bluehell

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1603 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 02 February 2011 - 05:41 AM

I had a vision in my sleep, so yes, I first thought of this all in my sleep and happened to remember it right when I woke up. Anyways Here it is: Hundreds of people can go sign up for a duel, 2 of those hundred or so people will be randomly chosen, and taken to a place somewhat like the training ground. These 2 people chosen will try to pvp each other. One person will be classified as RED and one as BLUE. Now, those who didnt get into the duel would be able to bet. You can make a blind bet, before you know the 2 people dueling each other, you bet on red or blue. Blind bets triple your money if correct. Or you can see who the 2 competitors are, then bet. This doubles your money if correct. Max bet on a duel is 75mil zulie. You may also bet union war points. Same gambling rules as zulie. Max bet of 1000 union war points. Also you can bet ONLY CLEAN union items. If you are correct, you get the amount of union war points that you spent on the item back, though if your incorrect, you lose the item. Back to the 2 people that are in the PvP. The two fighters cannot bet. The winner obtains 20mil, and 500 clan war points. The looser will get 10mil and 100 clan war points.
Some timing things about duels
1)Once a day
2)At 12:00pm,noon
3)12:00 people begin sign up to duel
4)12:00 you can begin doing blind bets
5)12:30 2 fighters chosen
6)12:30-1:00 betting time
7)1:00 duel begins

Edited by bluehell, 02 February 2011 - 03:27 PM.

#2 DoubleRose

DoubleRose

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1217 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 02 February 2011 - 05:51 AM

so you can bet up to 1b a day on a 50/50 shot and get up to 3b if you're right? Or you can look and see it's a player with 15 gear vs a noob, and you get an instant x2 how ever much money you want...
no. -1 all the way. Maybe if the bets were up to 1m, the loser gets nothing, and the winner gets 10m and 500 clan pts.

#3 ZookeeperAndy

ZookeeperAndy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 233 posts
  • LocationAt the place, doing the thing with the stuff

Posted 02 February 2011 - 05:56 AM

What prevents large clans from joining with multiple alts and fixing the fight when 2 of chars are their own or their friends, with those "in the know" taking advantage this and doubling their billion zulie bets? This also just decreases the value of zulie horrendously with instant billions being produced from out of nowhere. This is practically legalized duping zuly.

This is a bad idea all around.

Edited by ZookeeperAndy, 02 February 2011 - 06:00 AM.

#4 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 02 February 2011 - 08:58 AM

Lower the max amount that can be bet. (like 10m)

#5 bluehell

bluehell

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1603 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 02 February 2011 - 03:27 PM

changed some things...

#6 DoubleRose

DoubleRose

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1217 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 03 February 2011 - 11:30 AM

clan war points are used for brave items in case you didn't know. I still think 75m is kinda high, but it beats 1b any day.

#7 angrynull

angrynull

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 572 posts
  • LocationSubSpace
  • Server:Both

Posted 07 February 2011 - 09:58 AM

nothing beats going to sleep and dreaming of Rose
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic