Manual Patch File Downloads - Page 18 - Technical Support - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 3 votes

Manual Patch File Downloads

• Please log in to reply
447 replies to this topic

#426 Fellus

Fellus

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 12 March 2013 - 07:48 PM

https://mega.co.nz/#...PNQPYgaH65KoKwI this is the latest update...

12/03/2013
Files: 610 to 614
just put them in the Patches folder and edit your Version.dat on the main folder with notepad like this one in the picture.Posted Image

Edited by Fellus, 12 March 2013 - 07:52 PM.

#427 Zashee

Zashee

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 07:48 AM

Are there any other methods of downloading this game?
I am having trouble using your downloading because when my internet got disconnected, I had to repeat the download from 0% again. It's really annoying.

Are there any other download source like a direct download .zip file or torrent?

I would like to play the game but I can't due to this problem.

#428 Cleffy

Cleffy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2377 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 11:43 AM

You can play the game through a browser. You still download the game, but it only downloads what is necessary to play that particular area. This means you will have a long initial load as it gets all the character data. Then somewhat long loads when going to a map for the first time. When the game updates you may also have a long load again. The game saves to a separate area with the browser version so it should not conflict with the client version. However, from what I hear the browser version is having some issues.

Unfortunately, the only method to download the client version is through playrequiem.com I would definitely try the installer first. Its the most guaranteed way to get a clean install. Using manual patch files runs some risks.

#429 Fellus

Fellus

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 07:37 PM

You can get the client of the game here> http://download.warpportal.com/

#430 Rosashito69

Rosashito69

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 07:31 AM

I also I have a problem .. I downloaded the game 2 times and both times fails 501RTP patch, I downloaded the patch manually and when I boot into play patches I deleted the patch folder, I've tried almost everything I have the firewell disabled, I have no antivirus, UAC disabled, I have win 7 64bit .. recommend I do?.... pls help me

Edited by Rosashito69, 10 April 2013 - 07:35 AM.

#431 Aermid

Aermid

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationOhio, USA

Posted 17 April 2013 - 11:35 AM

I can not play the game either. I downloaded from the official site initially but when it patches I get "File Not Found". I tried all of Sakana's links and they are all not working. I don't wanna play in the browser, so how can I get the client to work?

#432 Setill

Setill

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 669 posts
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 09 May 2013 - 11:15 PM

Where can i find last patch file? (i think 619).

#433 JillsBlood

JillsBlood

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 11:59 AM

I cant even enter to the game...

I already donwload the last version from the official website.
http://www.playrequi.../clientdownload
Updated : April 30, 2013
So when i tried to install the game..
Posted Image

Ok.. i click on retry so much time.. so still dont work..
then ill un-zip the recompress files they are 5 + the Setup file in total 6.
so it show all this archives.
Posted Image
i Run UPDATERUSA.exe.. it show a launcher.. i say .. "finally im gonna play it"
because it started to download the patchs...
Posted Image

but then..

Posted Image

so...i dont know what else i can do it for play this.. i even redownload the game 3 times
and still cant play it.
pls is somebody knows what can i do.. let me know
ty for the time.

#434 blazerx321

blazerx321

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 09:18 AM

Sakana can you please put the latest update patch which was on 4th june
i just cant download through updater
just when i start it, it shows 'Failed patch download'
always have to force close it

#435 Kryscentalist

Kryscentalist

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 05:10 PM

Anybody got a 0000628 RTP patch ? I need it because I keep getting the old file not found error.

#436 PrincesaPhoenix

PrincesaPhoenix

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:42 PM

The links are broken, can someone please post new links to get the newest patches? I really need them, installing Requiem MM has been a hell for me :c I've tried every solution I found.

#437 engendrodemaldad

engendrodemaldad

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 404 posts
  • LocationArgentina
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:45 AM

I have a backup with all patches in my computer: 450 to 639 if anyone needs some patch pm me the number and I upload (too lazy to upload all)

#438 BangAli

BangAli

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 07:15 PM

share the new patch plzz

#439 jugieboy

jugieboy

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:08 PM

i have trouble patching also pls help! im new here and i wanna play requiem baldy!

my patch failes at 00000625.RTP it patches up to 5% then nothing happens

error pop ups help pls!

i just downloaded the game yesterday...

