AlisiaMT

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1149 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 01 February 2011 - 11:16 AM

Can we have a section to officialize clan enemies and allies? It would work the same as adding a clan member
Posted Image
Declare/request will act as adding the clan to the list. must be accepted by the other clan master.
Neutral will cause that clan to no longer become an enemy/ally. must be accepted by the other clan master.
Contact master - click on the clan's name then button and contact the master of the clan (via whisper).
I kept the notice board up to keep the allies updated about current events or sudden requests (clan war). I don't know what you would keep enemies updated about except for saying "ha we're here, come attack us."
I was thinking about the "Ally" chat tab being used for just that (clan chat for clan+allies) but it would negatively affect UW's form of communicating. I thought of only having it for pvm maps but then it would be an inconvenience for people that spend most of their time in pvp maps. Any suggestions on how to implement this so it would work?

Edited by AlisiaMT, 03 February 2011 - 07:21 AM.

#2 gEddeh

gEddeh

Boomshakalaka~!

• Members
  • 4426 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam
  • Server:gEddeh

Posted 01 February 2011 - 11:25 AM

It certainly looks and sounds cool. However, what would be the added value to this?

Edited by gEddeh, 01 February 2011 - 11:27 AM.

#3 AlisiaMT

AlisiaMT

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1149 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 01 February 2011 - 02:01 PM

Almost every clan has allies and enemies. If this were enacted my clan could stop pestering me about allies or enemies we might have and, instead, be able to look at it for themselves.
Also, it would make it easier to receive ally requests. So far I have had 2 requests but they came to me by word of mouth. I like being organized with things i do and would prefer hearing it from the affirmed clan master. This being enacted would make it so only the clan master would be able to request ally or declare an enemy, and only the clan master on the receiving end could accept or decline. There would be none of this "my clan master declared war on your clan" nonsense because I would have done it myself. (did i get my point across fine? i'm horrible at explaining myself)

#4 Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 515 posts
  • LocationIndia-Mumbai

Posted 01 February 2011 - 08:29 PM

COOL...+1

people were asking for inter clan chats.......so just add your sister clans to allies and your chat can be heard all over the allied clans too

#5 angrynull

angrynull

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 572 posts
  • LocationSubSpace
  • Server:Both

Posted 02 February 2011 - 02:13 AM

COOL...+1

people were asking for inter clan chats.......so just add your sister clans to allies and your chat can be heard all over the allied clans too

what he said. you're so creative, sin. :D

#6 AlisiaMT

AlisiaMT

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1149 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 03 February 2011 - 07:28 AM

COOL...+1

I tried figuring out a way to add sister clans but i figured there wouldn't be an easy way to prove that the clans are sister clans without going to the gms for it, which nobody would do cuz it takes up too much time and effort. Therefore, yes, they would have to put sister clans as allies.

what he said. you're so creative, sin. :D

Thank you :D

I'm trying to find a way to get a universal clan/ally chat for real time communication instead of notices that only the clan master can post. My thoughts on the matter are on the bottom of the first post if anyone is interested.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users