33 replies to this topic

#1 Akito13

Akito13

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 20 February 2011 - 02:34 PM

For all those users who recently had a THQ*ICE account before the switching of service providers to Gravity. I have found a way to reinstate our old accounts, for those who have been wanting to continue playing, but can't log in with your old accounts.

I've searched the forums and have not found a solution to this and found several posts about this same issue. I have some simple steps you can do that may not require you to submit a Support Ticket.

Steps to regain your old THQ*ICE accounts:

Step 1: Register with your old email you had from THQ*ICE (If you remember it) :(

Step 2: Create an account with this email (Trust me)

Step 3: Create an account ID (This will seem like nothing helped, but it does after you receive and activate your account) :Emo_12:

Step 4: Log into your account and go to Add existing accounts or Check existing games (you will see 2 Dragon Saga accounts)

Step 5: Click on the one that you DID NOT JUST MAKE You will see that there is a previous date on which you created this account ID. This is your previous Dragonica account that was registered with THQ*ICE services.

If you do not remember your previous account email you can submit a support ticket in the support area. You may need to submit another one if need be, input all the right information.

If you can remember your character names that'll help you alot :)

Sorry if it seems like alot of information to handle, I tried to put it very simply for those who aren't very computer savvy.

But the key is your account email and connecting you previous account ID to this account.

Hope this helps!

Please Sticky for those who really need it!!

Edited by Akito13, 20 February 2011 - 02:37 PM.

#2 Nolanvoid

Nolanvoid

Nolan Smash!

• Retired
  • 2024 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 04:27 PM

There's already a similar post about it, but we can pin it if it helps other users.

#3 manifuelt

manifuelt

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 295 posts
  • LocationSeattle, WA
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 10 May 2011 - 10:45 PM

i got a problem, i had like around 2000 IM from back then at thq's days, but when i transfered the account to gravity, i have 0...

are there anyways to retrieve it?

#4 Nolanvoid

Nolanvoid

Nolan Smash!

• Retired
  • 2024 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 09:39 AM

Unfortunately, we cannot honor THQ*ICE Item Mall points. They were not purchased under Gravity and we do not receive any royalties from those points. We do have surveys, videos, and other ways to obtain potential free Item Mall points once you select the Power Up button.

#5 manifuelt

manifuelt

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 295 posts
  • LocationSeattle, WA

Posted 12 May 2011 - 02:07 PM

aaah ok, too bad.. :)

i'll look up for the powerup thingy then...

thanks.. :D

#6 GerLee44

GerLee44

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 11:46 AM

i tried to put my old email in but it said its not availible. can you make like a video of what to do for me cause im not really understanding this.

#7 Nolanvoid

Nolanvoid

Nolan Smash!

• Retired
  • 2024 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 11:49 AM

Put your old e-mail address where? Did you sign up to WarpPortal with your old e-mail address yet? If you no longer have access to that e-mail account, then create it with a new e-mail address and send in a ticket to the support team with all the old information about your old account so that it can be bound to your WarpPortal account.

#8 AppleSauceBAG

AppleSauceBAG

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 10:59 AM

What about outfits purchased from the Item Mall? I had a Pirate Captain outfit, and now it's missing. Can I assume that's not honored, as well?

#9 Nolanvoid

Nolanvoid

Nolan Smash!

• Retired
  • 2024 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 05:24 PM

Items should not have been lost during the transfer from THQ*ICE, but if the previous publisher had made changes, then we cannot assist with that issue. If items were given away or taken before the actual account information was sent to us, then we cannot handle those either. If the account had items removed within a reasonable time period, from when the account was accessible on our servers, then yes, we can review that.

#10 JulioMurakami

JulioMurakami

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 07:08 AM

Hey..

Im trying to get my old THQ ice account but i cant remember my old password..

And if i click " I forgot my password ", Its gonna change my actual accounts password.. :x

What should i do ?

#11 Himeyasha

Himeyasha

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 903 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 24 August 2011 - 10:00 AM

If you forgot your account pw so have WarpPortal send you a new pw to your email.

If your email changed as well, you should send a ticket to WarpPortal Support (make a support account) https://support.warpportal.com to discuss how to regain access to the account (usually provide Identification to confirm that you were the person who made that account)

#12 JulioMurakami

JulioMurakami

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 11:03 AM

If you forgot your account pw so have WarpPortal send you a new pw to your email.

If your email changed as well, you should send a ticket to WarpPortal Support (make a support account) https://support.warpportal.com to discuss how to regain access to the account (usually provide Identification to confirm that you were the person who made that account)

Yea dude but if i do it...
Ima change my actual password..not the one which i used to use in THQ.

Edited by JulioMurakami, 24 August 2011 - 11:04 AM.

#13 Rimmy

Rimmy

Too Legit To Quit

• Dragon Saga Moderator
  • 2354 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 24 August 2011 - 11:16 AM

Yea dude but if i do it...
Ima change my actual password..not the one which i used to use in THQ.

I'm not sure what you mean. You don't want WP to change your account PW? What's the problem, exactly?

As Hime put it, you have two options:

1. If you forgot your Dragonica/Dragon Saga account PW, they will send a new PW to the email you used to sign up for the THQ*ICE account (whenever it was created originally).

2. If you don't have access to the email you used to sign up for your THQ*ICE account (because you forgot your email PW or whatever), just contact the Warp Portal support team and they can assist you. As Hime said, as long as you provide enough information they should be able to grant you access to the account.

