

Paxon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 579 posts
  • LocationBehind you ^^
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:I forgot which one

Posted 01 February 2011 - 06:44 PM

im 14 and 11 is actually pretty late dut to the fact that I have to get to school by 5:30oh and btw ALLOW 1v1 PLEASE

Edited by Paxon, 01 February 2011 - 06:44 PM.

#9 Devikn

Devikn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 431 posts
  • LocationDragon Saga
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 08 February 2011 - 02:58 AM

11pm is late for those who have to work or go to school the next day, and don't spend the whole day playing until 3-4am....

#10 Yurai

Yurai

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2917 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 10:33 AM

Even if you have to go to work, sleeping at 11 still nets you 7 hours of sleep if you have to wake up at 6 am.

#11 Thuy

Thuy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 657 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 09 February 2011 - 01:31 AM

Posted ImageDon't rank pvp for the full 2 hours then. If you're in there to PvP practice mode is basically the same thing. If you're there to farm then bleeeeh!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users