Manual Patch File Downloads - Page 2 - Technical Support - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 3 votes

Manual Patch File Downloads

• Please log in to reply
447 replies to this topic

#26 sp33ty187

sp33ty187

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 11:32 PM

Hello where is the patch from 9/9/2010

#27 welcome

welcome

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 09:12 PM

yeah nice topic but there is no last patch to dl if we got pb

#28 Loyalty1

Loyalty1

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9069 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:♪ ♥ ♪

Posted 16 September 2010 - 11:06 PM

Sakana's currently away but will update it as soon as he's back. ><

#29 silviopm

silviopm

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 80 posts
  • LocationSP-Brazil
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 17 September 2010 - 06:24 AM

Hi, i need the last update ( 336 ) my launcher cant download this.

someone has to send me the files??

Thx all!

#30 Th3Buddha

Th3Buddha

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 02:04 PM

still waiting...

#31 Th3Buddha

Th3Buddha

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 03:47 PM

and waiting...

#32 Sakana

Sakana

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 2034 posts
  • LocationCenter of Gravity
  • Server:Jericho

Posted 22 September 2010 - 01:30 PM

sorry for the late upload, updated to 337

#33 Sakana

Sakana

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 2034 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 10:10 AM

updated to 342

#34 Aikira

Aikira

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 02:40 AM

yesterday I downloaded the newest version of the game because I had the 'Failed Patch Download' issue.
I reinstalled it but when I started the Launcher I still got the error message.

Then I tried the manual patching, but when I only copy the files into the Patches directory it gives the 'Failed Patch Download' again and when I tried to edit the Version.dat all it does is (as it seems) a full scan of the download files but when it comes to the patches its 'Failed Patch Download'.

So far I've tried everything I found, but it still wont work *.*

#35 Gabrielganchev

Gabrielganchev

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 12:09 AM

hello im new to the game just downloaded and its stuck but at 00000228.RTP patch i downloadeed the manual patches but they start from 287 that 00000287.RTP help help help pls :lol:

#36 Exodiac

Exodiac

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 06:55 AM

hello im new to the game just downloaded and its stuck but at 00000228.RTP patch i downloadeed the manual patches but they start from 287 that 00000287.RTP help help help pls :lol:

^^^ +1... I can DL and patch up until 00000228.RTP then i get the Failed Internet Read popup. The game looks cool but I've sabout had it. Hope there is a simple fix or I'm done.

#37 Exodiac

Exodiac

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 08:57 AM

^^^ +1... I can DL and patch up until 00000228.RTP then i get the Failed Internet Read popup. The game looks cool but I've sabout had it. Hope there is a simple fix or I'm done.

anything?

#38 Exodiac

Exodiac

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 10:30 AM

at all?

#39 Exodiac

Exodiac

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 02:56 PM

Manual patching is recommended for those that get a "Failed Patch Download" error and are not able to download the patch through the patcher due to either download timeouts or heavy traffic.

The newest Season 2 Client Requiem: Memento Mori is avaiable for download and we suggest you use this rather than installing an older version of the game to prevent possible patching errors: http://www.playrequi...ntDownload.aspx
*This client is patched upto 286 and you will not need the previous files if you have to manually patch.

After going all day without a single response after posting here, as well as dotting my i's and crossing my t's by submitting a report that includes my DXDiag, I think I have pieced some things together on my own.

I have done everything suggested in these forums as well as every other forum that provided some form of answer and to no avail. I downloaded from the most current client as suggested in this thread, I have downloaded the patches and tried the manual install as suggested in this thread, then ive read through this thread repeatedly looking for something I mnmay have missed and then I noticed the above highlighted in red. When the game patches it starts at 00000219.RTP and stops at 00000228.RTP.

I decided I would try to find manual patches for these as well and to no avail. There is no existing patch documents available from here, fileplanet, or any other site for that matter. So if patches up to 286 are built in to the Season 2 Client then why am I having to patch them and why is there no manual patch files available online? Did someone hit the delete button on these files by accident over there?

#40 huancone

huancone

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 222 posts
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 14 October 2010 - 05:58 PM

Waiting for Manual Patches D:

#41 irules2

irules2

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 10:05 PM

Can you upload latest patch file pls ?
i'm getting "old file" error and wanna try manual patching

getting tired of this crap -_-

#42 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 02:10 AM

After going all day without a single response after posting here, as well as dotting my i's and crossing my t's by submitting a report that includes my DXDiag, I think I have pieced some things together on my own.

I have done everything suggested in these forums as well as every other forum that provided some form of answer and to no avail. I downloaded from the most current client as suggested in this thread, I have downloaded the patches and tried the manual install as suggested in this thread, then ive read through this thread repeatedly looking for something I mnmay have missed and then I noticed the above highlighted in red. When the game patches it starts at 00000219.RTP and stops at 00000228.RTP.

I decided I would try to find manual patches for these as well and to no avail. There is no existing patch documents available from here, fileplanet, or any other site for that matter. So if patches up to 286 are built in to the Season 2 Client then why am I having to patch them and why is there no manual patch files available online? Did someone hit the delete button on these files by accident over there?

I think those may be in the old forum. In any case, the 228 was a big patch, some times it take like an hour, and the updater will look like is stuck but if the game dont thorw an error then leave it and evetually will finish.

