• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Takahirou

Takahirou

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 248 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 09:14 AM

Since yesterday, I've been getting the message "Server Disconnected" quite frequently while playing Rose. I'd be able to stay on for like 10-15 minutes max before my characters would:
1. Stop moving
2. Unable to use skills
3. Sometimes npcs/characters around me will disappear
4. Take a few seconds for commands to work, like clicking somewhere, using a skill, etc.

Then eventually I'll get disconnected. I'll still be able to recieve chat from other people even though of the above conditions. I haven't changed the settings in Roseonline, Triggersoft or Trose (Which are set at Windows XP SP3 and Run as Admin, using Windows 7), nor has anything changed with my router/modem. I tried reconnecting my wifi a few times and refreshing/reseting my router/modem by unplugging it for a minute. When I use the internet on my Ps3 playing online, everything's fine, so I'm not sure what's happening with Rose :x

Edited by Takahirou, 20 February 2011 - 11:08 AM.

#2 raindeth

raindeth

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 240 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 20 February 2011 - 10:14 AM

I've been disconnecting randomly the past week. When I dual client, one client would randomly d/c while the other is fine. When i enter an area with a lot of mobs for example, just d/c

#3 Takahirou

Takahirou

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 248 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 10:29 AM

Mine is regardless of dual clienting or the map. When I do dual client, both of them dc.

#4 PinoyXpridE

PinoyXpridE

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 271 posts
  • LocationWorldwide

Posted 20 February 2011 - 04:45 PM

It happened to me yesterday for 10x. Don't worry i'm w/ your depths. :Emo_12:

#5 Takahirou

Takahirou

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 248 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 09:17 AM

Disabled RRE from loading up just incase it might be the cause .. but it's not ._.

#6 Takahirou

Takahirou

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 248 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 07:12 PM

Anyone else have a solution or a guess? It's still happenning, I'm able to stay on a bit longer, but I'll get the delays quite often then the server dc will follow.

#7 AzNx

AzNx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 208 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 25 February 2011 - 06:54 AM

yeah im disconnected every few minutes..

#8 raindeth

raindeth

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 240 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 08:04 AM

This is still happening to me too. Fine when afk, Just when start moving around, d/c so much. ROSE is terribly sensitive to any lag that it d/c you. It doesn't help that the client load up time is like 10 minutes too. I need RRE's fast load up since it skips useless cutscenes

#9 iBryan

iBryan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 810 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 24 March 2011 - 10:42 PM

Since yesterday, I've been getting the message "Server Disconnected" quite frequently while playing Rose. I'd be able to stay on for like 10-15 minutes max before my characters would:
1. Stop moving
2. Unable to use skills
3. Sometimes npcs/characters around me will disappear
4. Take a few seconds for commands to work, like clicking somewhere, using a skill, etc.

Then eventually I'll get disconnected. I'll still be able to recieve chat from other people even though of the above conditions. I haven't changed the settings in Roseonline, Triggersoft or Trose (Which are set at Windows XP SP3 and Run as Admin, using Windows 7), nor has anything changed with my router/modem. I tried reconnecting my wifi a few times and refreshing/reseting my router/modem by unplugging it for a minute. When I use the internet on my Ps3 playing online, everything's fine, so I'm not sure what's happening with Rose :x

I got disconnected a load when i used genPatch, so i moved to normal rose application and its running fine. Also it could always be either your net, or someone's messing with you in-game sending you packets to crash your client.

#10 EmoCutt

EmoCutt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1963 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 24 March 2011 - 10:59 PM

Ive always gotten DC.
but recently ive gotten it for changing maps, or sometimes equipping gears.

#11 SpeschlForse

SpeschlForse

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 25 March 2011 - 01:17 AM

With this new patch i disconnected randomly again - make no sense to set up shop, 4 weeks since the forum was offline was all fine - 4 clients the whole day no dc.

#12 iBryan

iBryan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 810 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 25 March 2011 - 04:54 AM

Try running regular rose, and try putting rose online in exceptions on your firewalls,could be blocking the connections or maybe your net just sucks xD

#13 StefanN0

StefanN0

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 12:47 AM

I just registered and started playing and i got the same problem too bad i need to visit tech support forums at 1st day(1st hour) at the game -_- same symptoms - I'm running , i stop , i can't move , mobs are not moving too and after about 1 min "Server disconnected" -_- it hapens every 5-10 minutes ,meanwhile no lagg or something ..
And no!It's not my connection and NO! , it's not my hardware :)I play other mmo's too like Requiem => No Problem and League of Legends(Some of you that played league of legends know that a 1 sec latency can ruin the whole game so..) =>No problem either!
So please help! -_-
edit - i just did what iBryan suggested and manually added exceptions in firewall ,but the problem is still there -_- PLEASE HELP

Edited by StefanN0, 31 March 2011 - 01:37 AM.

#14 matana

matana

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 12:36 PM

Server disconnected also for me... like every5min... really boring, most in Ruins, i get out of party, and waste time some1 come etc..

also i multiclient, and i got still the same accounts disconnected...whatever I use (tested diff clients, diff computers, also with and without VPN, and at work connection.. It's really strange.
shop also disconnected, one in particular, not the others...

It would be nice to find a solution, or this game will just be a boring thing.... game is harder and harder, makes challengre ok, BUT also unstable ..then this game in only boring thing, nothing positive, so I would like to quit, simply, cause a game have to get something interesting or amazing... if not, just go other game, or do more important things IRL lol ^^

If it a bug I suggest to fix it fast, before to loose again players...

have fun everyone !

#15 CamiLove

CamiLove

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 481 posts
  • Locationnowhere
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 14 April 2011 - 10:18 PM

I keep dcing in ruins. Fix this please! It's almost intolerable to lvl with constant dc. :blink:

#16 TangoBaby86

TangoBaby86

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 280 posts
  • LocationArumic Vally
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 15 April 2011 - 12:38 AM

im disconnecting on my 2nd client every time i try to open my inventory using alt + i, and sometimes when click on the inventory button. this happened a week or so ago even after ya all put in a patch to correct the issue. the only way i could avoid the inventory dc issue was to load rose via RRE. but tonight and since maintence, even that isnt working

#17 yeoldknight

yeoldknight

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1863 posts
  • LocationNone of your business

Posted 18 April 2011 - 01:20 PM

I keep dcing in ruins. Fix this please! It's almost intolerable to lvl with constant dc. :blink:

You're telling me... Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users