4 replies to this topic

#1 BluePup90

BluePup90

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • LocationTaiwan

Posted 16 February 2011 - 03:03 AM

Ok I experienced EVERYTHING that has been bothering everyone such as "dc cuz of abnormal client" "2_mon.dat file missing" and that pink high-lighted background..
But right now I can play dragon saga again NORMALLY (so far so good^^). So here's what I did:

1 : re-install Dragon Saga BUT DO NOT PATCH IT FIRST!!!!
2 : go to gravity->Dragon Saga-> Data and duplicate 2_mon.dat file except name the second one as 2_mon2.dat (Thx to jospar for this tip I merely figured the rest out)
3 : Patch the game THROUGH gateway and wait till it finish patching...

*Note that this is what I DID and it works very well on me. Therefore I can't confirm if it works for all of you but you guys can try it out.

#2 fojas

fojas

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 68 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 16 February 2011 - 07:34 PM

Ok I experienced EVERYTHING that has been bothering everyone such as "dc cuz of abnormal client" "2_mon.dat file missing" and that pink high-lighted background..
But right now I can play dragon saga again NORMALLY (so far so good^^). So here's what I did:

1 : re-install Dragon Saga BUT DO NOT PATCH IT FIRST!!!!
2 : go to gravity->Dragon Saga-> Data and duplicate 2_mon.dat file except name the second one as 2_mon2.dat (Thx to jospar for this tip I merely figured the rest out)
3 : Patch the game THROUGH gateway and wait till it finish patching...

*Note that this is what I DID and it works very well on me. Therefore I can't confirm if it works for all of you but you guys can try it out.

you dont have lag?

#3 Hawkstorm

Hawkstorm

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 329 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 09:05 PM

fojas, most ppl don't have lag. All of my guildmates that can get in play normally, perhaps even better with the new stuff. Lag shouldn't happen unless something is wrong with your internet.

#4 fojas

fojas

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 68 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 17 February 2011 - 04:33 PM

Correction i have seem a lot of ppl that have lag and complain about glitch and lags and a lot of dc i dont dc but i do lag a lot and there is a problem with my client thats all i know

#5 BluePup90

BluePup90

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • LocationTaiwan

Posted 17 February 2011 - 09:18 PM

Well so far I haven't been experiencing any lagness but I'll definitely let you know if I do encounter it...
(I was able to AAS with my hunter quite normally so I assume no lagness....)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users