iBryan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 810 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 11 February 2011 - 10:28 AM

They should remove the animation from purify potions, make it work like other pots such as vitals/reds etc.

#2 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 11 February 2011 - 10:30 AM

+1

#3 PickUp

PickUp

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1774 posts
  • LocationNowhereland
  • Server:Forums

Posted 11 February 2011 - 10:31 AM

Best idea of the century!

#4 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 11 February 2011 - 10:36 AM

Put it in your patch notes!

#5 MangupaT

MangupaT

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 310 posts
  • LocationKosovo

Posted 11 February 2011 - 11:21 AM

This would be good, because they are not needed for anything.:Emo_18:

#6 iBryan

iBryan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 810 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 11 February 2011 - 11:25 AM

lol hate getting stuck in the animation.

#7 Cordie

Cordie

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 04:03 PM

Definitly +1

Do they ever look at these things? I don't believe I've ever seen a reply on any proposal^^ (from a staff of Gravity or Warpprotal or wherever they are from).

#8 twitch

twitch

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1404 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 04:07 PM

They should remove the animation from purify potions, make it work like other pots such as vitals/reds etc.

At first i agreed now i disagree,Cause i thought about it and the "nab animation" is what it costs to purify yourself if not then debuffs etc wont do much cause u could just press f2 and be ok,the animation makes you wonder if its worth it or not (i think i should still have the animation but not the 2nd animation where it sprinkles little pixie powder ontop of you)

#9 Soda

Soda

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 1188 posts
  • Location-Pee-lippines
  • Server:Leo-Tards

Posted 25 March 2011 - 10:50 PM

At first i agreed now i disagree,Cause i thought about it and the "nab animation" is what it costs to purify yourself if not then debuffs etc wont do much cause u could just press f2 and be ok,the animation makes you wonder if its worth it or not (i think i should still have the animation but not the 2nd animation where it sprinkles little pixie powder ontop of you)

I just +1 brian's post.. then Ive read ur's and +1 it also lol XD.. i think i agree more with you.. honestly especially on this part "the "nab animation" is what it costs to purify yourself if not then debuffs etc wont do much cause u could just press f2 and be ok,the animation makes you wonder if its worth it or not" if it only takes 1 press to take all debuffs without any disadvantage (Char stopping) then its just too much. At least do this "i think i should still have the animation but not the 2nd animation where it sprinkles little pixie powder ontop of you".

Edited by Soda, 25 March 2011 - 10:51 PM.

#10 iBryan

iBryan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 810 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 26 March 2011 - 01:40 AM

I just +1 brian's post.. then Ive read ur's and +1 it also lol XD.. i think i agree more with you.. honestly especially on this part "the "nab animation" is what it costs to purify yourself if not then debuffs etc wont do much cause u could just press f2 and be ok,the animation makes you wonder if its worth it or not" if it only takes 1 press to take all debuffs without any disadvantage (Char stopping) then its just too much. At least do this "i think i should still have the animation but not the 2nd animation where it sprinkles little pixie powder ontop of you".

Well if you noticed i said make them work like other potions, meaning they'll have a cooldown as well, because that animation on purify potions is really annoying and sometimes gets stuck.

#11 Soda

Soda

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 1188 posts
  • Location-Pee-lippines
  • Server:Leo-Tards

Posted 26 March 2011 - 02:29 AM

Well if you noticed i said make them work like other potions, meaning they'll have a cooldown as well, because that animation on purify potions is really annoying and sometimes gets stuck.

If ur saying that you still agree with it having an animation but with cooldown for it not to be double clicked/or press on the f-keys then +1 :wub:

Edit: Nvm.. I understand what you meant now ._.

Edited by Soda, 26 March 2011 - 10:29 PM.

#12 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 26 March 2011 - 01:46 PM

No animation but a cooldown is the way.

Edited by Gojio, 26 March 2011 - 02:45 PM.

#13 iBryan

iBryan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 810 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 26 March 2011 - 02:25 PM

If ur saying that you still agree with it having an animation but with cooldown for it not to be double clicked/or press on the f-keys then +1 :wub:

I have no idea what you just said, but my point here is ( Remove the animation off the purify potion meaning that little sparkle casting you get, and with that animation being removed you add a cooldown to make it fair.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users