• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Hazza

Hazza

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 02:09 AM

When you go to login it asks for your PIN number. When you go to delete a character the first thing it does is ask for your PIN number.

Can you see the problem here?

A solution is that as soon as you click the delete button it comes up with a warning box THEN it asks for your PIN number, then it gives a second warning.

When the user is doing something out of the ordinary, something out of the ordinary needs to happen IMMEDIATELY.

If the user does not understand english they will know that a box with a heap of words does NOT normally happen when they go to login.

#2 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 20 February 2011 - 02:31 AM

When one delete the character, it doesnt ask for the pin 2 times? Still, i agree that a red warning could appear. When one press a button and a message appear people tend to press ok, lots of times without read it, but the red color have a special property that make people look.

#3 Hazza

Hazza

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 02:55 AM

When one delete the character, it doesnt ask for the pin 2 times?

No it doesn't, you put in the pin number, a box appears, then another box appears, then your character is GONE.

It should be box, PIN, box.

#4 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 20 February 2011 - 03:08 AM

Yep, the game need a lot of confirmation boxes.

If you lost a character you can try to recover it by sumbiting a ticket to the support center.

#5 Hazza

Hazza

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 03:35 AM

Yep, the game need a lot of confirmation boxes.

Its the same amount of boxes just in a different order.

Currently if you accidentally clicked the "Delete" instead of the "Start" you get the same thing, asking for a PIN, I did that the other day. I understand english so I knew what the box was warning me about. I pity those that don't and just click the ok button.

If they changed it so you got a window when you clicked the "Delete" then the first thing you would think is "Whoa, what is this, that does not normally happen."

#6 Spieler09

Spieler09

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 999 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 20 February 2011 - 07:32 AM

but support said they cant reactivate char if you click now yes to delete char ....

and pin yes yes so its enought befor you delete char

Edited by Spieler09, 20 February 2011 - 07:33 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users