I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • LocationAlabama
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 14 February 2011 - 04:20 AM

Issue: Dailies Quest Reset, Couple Quest Reset
I have always been aware that daily quests and the like reset and that on any game, but I've never actually seen it reset while I'm on it. It's always said "Failed" or something of the sort. I know it does that for most of the dailies, but I find this a bit irritating. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has experienced it. Minding your own, doing a quest and your ALMOST finished with it. And it's a particularly annoying quest that you're ready to be done with. And then BAM, it resets and you have to do the entire thing all over again. And not only that! I was recently married in-game, me and my husband were doing the couple quests for the costumes. Now, I understand that it's a weekly and such. Though honestly it's a bit discouraging to be on the last part of it, have it reset and bug and take the Gada Coins that it required with it.

Suggestion:
My suggestion is, that if someone is already on the quest - why not let them finish it instead of resetting it? I'm sure it's possible to do that, I've seen it on other games. And the Couples Quest suggestion is sort of common sense. I work hard to get those coins, and sometimes I even pay a pretty penny. I'm hoping you guys can fix that as well, or is it supposed to do that?

And I know that dailies last ALL day, but I'm not able to be on all day as some people are - nor is my in-game husband who is actually my IRL husband as well. I'm not angry, maybe a bit irritated, but this is purely a hopeful suggestion to the wonderful Moderators of this community. (:

Edited by kittiebrii, 14 February 2011 - 04:22 AM.

#2 Ranove

Ranove

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • LocationAlabama
  • Server:Vyrven

Posted 14 February 2011 - 04:53 AM

Though honestly it's a bit discouraging to be on the last part of it, have it reset and bug and take the Gada Coins that it required with it.

OMG, please. T.T I've lost 20 Gada Coins to this, and with the market shifting they are getting pretty expensive for Mid-Level Ranges.

I can understand potentially keeping the Daily Resets the same, but at least give a way to keep our coins if we're not gonna be able to turn-in the quest.

#3 Thuy

Thuy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 657 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 17 February 2011 - 01:32 AM

just keep track of time, the dailies reset at midnight pst

Edited by Thuy, 17 February 2011 - 01:33 AM.

#4 kittiebrii

kittiebrii

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • LocationAlabama
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 17 February 2011 - 12:32 PM

well yeah, but that still doesn't fix the problem with the couple one resetting and taking the gada coins with it? and it would help if there was an in-game clock or something. it's annoying to have to alt+tab out of the game every so often ( remember to do so ) and then, only remember when it resets on you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users