If throw an error, try this over and over again until it patch:

"4. If, after successfully installing Requiem: Memento Mori, troubles with Requiem updating completely or successfully occur, use the following instructions to attempt to resolve the issue before any further troubleshooting.

Remove the following files from your \Gravity\Requiem Installation Directory:

PatchDownload.exe

Launcher2.exe

patchw32.dll

Then enter the \Gravity\Requiem\Patches Directory and remove all files within this directory (If any). Now back out to \Gravity\Requiem once again and run UPDATERUSA.exe. Once the program begins it should re-download all the previously deleted files and allow for you to update successfully."

#43 Exodiac

Exodiac

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 07:41 AM

I think those may be in the old forum. In any case, the 228 was a big patch, some times it take like an hour, and the updater will look like is stuck but if the game dont thorw an error then leave it and evetually will finish.

If throw an error, try this over and over again until it patch:

"4. If, after successfully installing Requiem: Memento Mori, troubles with Requiem updating completely or successfully occur, use the following instructions to attempt to resolve the issue before any further troubleshooting.

Remove the following files from your \Gravity\Requiem Installation Directory:

PatchDownload.exe

Launcher2.exe

patchw32.dll

Then enter the \Gravity\Requiem\Patches Directory and remove all files within this directory (If any). Now back out to \Gravity\Requiem once again and run UPDATERUSA.exe. Once the program begins it should re-download all the previously deleted files and allow for you to update successfully."

Not only have I followed those exact steps as mentioned here on the forums but I have followed them several times on 2 seperate comps... mine and my gf's, both comps with the same end result and for 3 days now rofl! Her comp is a couple years old and mine was just bought in the last few weeks. I have meticulously dug through these forums and tried every option available including reinstalling as well as redownloading... and on both comps mind you with no differing results.

If there is something I can try that is not on these forums I will be happy to try it...

PS-It is not a lockup or freeze issue... it patches to 228 then patches a bit into 228 before the Internet Read Error pops up and it is consistent with both comps. I am fixing to drag a third comp into it just for grins.

Edited by Exodiac, 15 October 2010 - 07:46 AM.

#44 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 08:00 AM

The problem is the 228 patch? there should be a newer version of the game to download.

Here is a solution for the 228 patch problem: http://forums.playre...posts=3&start=1

This may help: Re-install guide (& alt download location) UserGameVersion=00000312 (Version 12.244.0): http://forums.playre...sts=100&start=1

Also have the: DaDummy's Unofficial Patcher: http://forums.warppo...ficial-patcher/ but dont know if it update so old patches.

If nothing works, the last thing you can do is to sumbit a ticket asking them if they can provide you that patch.

#45 Exodiac

Exodiac

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 08:25 AM

The problem is the 228 patch? there should be a newer version of the game to download.

Here is a solution for the 228 patch problem: http://forums.playre...posts=3&start=1

This may help: Re-install guide (& alt download location) UserGameVersion=00000312 (Version 12.244.0): http://forums.playre...sts=100&start=1

Also have the: DaDummy's Unofficial Patcher: http://forums.warppo...ficial-patcher/ but dont know if it update so old patches.

If nothing works, the last thing you can do is to sumbit a ticket asking them if they can provide you that patch.

Ticket [1DC-1449F04A-C3D5] was submitted yesterday, which included my DXdiag attached.

Also, both comps used the official download from the playrequiem.com site and both with the bittorrent.

Edited by Exodiac, 15 October 2010 - 08:58 AM.

#46 Wkdunreal

Wkdunreal

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 04:56 AM

Hi guys ,

I just downloaded the game and the manual patches upto 342.

I did the following.

Changed the Version.DAT file contents to

UserGameVersion=00000286;
UserPatchVersion=00000342;

after putting all the patches in the Patches folder.
Now when i clicked on the UPDATERUSA.EXE

It keeps doing some Check Download File! over and over for Data\ACTOR.VDK .. UI.VDK .. ZONE.VDK and so on and so forth continuously in a loop over and over again . This has been going on for a long time now 0.0 .

Could some one suggest me whether this is a problem or i need to change some values else where?

Am very eager to get in game .

Any help is very much appreciated.
Thanks a Lot in advance.

Regards

#47 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 05:07 AM

1st, are you sure you place all the patches in the Patch Folder? Also, be sure that all are unzziped, the files are *.rtp

The guide about how to do it his here: http://forums.playre...sts=100&start=1

But first you should try to make the manual patch without edit the version.dat

#48 Wkdunreal

Wkdunreal

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 05:28 AM

1st, are you sure you place all the patches in the Patch Folder? Also, be sure that all are unzziped, the files are *.rtp

The guide about how to do it his here: http://forums.playre...sts=100&start=1

But first you should try to make the manual patch without edit the version.dat

Yes i placed all the patches in patches folder.

Also they were unzipped and *.RTP files were put in from 286.RTP to 342.RTP.

I resorted to changing the version.DAT file only after i got an error at the launcher "Failed to ..... patch " after i had manually patched it .
Whats more concerning it the damn launcher is downloading a particular 0000345.RTP file. I thought the latest update is only till 342 ?

#49 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 06:18 AM

The latest i have is the:

UserGameVersion=00000349;
UserPatchVersion=00000349;

It was a small patch after the maintenance, to fix a problem, maybe they forgot to upload the patch.

#50 Sakana

Sakana

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 2034 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 02:35 AM

updated to 349

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users