Party Tag for Summoned and Captured Monsters - Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Party Tag for Summoned and Captured Monsters

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 08 February 2011 - 06:43 AM

I had this idea, it isnt finished but this are the main lines:

I see the Dominator itself having a supporting rol for their pets, buffing them and healing them. At the same time Avengers can capture powerful monsters, but they dont have heals for them, and probably shouldnt have. Now, if a Dominator want to stay with the support roll, by buffing and healing pets, for example in a raid, they have a hard time, because they only can see their pets hp bars.

From there and from the image of a Radiant healing an entire party and how they must look at the hp bars all the time to keep all the party alive, it came to me the idea of have a way to see the other players pet hp bars without the need of select them one by one.

With this in mind, i think that the easiest way to do it, is to add a special tag in the parties, that display all the pets hp bars: it could be smaller than the players hp bars in the party, to be able to have more in less space, and it shouldnt be shared with the characters party list, because it would be confusing.

Imagine a Dominator with a pet party heal, keeping alive not only their own pets but the other players pets: not only the Dominator's pets, but also the Rogue's Doppleganger and the Avenger's Captured Monsters; an army of powerful ST monsters, used in raids, and being able to survive because a Dominator is healing them.