EDIT: Spoke to the player, who created a new account, concerning his old one, and I think everything should be squared away.

Edited by Rimmy, 24 August 2011 - 11:38 AM.

#14 Celeste03

Celeste03

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 06:33 PM

I followed all the steps to bind my old THQ*ICE account. Under game accounts, it even shows the Date Registered as 9/8/09. But when I logged into the game, it didn't show any of my old characters. There's just 4 white shadows with a lock graphic on them. I'm confused. Please help me. I don't want to create new characters.

#15 Rimmy

Rimmy

Too Legit To Quit

• Dragon Saga Moderator
  • 2354 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 16 September 2011 - 11:23 AM

I followed all the steps to bind my old THQ*ICE account. Under game accounts, it even shows the Date Registered as 9/8/09. But when I logged into the game, it didn't show any of my old characters. There's just 4 white shadows with a lock graphic on them. I'm confused. Please help me. I don't want to create new characters.

Can you provide a screenshot? The graphical glitch may be related to the New Origins update and the new character loading screen, since it's an old account, but I can't be sure. If you are still having problems, try submitting a ticket to the support team for further assistance.

#16 cloudlado

cloudlado

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 11:57 AM

HELP I JUST GOT MYACCOUNT RESGISTER ETC FOR WARP, BUT AFTER I LOGED INTO GAME I DONT SEE MY OLD CHARACTER -I'm a old dragonica online player. PLease I NEED HELP ASAP.

#17 Rimmy

Rimmy

Too Legit To Quit

• Dragon Saga Moderator
  • 2354 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 21 September 2011 - 10:58 AM

HELP I JUST GOT MYACCOUNT RESGISTER ETC FOR WARP, BUT AFTER I LOGED INTO GAME I DONT SEE MY OLD CHARACTER -I'm a old dragonica online player. PLease I NEED HELP ASAP.

Send a ticket to the support team explaining exactly what your problem is, and they should be able to assist you further. It's helpful if you can provide screenshots, too.

Please note that you will need to create a separate support account to send a ticket.

#18 Papermache

Papermache

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 05:24 PM

I remember my email but i dont remember my account which could either be one out of 2. including my password for thq ice.

PLEASE HELP

thank you.

#19 Rimmy

Rimmy

Too Legit To Quit

• Dragon Saga Moderator
  • 2354 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 09 October 2011 - 05:36 PM

I remember my email but i dont remember my account which could either be one out of 2. including my password for thq ice.

PLEASE HELP

thank you.

Send a ticket to the support team as I said and provide all the information you can about the old account (character names, classes, etc.). If you have enough information about the accounts to prove they are yours, they should be able to reset the passwords for you.

#20 Papermache

Papermache

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 08:07 PM

oh thanks, im gonna add more information

#21 iMun

iMun

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 12:34 PM

For all those users who recently had a THQ*ICE account before the switching of service providers to Gravity. I have found a way to reinstate our old accounts, for those who have been wanting to continue playing, but can't log in with your old accounts.

I've searched the forums and have not found a solution to this and found several posts about this same issue. I have some simple steps you can do that may not require you to submit a Support Ticket.

Steps to regain your old THQ*ICE accounts:

Step 1: Register with your old email you had from THQ*ICE (If you remember it) :P

Step 2: Create an account with this email (Trust me)

Step 3: Create an account ID (This will seem like nothing helped, but it does after you receive and activate your account) -_-

Step 4: Log into your account and go to Add existing accounts or Check existing games (you will see 2 Dragon Saga accounts)

Step 5: Click on the one that you DID NOT JUST MAKE You will see that there is a previous date on which you created this account ID. This is your previous Dragonica account that was registered with THQ*ICE services.

If you do not remember your previous account email you can submit a support ticket in the support area. You may need to submit another one if need be, input all the right information.

If you can remember your character names that'll help you alot :p_ang:

Sorry if it seems like alot of information to handle, I tried to put it very simply for those who aren't very computer savvy.

But the key is your account email and connecting you previous account ID to this account.

Hope this helps!

Please Sticky for those who really need it!!

I did that and i have my account back, but now when i log in and i select one of my old characters and i press "Begin" nothing happen. Its like a bug... Pls help me!

#22 Rimmy

Rimmy

Too Legit To Quit

• Dragon Saga Moderator
  • 2354 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 08 November 2011 - 11:58 AM

I did that and i have my account back, but now when i log in and i select one of my old characters and i press "Begin" nothing happen. Its like a bug... Pls help me!

Did you import characters from an old account? There seems to be a recurring issue here. I've contacted the GMs to alert them to the situation and see if a fix is available/being worked on.

#23 Rimmy

Rimmy

Too Legit To Quit

• Dragon Saga Moderator
  • 2354 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 09 November 2011 - 04:20 PM

Update: There is no quick fix available currently for the bug that prevents you from entering the game when you click the begin/start button. For help with this issue, send a ticket to the support team for further assistance.

#24 Nolanvoid

Nolanvoid

Nolan Smash!

• Retired
  • 2024 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 04:09 PM

To fix the error with not being able to log in, check to see if another character with the same name exists that is hidden. If you do not intend to use the character or will not using the character that is blocked off, please delete the character. Characters with the same name will prevent access to the game server. If you wish to keep the character, please contact the support team so that a possible name change can be completed or to discuss other options.

#25 Ryudai

Ryudai

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 04:25 PM

when I enter my old THQ*ICE account THIS massage appear

( You have provided incorrect information or it already belongs to another WarpPortal account.)

any help pleas ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users