#440 Cukrus

Cukrus

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 December 2013 - 12:22 PM

Hi there,

I am new here, I was hoping to try out Requiem game, I wanted to play it since it got released but didn't have the chance earlyer because of my previous LAN's port blocking, but now I remembered this game and wanted to play it, so I downloaded the latest install (I think, because I downloaded it from the official site =]), then the update process started, it took so long I had to leave my PC on for the night, then when I got up it was still going so I left it when I set off for work, and when I got back i saw an error that my download had failed. I restarted my PC and launched the updater again and my update got stuck on 00000611.RTP again with the same error.

So I found this manual patch post in this official game forum and found that there are no links to ftp where the patches are held publicly and the link provided earlier didn't work anymore, so I think you will believe me when I say that I was SOOooo... dissapointed, but I didn't gave up, I googled for half a day tried lots of things, sites links and came accross this magical site that holds all of the patches from 00000016.RTP to the latest (currently 00000652.RTP ) and hopefully it will stay online and always up to date with latest patches.

Ok so I gues I teased you enouth with my long story :p_laugh:  and here is THE LINK TO ALL PATCHES don't be scared of the language, I don't understand it also, but you can use google translate or like I did - just understand it by pictures and few words that don't need translation like user/pass :ic:

hope this will help everyone, enjoy :p_angel:

P.S. I hope I will not run into more problems and will be able to play the game eventually.. :p_err:

#441 acasio0898

acasio0898

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 08:47 PM

Anyone having trouble downloading patches might still be able to manually download from Gravity's patch server using this address:

ftp://download:Requiem.USA@patch.playrequiem.com/pub/req-patch/Real/Client/Patch/

where do i put this patches>?? can you help me>?

#442 Freja

Freja

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2769 posts
  • LocationScandinavia
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 21 February 2014 - 02:50 PM

where do i put this patches>?? can you help me>?

In the Patches folder. "Patches" pr "patches". It's in the Requiem folder in C:\Program\Gravity\Requiem

#443 darfboony

darfboony

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 11:09 PM

hi guys im new to RO2. just downloaded the client from their website. im patching right now im just at 00000063.RTP any idea how long it will take until i can play? 63.rtp is more than 1.5gig. is this the biggest patch file? bcoz ive been patching for half a day right now and still its on 35%. thanks for your help guys.

#444 darfboony

darfboony

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 11:09 PM

hi guys im new to RO2. just downloaded the client from their website. im patching right now im just at 00000063.RTP any idea how long it will take until i can play? 63.rtp is more than 1.5gig. is this the biggest patch file? bcoz ive been patching for half a day right now and still its on 35%. thanks for your help guys.

#445 TEMPESTboy

TEMPESTboy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • Server:Triffi

Posted 05 December 2014 - 07:06 AM

plss upload new patch on december plss im stuck on auto patch i need a manual patch ryt now but need a new upload patch on 671

#446 BladeBender

BladeBender

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Private

Posted 15 December 2014 - 07:57 PM

Some peoples having a trouble while downloading the patch by the default launcher, maybe the problem is because the launcher doesn't using pararel connection, patch file size, user connection speed, etc.

So, This is how i do when launcher can't download the patch properly.

Spoiler

• Download the 00000670.RTP and 00000670.CHK from the link above because it's the nearest patch from ours (PS: download them 1 by 1), then put them into "Patches" folder inside your Requiem folder.
  • Edit the version.dat like

UserGameVersion=00000669;

UserPatchVersion=00000670;

-save it.

• Open UPDATERUSA.exe and wait until the patch done.

Edited by BladeBender, 18 December 2014 - 06:00 PM.

#447 8645150327081827000

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 November 2017 - 05:03 PM

Hi, I'm here to ask about a problem that I have in Requiem Rise of Reaver, what happens is that when starting the launcher either from steam or from the normal launcher, it is updated well but when you reach the final window to start the game this mark error and only says Launcher to stop working, please help D: !!

Edited by 8645150327081827000, 25 November 2017 - 05:04 PM.

#448 jbomb99

jbomb99

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 September 2021 - 12:43 PM

Love how none of this is helping me patch this game. =(  keep getting "Error 8" and then a "update cancelled" do to it not liking the core.dll file

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users