Add Commas when trading/vending - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Add Commas when trading/vending

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 iBryan

iBryan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 810 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 12 February 2011 - 12:17 AM

Just like it shows on our inventory or how much money we have with commas ( EX: 12,360,000 )

It should be the same for when trading zulies or vending an item, because counting the zeros is annoying. Also alot of people have sold/traded things for less zulies than they wanted because of the 0's so why not make commas as well for these actions. Would make everything much easier ....

#2 Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 515 posts
  • LocationIndia-Mumbai

Posted 12 February 2011 - 03:13 AM

most sensible idea 2011 award +1

#3 Fernadohose423

Fernadohose423

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 372 posts
  • Server:Leonis & Draconis

Posted 12 February 2011 - 03:40 AM

+1, I hate it when I set up a shop full of items that I set for over 10 million, and I have to count all the zeros just so I don't scam myself.

#4 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 14 February 2011 - 06:58 AM

ya I agree, I always fear that the other guy tries to trick me so I always check the zeros :x would be easier with commas

#5 iBryan

iBryan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 810 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 16 February 2011 - 05:41 AM

Yeah, like i know how to count my zeros but shouldn't have to be facepalming the screen and focus on counting the 0s again to be sure.

Edited by iBryan, 16 February 2011 - 05:41 AM.

#6 EmoCutt

EmoCutt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1963 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 16 February 2011 - 06:12 AM

learn to count, because i doubt this will ever be implimented.

#7 MangupaT

MangupaT

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 310 posts
  • LocationKosovo

Posted 16 February 2011 - 06:36 AM

Wow,good idea Bryan.

This seems to be a very good opinion, because many of ppl are there cases where they have made a wrong in the amount that they have thought...:huh:

#8 iBryan

iBryan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 810 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 16 February 2011 - 09:01 AM

learn to count, because i doubt this will ever be implimented.

Lol you'll experience this at some point, just wait and then don't come on thread sharing your moment. Learn how to count has nothing to do with this, it's annoying and dumb especially when you are in a rush or miscount 1 zero.

And this isn't like a skill suggestion, it could be implemented in less than 1minute of a maintance so it's possible.

Edited by iBryan, 16 February 2011 - 09:02 AM.

#9 MangupaT

MangupaT

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 310 posts
  • LocationKosovo

Posted 16 February 2011 - 10:05 AM

Yeah,your sure.BINGOO

#10 EmoCutt

EmoCutt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1963 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 03:15 PM

Lol you'll experience this at some point, just wait and then don't come on thread sharing your moment. Learn how to count has nothing to do with this, it's annoying and dumb especially when you are in a rush or miscount 1 zero.

And this isn't like a skill suggestion, it could be implemented in less than 1minute of a maintance so it's possible.

i have screwed up before, i sold my champs 13 wep for 45m instead of 450m.. but thats no big deal... just comma's seem so pointless to put in.. so with my original post, learn to count :)

#11 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 16 February 2011 - 06:53 PM

i have screwed up before, i sold my champs 13 wep for 45m instead of 450m.. but thats no big deal... just comma's seem so pointless to put in.. so with my original post, learn to count :)

And you must admit it wouldn't have happened if there were commas. Sorry but you might be rich, but I doubt you didn't care at all about that 400m loss. Everyone gets pissed for a few minutes when it happens.

Today I mispriced something worth 120m, and found it sold for 12. Good thing the player who bought it whispered me and sold it back.

Glad to see honesty still exists, even tho is rarer day by day.

#12 EmoCutt

EmoCutt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1963 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 07:45 PM

And you must admit it wouldn't have happened if there were commas. Sorry but you might be rich, but I doubt you didn't care at all about that 400m loss. Everyone gets pissed for a few minutes when it happens.

Today I mispriced something worth 120m, and found it sold for 12. Good thing the player who bought it whispered me and sold it back.

yeah i was a little mad, but eh, i shoulda double checked, so its my fault :)

OMG that is the first honest person ive seen in the game in a VERY long time.. lol

#13 ChickenBucket

ChickenBucket

Bourgeois Representative

• Members
  • 1175 posts
  • LocationPuerto Rico
  • Server:Poo'onis

Posted 17 February 2011 - 12:26 AM

he wasnt peenoy rite? if he was check the item wasnt a counterfeit he made a copy of the original and sold it so he can buy more time in his internet cafe

#14 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 17 February 2011 - 05:33 AM

he wasnt peenoy rite? if he was check the item wasnt a counterfeit he made a copy of the original and sold it so he can buy more time in his internet cafe

rofl xD nah it was a well known old school player. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users