10 replies to this topic

#1 PantherPal

PantherPal

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 10 August 2010 - 11:36 PM

Hello all. I have played Requiem for about 1 month now.
I have encountered things that would be just awesome if Gravity did.
1:Guild Updates
1.1 Guild Deletion
Really? Why did you make it like this. I accidentally deleted my Guild on another account when I was trying to remove a player. Make it so when deleting a Guild, you have to type "I Confirm to Delete My Guild" not case sensitive, and the players pin so someone else that doesn't own the account doesn't delete it.
1.2 Ranks
Three Ranks?... That's all, look Gravity I want my best Guild Members to have a lot of rights, the okay ones to have some rights and a rank for newbies that allows them to add players because in my Guild, everyones welcome, (Except the friends, but if I see one I'll get him). So Gravity, make more ranks, I'd like 5 more ranks, but if not at least add 2 or 3 more. Let the Guild Masters name the rank too.
2:Low Population.
2.1 Advertisments
Why not have some ads for your game? Battlegrounds are usually so unpopulated, if there was more population battlegrounds would always be available, player killing would be better, more player interaction, easier to get a party for instances and it would be funner for everybody.
2.2 Customer support
I'll say this once, get better customer support it's just awful right now, a few people I know quit because of getting scammed and the support not doing anything.
3:Glitches and bugs
Most games fix glitches and bugs when they are spotted, Requiem well, they are more like "live with it". Here are some common glitches I know.
-Duel glitch that lets you die after a duel.
-Invisible glitch where it makes a player invisible their head invisible hair or maybe even making you invisible.
-Ruins of Lamont invisible bridge glitch, sometimes when a party is in RoL the bridge leading to the 2nd boss is invisible and does not work.
Fix glitches when spotted okay Gravity.
Help this forum post by posting glitches ideas and agreeing with me. Feel free to disagree if you wish but don't be to hasty young hobbits.

#2 SirNikon

SirNikon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 734 posts
  • Locationhere >.>
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 11 August 2010 - 12:17 AM

just one question.. are you new? :)

#3 Vosk

Vosk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2431 posts
  • LocationZ.O.G.-controlled Corporation of the USA
  • Server:Cash Shop killed game.

Posted 11 August 2010 - 12:30 AM

Gravity's stance on your excellent points: Yes we know that many in the community have voiced these exact same concerns repeatedly and your opinions matter to us so we are taking it under advisement and making changes to the game which you can look forward to in future updates. These updates may include changes to mechanics or character progression or player interaction such as to address these concerns. Thank you for your inquiry.

Gravity's actual stance on your excellent points: " LOL ! "
Posted Image

#4 Salubri

Salubri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1305 posts
  • LocationCancun, Quintana Roo, Mexico
  • Server:-_- YOU GRAVITY

Posted 11 August 2010 - 04:11 AM

just one question.. are you new? :)

#5 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 11 August 2010 - 04:17 AM

1:Guild Updates
1.1 Guild Deletion
Yes, we suggest before to put a confirmation to some of the guild options: suchs as disband, leave and expell.
1.2 Ranks
As it is, the managers can have different sets of rights, and that would be all the differences between them. They could give different rank to the managers with all rights, for example.

3:Glitches and bugs
-Duel glitch: it can save some people that stuck in a ground glitch, but i agree that people kill on purpose, still, nobody lose xp for that.
-Ruins of Lamont invisible bridge glitch: yes, i remember that one, i reported it. It happens if your visual field options are too low.

#6 CarpD

CarpD

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1109 posts
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 11 August 2010 - 10:24 AM

64bit Client, first!!!

#7 LunarWolf

LunarWolf

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 198 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 02:48 PM

Just some small tidbits....

First make pets available but not as a BUFF I don't know how many times using my protector with all sorts of buffs my pet gets knocked off due to a mob debuff or party member throwing on another buff. Personally I hate having paid for an item and get done with a pull of aggro to realize I didn't get the bonuses a pet provides. In fact after you get a pet into your bag and its current it should automatically place itself into the world as soon as you log in with a feature to turn it off for raids and such.

Secondly about pets why are we able to click them we can't do :) to them and using my healer I have mistakenly clicked a pet but was in a hurry trying to heal someone but couldnt because of the damn pet was still locked even if I manually click the player with a blue target it won't let me. So gravity can you fix that issue as I dislike having items that supposed to maximise game turn out to bite me in the ass on occasion.

Lastly this has been a royal ass pain in FOC why does tab target totems and area of effects. Its irritating to have someone not but 10 meters right in front of you and trying to tab target just to have some -_-suckers aoe targeted instead.

#8 Dzony

Dzony

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 08:22 AM

i woud just like to sugest that you have a server skill ponts and DNA resets more offen,at least once a month...
I love requim...but im not so good at building characters.... so please look in to my idea.

#9 Spieler09

Spieler09

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 999 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 09:10 AM

the point is we can post and post, but they only update our version after the korean ones, so if the koreans dont have the same idea we never get this changes

or??

or???

#10 Dzony

Dzony

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 01:34 PM

some one can tell them our ideas... (i mean idk what to do but w8 or make new char... :p_devil: )

#11 kayman

kayman

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 714 posts
  • LocationLima - Perú
  • Server:Faildes

Posted 24 November 2010 - 08:46 AM

>.<

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users