Lower min levels of Hero quests and f7 in ice continent - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Lower min levels of Hero quests and f7 in ice continent

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Rinami

Rinami

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 08:46 PM

Players below level 63 can't enter the f7 at Haven of Peace, and I'm sure there's an even higher req for the other MM. THERE IS NO REASON TO LIMIT PLAYER LEVEL, WHEN THE ENEMIES SCALE ALONG IT. (Especially for lvl 60-62 players who don't have big differences in potential equips)

Some hero quests are also leveled too high for progression into the f5 as soon as it's available(and reasonablly clearable) Kungka has a minimum of lvl 18+ for the hero quest chain, yet the previous chain that leads into it has the player finish at around lvl 15-16.
Alvida and thusly Farrell also fall under this issue as alvida f5 is at around lvl 25, where a player will already have an aburdly easy time vs farrell due to the new equips. (Unless he's been buffed somehow, Farrell was originally made for lvl 20s to fight (And have a challenge, but the extra skills and new weapon from those 5 levels makes the fight extremely easier, and players can't even run in to challenge themselves.)

Edited by Rinami, 12 February 2011 - 09:03 PM.

#2 Rimmy

Rimmy

Too Legit To Quit

• Dragon Saga Moderator
  • 2354 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 13 February 2011 - 07:46 AM

I believe the reason it works that way is because you have to complete F1-5 in order to unlock F7, and F1-F5 do not scale according to level.

#3 DarkWyvern

DarkWyvern

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 368 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada
  • Server:Vvyern

Posted 24 February 2011 - 04:39 PM

The lv limits on F7 are probably about item farming reasons. I'm sorta guessing that they don't want these people who are lower lved getting items as easy as the people who meet the level requirements. Also F7 provides easy exp for essentially doing nothing. Since its easy exp, I'm sure you don't have to put in that much work before hitting the next set of F7. -_-

#4 Nolanvoid

Nolanvoid

Nolan Smash!

• Retired
  • 2024 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 10:23 AM

I believe the reason it is this way, is first, what DarkWyvern has said. Secondly, higher level content is meant for higher level players. It, in some way, shape, or form protects the game from being rushed through and requires a little more work or exploration. There are other things to enjoy in the game if you're not completely focused on speed leveling.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users